In-N-Out Burger Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 1 383 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
2,0
There are easier ways to earn $12 an hour
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA2018, december 16.
At In-n-out, you will work your butt off for the pay scale that they bestow upon its workers. You will spend your entire shift like a chicken with it’s head cut off. Sure, it isnt the hardest job ive ever had. But it was for sure the job where i feel like I worked the hardest for the least pay. The management is extremely critical over any mistakes that may happen. The training staff is typically too immature to really know how to train people. The work atmosphere is comparable to high school. Everyone is there to gossip, spread rumors, and be petty to eachother. Overall, working at in n out is very unpleasant because of the lack of maturity. Any company that is comprised of all young people, will be a bad place to work for. The management / crew is not mature and they do not know how to cunduct themselves in a professional manner.
Pro érvek
Decent pay for fast food
Kontra érvek
Management, lack of maturity, being reminded how much you are paid by management as a lowkey way to intimidate you to work faster.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to start if it's your first job.
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carson City, NV2018, december 12.
In-N-Out is a very great place to start working if it's your first job. Working there will teach you valuable people skills, teamwork and communication. You can easily advance and possibly make it into management if that is something that you feel like you'd be interested in. I would really recommend working there if you're just starting out as a first time employee. They're very flexible with school schedules as well.
free meal every day
Kontra érvek
one ten minute break per 8 hour shift.
Great working at the famous In and about Burger
Cashier, Stocker, Cleaning (Volt alkalmazott) –  Daly City, CA2018, december 12.
It was extremely hard work because the in and out that I worked at was the busiest In and Out Burger Out Of almost 200 in and outs. The starting pay was $9.25 per hour when minimum wage was $6.75 so the pay rate was great
Fast Paced, Stressful, Decent Pay, Good Benefits
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA2018, december 12.
Working at In-N-Out Burger you learn a lot of great skills such as; customer service, teamwork,communication, working in a fast pace environment, multi-tasking as well as money handling skills. It can get overwhelming trying to do multiple things at once while still trying deliver a product that is as close to perfect as possible. Not only is there a lot of multi-tasking there is also a lot of orders being given by associates that are working as hard. The direction of management style is shifting from hands on managers to a more hands off approach and many associates are not responding that well to all the orders being given. Not only is there a lot orders being given there is also plenty of micro managing that is going on that is being instilled into the associates training for management. Other than that they pay pretty good along with plenty of benefits as well as doing plenty of company parties and taking care of associates with gifts and constant raises. Most managers also work with schedules.
Pro érvek
Good for students whether college or high school, flexible hours make for a great primary or secondary job.
Kontra érvek
Must have patience to deal with customers, managers can tend to micromanage, some associates tend to do bare minimum and brings store moral down
Munkahelyi kultúra
Why you should pick In n Out as a fast food to work at
Trainee Chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ El con mall2018, december 11.
It pays more than regular fast foods. I would have stayed there to work there if the other location wasn't more convenient. The environment in work isn't some forced happiness to help get through the fast food day. The employees loved working there doing what they did and getting paid a fair amount for it. The management was helpful until they told me I couldn't work there and another fast food at the same time. Overall amazing place, and I wish I could have made it work.
best food+discounts
Kontra érvek
High business rate, always busy
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you want emotional stress then apply asap
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Murrieta, CA2018, december 11.
From my personal experience, the management needs to open their eyes to bullying inside the workplace. From my experience, I love the company, but the associates ruined the atmosphere. The store manager is oblivious to believe that there is ongoing bullying inside the store. The job is not worth the extra pay for the immaturity that is held. Like I said fantastic company... terrible associates and I am unfortunately not the only one that feels the same way.
Pro érvek
More pay and a burger when you clock in.
Kontra érvek
Management needs to step it up.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
great job
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Ramon, CA2018, december 10.
it takes a good 2 weeks at Innout before everything finally starts to "click". after that, you're just learning on how to get faster and increase your level at the company. you have to be able to multitask and be able to tolerate or handle a certain level of stress. whether it be extremely busy, you don't have any help, short staffed, or a combination of any of those things. but its extremely fun and every day its alittle different and the people you work with are great,
Pro érvek
free burger every shift you work, high pay
management is iffy
Fast-Paced and Fun Atmosphere
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Leandro, CA2018, december 8.
Working at In-N-Out was an adventure everyday. I enjoyed the fast-paced operation because it made time fly. My favorite part of the job was working the register or in the dining area because I loved interacting with customers. However, I also had a great team of associates that were fun, out-going, and supportive. I have no complaints about the job.
team, culture, food, fast-paced
Fun and Fast Paced
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rancho Santa Margarita, CA2018, december 6.
Working at In-N-Out is like running a marathon most days. You are constantly handling a flow of customers whom you must make happy. From taking their order to handing them their food, everyone is trained to do their position flawlessly and efficiently, therefore making the customer happy as well. As we say, the customer is our first priority, and the Culture of Yes stands strong within our stores.
Pro érvek
Free food while working, flexible scheduling, great management
Usually busy
Great company
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2018, december 6.
It was a fast paced job. The company treats their employees very well. There is always room for advancement in the company. The company always did outings for their employees.
Great
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, december 5.
Company is the best when it comes to making people feel great. If you want to learn what customer service is and how it works and affects the ins and outs of a company this is the job for you.
Customer Service Experience
Managment
in n out
Performing cashier duties (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2018, december 1.
it was okay, I worked a lot and the people who worked there were kinda rude but mostly cool. the main manager was vey rude nobody liked him but other than that it was okay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun & an uplifting place to be
In-N-Out Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lancaster, TX2018, november 30.
I love this job and want to continue to work here, it’s very fun and every day I come in I’m always laughing with everyone. It’s constant work but I love it
Munkahelyi kultúra
Associate Clerk IIII (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2018, november 28.
I love this company so much! The team and the culture of the place is amazing. We're always having a great time serving the customer. No matter what position you're working, you're expected to do your best.
Free meal
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for!
Associate | Safety Captain (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arizona2018, november 28.
I enjoyed working at in n out burger for almost 5 years! The owner is amazing and takes care of her employees. It is a very fast fun job I recommend it highly to any young people who want to have fun and make some money!
Pro érvek
Flexible schedule and great pay
Kontra érvek
Not a lot of advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with fun and hardworking managers and crew
Shift Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, november 23.
In-n-our was a great place to work that would help u get promoted with a lot of opportunity to much up or transfer to new locations. All of the training was done in house but can be used anywhere where you go. They rewarded hard work and loyalty. Cared about family values and helping each other.
Pro érvek
Free lunch and payed training
Kontra érvek
Short breaks and demanding hrs
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Amazing
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Petaluma, CA2018, november 21.
In-n-Out was everything I wanted in a part-time job during high school. I loved the environment. I got the hours I wanted when I wanted. Nothing but love for In-N-Out.
Fun people, stressful enviroment
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  The Colony, TX2018, november 21.
You can advance in the company on your own pace and the management was mostly cool. You get new managers every year. Fellow associates are very friendly. The work is very fast paced and you have to be aware of business at all times, theres no standing around doing nothing. Very fair pay for the work that is provided. You are required a 10 min break every 6 hour or less shift and required two 10 minute breaks and one 30 min break per 6+ hour shift. One free meal every shift.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace with easy-going coworkers
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pleasanton, CA2018, november 19.
My time spent at in-n-out was memorable without a doubt. All of the employees I shared time with, and even managers, were all very personable and easy to get along and form bonds with.
Fun and engaging.
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Downey, CA2018, november 19.
In N Out is a great place to work when you are young, you will meet a few lifelong friends there. the environment is fast paced, but very relaxed at the same time. tense during lunch rush, but extremely calming when you know that you have a skilled and competent team by your side that are also your out side of work friends.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: In-N-Out Burger? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van