In-N-Out Burger Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 1 023 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced job that required a smile
Cashier/Server (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Fernando, CA2018, február 20.
This job taught me to be WAY more patient and available to the customers needs. The hardest part is having to work at undesired hours but that the fast food industry you have to live with it other than that it's a great job that has its way of making you fall in love with the company itself.
Pro érvek
free lunches, prizes, store parties, christmas gifts
cant do your nails
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast Paced environment. Always something to do.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laguna Hills, CA2018, február 20.
Great for people looking to work hard and have fun. Greet the guests, take/call/hand out orders, inspect the dining room area, wash dishes, prep food, check the restrooms every 15 minutes, window cleaning.
Free food
Scheduling issues
Munkahelyi kultúra
great for the time being
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  American Fork, UT2018, február 20.
This was a very great place to work for my fist job. The pay was really good and it was really fun to work there. It was, however, very stressful and I couldn't get the hours I wanted
good pay
not enough hours
fun workplace
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Gate, CA2018, február 19.
start working cleaning every thing in the store from top to bottom to outside very clean envirment. i learned that in n out is a very friendly place they make every one happy
only 1 ten
only part time job
I really like it there
Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, február 16.
It was a great place to work and super collaborate with lots of people foucsed on how to make it a good expereince for the customers and its amazing food
great food
great food
Fast
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lebec, CA 932432018, február 13.
In-N-Out is a great company to work for. Pays well and you gain insane multitasking skills, it's not your average job. Clean cut as possible, ONLY smiles. Yes, the managers make good money but they really deteriorate. Grey hair and wrinkles reaching late 20's. It's not easy.
Pro érvek
Free burger, free fries, free drink, summer picnics
10 minute breaks to eat and go to the bathroom, high stress
Quality you can Taste
Level 4 Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Modesto, CA2018, február 12.
In-n-out has a great system and great employees. The training program is informative and they have a clear path forward to management. Cooperation is the cornerstone of their great productivity.
Great environment, Waterworld
Kontra érvek
always busy, skin gets oily
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun first job, but also stressful
Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westwood, CA2018, február 11.
I enjoyed working there when I was at level 1. When they moved me up to level 2, I wasn’t happy because I couldn’t figure out the cash register. I preferred cleaning and refilling things and handing out food and prepping the food. I like to do the grunt work personally, and I’m good at it, but sometimes I’d have 5 things to do and get yelled at that I wasn’t going fast enough. That was stressful and annoying at times. Overall, I enjoyed working there and met some very nice people.
Pro érvek
Free meal every shift, chopping up food
The cash register, jerky 12 year olds
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Fun
Fry Cook and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  La Quinta, CA2018, február 11.
Good environment, teaches me alot about customer service and what it mean to take care of a customer in the work place, I would definitely recommend to anyone.
Free burger
Short hours
Great company
Customer Service Associate/Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Torrance, CA2018, február 11.
I had worked with this company for a long time and they know what they are doing. After even studying Business Management, I enjoyed the company so much that I wanted to fulfill my career with them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 4Jelentés
n/a
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ontario, CA2018, február 9.
In N Out Burger was an awesome job to work at right after highschool. This job taught me team work and how to produce quality work at high speeds. I valued my time there
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Best job I ever had
Cook/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Panorama City, CA2018, február 9.
Apart from this job always being quick paced, I loved the environment. The customers were very friendly as well as the associates and managers. I loved cooking & making customers happy.
Very friendly
Level 4 Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lemon Grove, CA2018, február 9.
This was an amazing job. I loved working closely with all of the people there. The atmosphere was very competive and hard working. It felt like you were always trying to 1-up someone else or the other way around. It did get very crazy at times. When we would have a lunch rush etc. All in all i really enjoyed my time here.
Flexible hours
Love the job !
Cashier, Host (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, február 8.
It’s a great job . You learn to love the quick pace and the guest that come from all over the world to try the delicious burger ! Sometimes you can feel overwhelmed with how busy it is but that’s the fun it .
Pro érvek
Great free burger and fries every day you work
Short fast breaks
Great Culture and Fast Paced Work
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Covina, CA2018, február 8.
This place was always fast paced and the lines never stopped coming. However, they system that they have to make their food was very efficient so getting orders out wasn't hard unless there were errors along the way. Management didn't push us that hard to reach promotions yet they were always ready if we had any questions regarding our promotions. If they were informed about us wanting to promote they would help us. The company culture is amazing. They really believe in giving back to the community. In-N-Out is donating funds left and right in order to make the world a better place such as their Slave to None foundation and their can drives and toy drives. The most difficult part of the job is keeping up with the demand for food. There will be days where you are overwhelmed with big orders and multiple small orders of people eating now. Yet, the most enjoyable part would be the flexible hours and the co workers that you work with.
Pro érvek
Free food when you work, discounts for merchandise, nice 401k plan.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, long meal rushes, on your feet all day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, február 7.
In N Out is a very enjoyable, great company, flexible schedule, good benefits and pay, and management is very kind. Very considerate of its associates and their lives outside of work.
free lunches
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Busy fast paced
Level 5 Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pasadena, CA2018, február 7.
It helps if you have alot of friends that work in the company but if your alone you need to try your hardest to please and impress your co-workers as much as your customers. A majority of people quit within the first two months due to location of the store. I personally worked at the oldest and busiest store, it was my first job from 16 years old to 23 years old. I worked there for a little more than 6 years and earned every raise I received, after a year of trying to continue my training and advance my position in the company I had multiple associates I trained pass me by and felt under-appreciated and over worked. Almost every associate did the job of 2-3 workers at this specific store.
Pro érvek
Free Lunch, Paid holidays, Free events and rewards.
Kontra érvek
Poor Management, Poor communication between Management, and Assistant Management, Corporate disconnect from the kitchen.
Fun workplace for teenagers
Level 6 Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Draper, UT2018, február 7.
I would recommend this company for a teenager looking for hours after school and on the weekends. If you are a over all happy person and like to work hard you will enjoy working here.
free lunch
Super Fast Paced and Great Management
cashier and multi-role employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Allen, TX2018, február 7.
honestly one of the best places to work, they taught me so much on how to manage my time and helped me grow in areas such as customer service, management, and always being productive. Probably the biggest thing is you have to hurry, your constantly moving and getting things as it is a fast pace environment
Pro érvek
free meal, great pay, good hours, great co-workers
Fast paced
Hourly Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fullerton, CA2018, február 7.
The time that I put in was governed by a very face paced culture the days went by quickly but they have a poor on the job training experience that leads to issues when you are new
Free lunch