In-N-Out Burger Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 1 333 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
Store associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chula Vista, CA2018, október 17.
I love working here but I don't get enough hours. Every employee starts at part time. I have been working there since Sept 2018 and already got a raise but still at PT.
free lunch
only part time available
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best company to work for
Cook, cashier, entry level management training (Volt alkalmazott) –  Barstow, CA2018, október 16.
The best company ive worked for. The only reason someone wouldn't make a career out of it is because it may take a while to become a manager in the company. At the same time as long as you come in to work daily and execute what they ask of you, you'll see yourself move up very quickly in the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast pace job very great energy from managers to all of the store associates
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  The Colony, TX2018, október 16.
I learned great customer service, food quality , in n out service , how to train people for produce in the morning , how to count inventory , cashier.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Very very busy all the time
Clean up / Cashier
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hesperia, CA2018, október 15.
Very well disciplined store and company, they run a very tight yet smooth ship. if you are willing to learn and adapt you can move up in the company fairly easy.
Fun place to work
Level 4 Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, október 15.
Fun place to work, you're usually surrounded by people within similar age. Managers are usually pretty good, depends on the person like any other job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team oriented atmosphere, quick paced
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Carlos, CA2018, október 15.
Whenever I head to work all I do is cook and slave myself away at the overtime everyday because there is not enough people and everyone there has to make up for the lack of staff. I've been there for 3 years and have had more negative experiences then positive. The managers are more concerned about selling more burgers than their associates health and personal lives, they will keep you longer just for the numbers. My Store manager (main manager for the store) once stayed open after our outrageous 1 am close time just to get "burgers up". The only reason that he did that is because every burger up we get from the previous year he get a .25 cent bonus PER burger.
benefits, free meals
Kontra érvek
6 hour shift gets one 10 min break, OVERTIME.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful place for a career
Assistant Manager, Level 7, Safety Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2018, október 14.
Most people think that "Fast Food" is unworthy of being a career. In-N-Out is one of the most well managed, clean, determined, career advancement focused jobs I have ever had. They expect you to work hard, follow the mission statement, and work in a clean/safe environment. They expect a lot out of their employees but nothing unreasonable. They have quality employees and reward them very well for their hard work.
Great wages
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would recommend to any college student.
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garland, TX2018, október 14.
Extremely professional, challenging you to be your best self, very accommodating to college schedules and sickness. Very positive, excellent management.
Pro érvek
Customer service experience, challenging multitasking, wonderful team and management, excellent company standards
Kontra érvek
Physical labor all shift, constantly on your feet with uncomfortable shoes only ordered through the company.
Great Place to work
Manager-Third Person (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2018, október 12.
Overall my experience at In n Out has been great! I would highly recommend this job to anyone. The company always goes above and beyond to take care of the associates.
Pro érvek
Pay, Friendships made, free food while working
Kontra érvek
Night Shifts can be tough for someone with a family
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, október 11.
They are flexible with your schedule. They work around your schedule ... great opportunity for advancement and the management team is awesome and understanding.
Ok
Clean-up Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Marcos, CA2018, október 11.
I particualry didnt enjoy the job due to supervisor conflict. However i don't doubt there are plenty of great reasons to work at in-n-out. I just cant figure out any for the place I worked at.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Well planned and executed business agenda.
In-n-Out Associate Level 4 (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Carlsbad, CA2018, október 10.
Good training opportunities. They operate consistently along their mission plan, and move worker diligently up the ladder of advancement. Train in management.
Free meal every 4 hours of work
Favorite individuals
great customer service
Cashier, Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Covina, CA2018, október 9.
This place has the best customer service in all food places. the customer is always right. fun place to work at and its a team effort, i would go back if there was better growth in the company.
free meals and good pay
no growth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Extremely fast-paced with extremely high expectations
Associate - Level 4 (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Carlos, CA2018, október 5.
Every In-N-Out is different, and I have worked at two. Since the company is not corporate or unionized, they are legally allowed to keep you over your scheduled time and you are not allowed to leave until they allow you to. If you are scheduled to leave at 4:00 PM, you might not leave until 5:00 PM or later. There was no way to accurately plan when you would be able to clock-out. This is normalized under the culture. This job can be good for young people seeking something new and fun for their new job (it was very fun while it lasted) however, they will work you to the bone. Must be extremely "clean-cut" for the job as they are trying to appear "cleaner" than other fast-food restaurants. It is ridiculous, in my opinion, to force associates and others to not have any defining features. I think people should be able to have tattoos or piercings, but that is my opinion. Do not expect fairness or equal opportunities. Favoritism is a huge problem with a majority of managers at In-N-Out and there are also issues with sexism. Females were expected to do produce, and males were always on fries or buckets.
Pro érvek
One free meal per shift, decent wages
Short breaks, schedules
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Energetic, Fast paced
Level 6 Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pleasant Hill, CA2018, szeptember 27.
In-n-Out is a fast paced business. It is completely focused on the needs of the customer. The environmemt is friendly and high energy. It leaves no room to stop your work.
High energy, busy work
Late nights, hard labor
Great Environment to Work
In N Out Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redwood City, CA2018, szeptember 26.
In-N-Out has great and supportive management and associates. All though the store would become hectic with customers, the people I worked with would always make it fun to be working there despite the chaos that was going on. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the orders since there are a lot of people that come in there is almost no down time.
Pro érvek
free lunches, lots of benefits, lots of support, fun environment, great management
fast paced
Great Atmosphere with Great Management
Third Manager and All-Star Shift Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baldwin Park, CA2018, szeptember 26.
Although the job requires you to be in a fast-paced mentality at all times, the benefits are pretty great. Reasonable wage versus other full-time jobs. Better health care than other full-time jobs and options to help train and open new stores. Fun environment.
It’s okay just stressful
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indiana2018, szeptember 26.
It’s a good place to work but then they start getting mad cause you no longer want to level up. You get free burgers you can design them anyway you like so it’s uo to your taste.
Free lunch
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, fast-pace team oriented environment!
Level 7 Shift Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Marcos, CA2018, szeptember 25.
Great company that is supportive of their associates and managers. The focus on quality and freshness makes the food delicious and the culture provide high end customer service. Their rules and practices support the mission statement which drives the company's success.
Very Fast Paced
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Havasu City, AZ2018, szeptember 25.
In N Out is a very good known family based company. They Pay fairly well and you do get free meals every shift you work. I enjoyed it a lot but I am looking for opportunities of advancement now that I am an Adult.
Pro érvek
Free Meals every time you work
Varied hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: In-N-Out Burger? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van