In-N-Out Burger Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 942 értékelés megmutatása
Productive work place
ASSOCIATE (LEVEL 6) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, december 14.
It was ALWAYS busy. If you aren't a hard worker then INO is not the place for you. You're always up and moving. They teach you a lot about customer service and are great with school schedules.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, great company parties
Kontra érvek
always busy, breaks are only 10 minutes.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
great
Cashier/ Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Azusa, CA2017, december 12.
• Responsible for the operation of store equipment such as slicer, dicers, computer terminals, fryer, grills.
• Accurately handled correct change, demanding mental basic math skills.
• Proved to have the ability to adapt and follow instructions.
Great place
customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rohnert Park, CA2017, december 8.
If you are good with fast paced this is the place for you. Each shift you get a free burger. If you meet the company goals you get to go to something. I have gone to Great America, Waterworld, baseball games, and a dinner on a cruise.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
family fun work place
Level 4 (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2017, december 7.
An amazing place to work at. What's amazing is how Lynsy spoils us with all this benefits and awesome events she throws for our hard work. Fast working pace and a friendly fun environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
At times can be stressful but overall fun environment.
Level 4 Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pinole, CA2017, december 6.
Management is fun and relatable. Can get stressful at times whether its management or traffic coming into the store. Some duties can effect your body, like back, neck or arm pain.
Pro érvek
One free meal per shift, nice pay
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, can get stressful, very fast paced
Great first job
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2017, december 5.
Great place to work at. Always busy and time flies by. Can be very stressful at times when we are at our busiest, but people are great there. And you make many friends
Great pay, steady job
Kontra érvek
Late hours, always work weekends, and work holidays
it is very good product
sales executive (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  new York2017, december 4.
I am habbibur rahman . I am stay in Bangladesh .I want a part time job for established our carriers. I want hardly work . Otherwise stop my education. so I want a job and I want going to United States for this job.
free lunches
short break
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 4Jelentés
what i learned
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stockton, CA2017, december 3.
I learned how to cleanly serve burgers and fries efficiently with a smile and good quality customer service. Everyone is required to be happy at all times on the clock.
free lunch
Kontra érvek
short breaks and and terrible weekly scheduling
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to start off!
Lead Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, december 3.
It was ver fast paced, you have to love to be ready for a day of hard work. It is a great job and very flexible with your hours. Managers and staff were awesome.
Ambiente de trabajo malo
VENDEDOR DE EMPANADAS (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Librada, Cundinamarca2017, december 2.
Trabajo donde no dan ningun beneficio a sus empleados no reconocen el buen trabajo ni las horas extras, no dan ni referencias ni cartas laboralesy luego de hacerle la clientela y acreditar el negocio no me dieron ni arreglo ni reconocimiento por los mese que trabaje para ellos
SIN NINGUN BENEFICIO NI NINGUN SEGURO MEDICO
NO SABEN TRATAR NI LIDIAR CON SUS EMPLEADOS
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
great company who cares for associates
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clovis, CA2017, november 30.
quick paced and stressful at times but a rewarding job with great pay and benefits, this job taught me skills that i will carry on with me throughout life
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A really good fast food job
Associate Level 6 (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2017, november 28.
I've been working at In-N-Out for over 3 years now, and it has been a life changing experience. Working there has given me an appreciation for good customer service and higher expectations of restaurant cleanliness. A typical day would involve cooking on the grill, working the board (bottom bun prep and packaging), working fries, taking orders, doing dishes, preparing produce, or being out in the dining room. Every day was different and you don't stay in the same position for your entire shift. The coworkers do truly feel like family, but the management changes frequently and since a lot of the associates are teenagers, there are oftentimes issues with disrespect. It is a physically demanding job and after being there for 3 years my wrists hurt and I don't have a sleep schedule.
Free food every shift
Kontra érvek
Only ten minute or half hour breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Best place to work.
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Fernando, CA2017, november 28.
Great people, great environment. My coworkers are my family. A job that you wake up and don't mind going to. It is fast paced and stressful at times, and not for everyone. However, once you get the flow of things; it's actually fun and a pleasure to keep people coming back for more . It's what a hamburgers allllll about!
Phenomenal people
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2017, november 25.
6 different regular associate levels, with different pay rates. Possible advancement to Level 7 (Manager Relief *partial assistant*) and management. I learned to be the best worker I could be. I was a difficult teenager, In N Out Burger changed my life and my character. Hardest part of the job is providing great customer service.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun place to work
Sales Associate & Chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntington Beach, CA2017, november 22.
Working in a fast pace environment , making sure customers get their food in a certain time, and exceeding their expectations, and being able to move up in levels within the company.
Well respected company
Assistant Supervisor/ Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Clara, CA2017, november 17.
Any job I have ever gotten they compliment in n out they say they love workers from in n out bc they are fast detailed and very persistent... it’s a great company to have on your resume if you are young ...
Free lunch
Short breaks
Positive upbeat environment.
Level 4 Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Van Nuys, CA2017, november 16.
From my first impression this company was a very upbeat and quite a positive work environment. Had a lot of friendly competition at busy moments and pretty fun yet productive moments during the slower parts. Advancement within the company is very strongly motivated.
free lunches, free picnics
Kontra érvek
short breaks, can be stressful at times
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Good Company, Some stores have bad management
Level 4 Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pico Rivera, CA2017, november 15.
I personally enjoyed working for this company until management started targetting me because I stood my ground and fought for my associates as well. The store manager loved to belittle her associates and was extremely uncomfortable to talk too. Everyone had to take it because your job is on the line if not. Speaking to HR and District manager did not help the situation. Some In n Outs have it good and some don't. My In-n-Out definitely did not.
Free Lunch, Friendly Associates
Short Breaks, Bad Management, Drama, Professionalism
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Fun place to work
Level 3 Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baldwin Park, CA2017, november 15.
It was fun to work there with a lot of people in my age range. Very fast pace and kept me busy. The managers are very personable and made working there more comfortable
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kettleman City, CA2017, november 15.
Great work environment. Very family oriented company that encourages you to promote and learn. Super clean store and the food quality is like no other.

Átfogó minősítés