In-N-Out Burger Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 1 206 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
In N Out
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chula Vista, CA2018, július 13.
This was my first job, a typical day here was a non stop fast paced work , maintaining each station clean interacting with 1000+ customers a day.The most enjoyable part was getting along with coworkers as we do treat each other as a family
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work for your first job. Might be a little intimidating and stressful at first but pay is Good
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, július 12.
If you’re in college or high school this is a good place to work especially for the Pay because it’s the best you will probably be able to get as a student. No piercings had to take my nose one out but it’s worth it for the pay. My shifts were usually 5-6 hours sometimes 8. They always keep you longer than they scheduled you which sucks because they don’t even ask if it’s ok. You will rarely ever get out on time. I’m under 18 and had to stay till 1 am one time! Is that even legal???? Also only one ten minute break if your shift is less than 8 hours which sucks. But you do get a free meal every 4 hours you work. Most employess are friendly but others aren’t. They can be very rude. I started in April and 3 months later and I’m already a level 3! They do promote very quickly as long as you’re a hard worker!!! Don’t be lazy just do your job. That’s something I like a lot. Being new to the job is very stressful because you don’t really get too much 1 on 1 training you just watch about 7 hours of video and they expect you to remember everything and just do it. They also don’t explain everything in the videos and you’ll get in trouble if you do something wrong even if no one told you what’s right and wrong. Also not enough lockers it’s firdt come first serve and I still don’t have one.... other than that it’s ok only thing keeping me is pay to be honest and some nice people
Pro érvek
Great pay, benefits, short hours sometimes, promote fast
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, keep you longer and don’t ask, no discounts when not working
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast food isn't enjoyable.
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  1970 Crater Lake Hwy, Medford, OR 975042018, július 12.
Working here was mind numbing. Very simple repetitive work. Customers talked to you as if you were not a person. Management cared more about the customers than the employees. Not enjoyable experience, but pay was good enough to keep you there until you finally can't take the lack of brain function occupation.
Pro érvek
You get a free meal while working.
Kontra érvek
No downtime, rude customers, cleaning bathrooms, under appreciated.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing fast paced collaborative work environment
Highland- Host (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Highland, CA2018, július 11.
A typical day of work at In n out will always be recognized as enjoyable for me. The culture is so very hardworking and everyone that is hired, their work ethic is always at 110%.
Pro érvek
Very friendly amazing environment.
short work shifts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work environment and opportunity to advance in the company
Level 6 Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, július 10.
In-N-Out Burger is an amazing place to work. They offer great pay and raises everytime you advance your skills in the company. Provide flexible scheduling for those in school or with another job, and allow you to perfect your customer service skills.
Free Lunches, Good Pay
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, not guranteed hours, not allowed set schedules
Munkahelyi kultúra
very fast and very stressful
In-N-Out -Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pleasant Hill, CA2018, július 9.
its not a amazing job but you get paid very well and you can advance pretty fast if you really want too. management can be very tough they can be strict and mean and even make you cry. if your going to work there you kinda have to give up a self bit of your individuality only natural colored here no wild makeup and its very involved in your life you have meetings to go to about once a month shifts can seem a bit long you'll never have nothing to do at the job there will always been more than one thing that needs to be done.
Pro érvek
free food when you work, good advancements and you get company presents sometimes
Kontra érvek
management is tough and its very stressful and fast paced
Munkahelyi kultúra
Level 5 Associate- Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chino, CA2018, július 8.
They only promote internally and you'll get 2 or 3 promotions a year as a store associate. Each promotion has it's own pay raise ranging from 25 cents to 75 cents. They pay far above the minimum wage and keep up with the current annual increase in minimum wage. Great benefits and job perks. They take pride in caring for their employees. Very fast pace job but overall a great opportunity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very stressful but super fun!
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, július 7.
best managers I’ve had so far and such friendly coworkers, I love working there. It’s very high paced and stressful at times, but they are good at picking people who can handle it
Pro érvek
a free meal per shift, quick to advance
Overall Experience of In-N-Out
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, California2018, július 7.
It's a great place to work, the people are nice and it's a fun atmosphere to be in. In-N-Out does a lot to make the employees feel at home, the only issue I've encountered is the amount of hours I am allowed. As well as, the amount of time it takes to even be considered for full time.
Free lunches, awesome events
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced fast food stressful demands
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, július 5.
Working in n out is overrated it is very hectic and always packed. What I found to be the most discriminate is they do not allow tattoos or piercings. IT'S JUST A FAST FOOD PLACE not a 5 star restaurant and they expect to treat it like one. Everybody's different but for me it was not fun whatsoever I like to express myself with body art, piercings and jewelry and they take that as being a lower quality person? Nah
Animal fries
Policy, pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and exciting workplace, with a family feel.
Cleanup Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Covina, CA2018, július 5.
Being a cleanup associate for In N Out Burger is a fast-paced and often times stressful position. However, these stresses don't come without reward! In N Out takes great care of associates from the bottom to the top, more than competitive wages, the culture of the company induces positivity throughout the workplace and its employees. This company maintains an extremely close family feel that can't often be replicated.
Pro érvek
Free meal each shift, paid holidays
Kontra érvek
no health option for part-timers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work excellet job integrity and culture
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Fe Springs, CA2018, július 3.
Does not take shortcuts, trains workers to be leaders, maintains quality in food as well as service. Family oriented work environment. Takes care of employees.
Pro érvek
moving up is easy and encouraged
ending times for shifts varies between 4 to 6
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun Fast paced environment to work in
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fremont, CA 945382018, július 3.
I liked this job it was my first occupation and I think working here set a very high standard for my other jobs , after leaving this position for a better paying one i realized that the pa raise wasn't worth the environment I was leaving
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working for the company
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, július 3.
I truly loved being a part of the In-N-Out family. Sadly had to relocate but, I would recommend the job to anyone. It was very fast paced in which I thrived, and it brought such joy to me being able to provide great customer service to my customers.
free lunches
great
Level 4 Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, július 3.
working at in n out was a great experince, very fast paced which makes the day go by so fast, get to interact with new customers everyday and the regulars that come everyday
free lunch
nothing
Productive workplace
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norwalk, CA (store 14)2018, július 3.
* You have to be ready to work
* You rarely have down time. The managers make sure you have a task to do.
* Friendly and Outgoing attitude is NEEDED
* Expect to prepare produce and work fast paced
Pro érvek
Free burger and unlimited drinks when you work
N/A
Level 4 cook
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, július 3.
At the store I worked at it was a very face paced environment being located right by Hollywood, where there were a lot of tourist and celebrities. So when clocking in you immediate had to report to the manger in charge at the time and be assigned to a job role based on the level you were trained in. I only got to Level 4 after starting off as a Level 1 associate.
This job was by far the best job I ever had, it was a fun, fast, friendly environment. My coworkers and my managers were like family.
The hardest part of the job would have had to be being the quarter back, which is a station that is very stressful, you have to be on top of everything.
The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting celebrities, as well as working with a great crew.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun place to work temporary
STORE TRAINER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, július 2.
I really enjoyed working at IN N OUT burger, they really appreciate your hard work and will move you up if desired. would recommend for any high school student or even college students. They definitely work with your school schedule. Very fast paste competitive environment but they always find a way to make it fun and easy.
Pro érvek
free lunches, free family & friends get togethers, great hard work compensations and most important they teach you manners in many ways.
Kontra érvek
Its very difficult to become a full time employee and gets very hectic at times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good environment to learn new skills
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rocklin, CA2018, július 2.
In n out was a much better place to go and learn than in a mall store. It teaches you teamwork skills and it is the perfect situation to help you make decisions under pressure.
Pro érvek
free burger after every shift
not a lot of hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fast-paced environment with friendly staff
Assistant Manager Level 7 (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  La Habra, CA2018, július 2.
-typical work day consists of critical thinking in an environment that is fast paced
-learning how to work with a sense of urgency and communicate with others to develop leadership skills as well as customer service skills
-management is friendly and always willing to help teach you something new in order to promote to a new position
-workplace culture is full of high energy and laughter. The culture here is definitely a team effort where you work together to make a quality product
-hardest part of the job is being on your feet for 4+ hours at a time and working late into the night.
-most enjoyable part of the job is being able to be yourself and laugh along with your coworkers
free meals, health benifits, 401k plans
Kontra érvek
short breaks, no position rotation
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: In-N-Out Burger? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van