Illumina

3,5Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 264 értékelés megmutatása

Nice place to work, bad management

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
The job is satisfying and interesting but high level management have been making poor decisions lately. People are also underpaid, which causes high turnover.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Illumina is a great place to work. Special company off days such as a week off for July 4th summer break and also a week off for christmas to new years. The only negative things about this company is that there is not much room for growth in the manufacturing area.

Great and excellent apps

I like this apps. I hope can fine the jobs suitable with me. I will do the best for any companies that taking me as workers in their company. I will be able to working overtime and anytime.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great place to work and great culture

This company serves its mission and has been a great career boost for many candidates including myself. I would totally join back if I move back to San Diego.

Pro érvek

Beautiful space, great culture, positive work atmosphere

Kontra érvek

Salary and Compensation, bad parking and some bias

Outstanding

Top talent, great mission/purpose to the work, great culture, leadership and teams to work with! Every company serves a purpose, but Illumina’s is all about improving the quality of life through scientific breakthroughs that are based on genetics and it’s an amazing thing to be a part of!

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Great Small Team, Mess of Upper Management

It's fine here. They pay enough to deal with the oddities. I don't feel strong enough to warrant the minimum required words. And I don't want to do this at all, but it's required to continue, so here you go.

Work Culture needs work

Great company for advancement. Alignment between upper management and middle management is not great. The people you work with are generally fantastic but prioritization is all over the board. In general you end up with projects coming from development or other departments only a quarter finished and production suffers for it. In general, they rely upon keystone people who can get the work done, but can end up pushing people to burn out

Bad management

This is the worst management ever. The supervisor does not know how to handle work load, pressure on the employees, which leading to work drama. Some employees try to bullies other to get credit. So much competitive, not team work like they always say. Just sweet talk but do not know how to run the department efficiently. Especially no compassion when other employee has family sorrow ( family member passed away). Very bad management.

Nice facility

Work drama, bad management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Amazing mission - mediocre middle management

I loved working for a company with such a strong connection to the mission, people working at Illumina truly care about the people, middle manager could use a reminder.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great company, great mission, hard times

I worked at Illumina for over 5 years and saw a mix of good/bad managers, good/less good department culture, and good/bad food service. Unfortunately, I was laid off in a nonsensical and reactive "reorganization" due to a sub-par quarter. Illumina has amazing technology and many wonderful people, but needs to act more intentionally and be OK with a quarter or two of slower growth when the projected multi-year plan still has the sky as the limit.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Illumina is good company with excellent technology

I enjoyed working at Illumina. The knowledge I gain in genetic testing and sequencing is invaluable. They have a strong culture for innovation and leading edge technology.

Great company

company that i will recommend to my family and friend, because they know how treat the employee, also is the best place to work for knowing there mission is to find way escalate solution past result.

Illumina

Several work shifts depending on the department, learned lab skills, allowed for implementation of leadership skills, company culture built on growth of employee while serving its customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good company and mangment staff

Good experienace to study and learn manufacturing process. Supervisor and lads always ready to help and listen to you. Goos training for new emplyees.

streiching

Kontra érvek

short lunch and parking place
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Creating new technologies in an energetic environment

Lots of really great, smart, hardworking people work at Illumina. It creates a positive environment that promotes fast-paced collaboration and problem solving. There are lots of perks and events from the company that help you network.

Wouldn't work in manufacturing

The manufacturing culture is bad. Unless you belong to the majority ethnic group working there you'll be treated really bad. You'll purposely get trained wrong while the supervisors and leads look the other way. Toxic and very uncomfortable environment to work in and forget about the common language policy. So unless you speak tagala you won't know what's going on.

Hivatalos válasz innen: Illumina

2019, szeptember 10.
We are committed to maintaining a culture that is open, inclusive, and fair. Your allegations are inconsistent with our practices and culture. I have forwarded your comments to our HRBP team and asked them to raise your concerns to our manufacturing managers. HR would also like to speak directly to you to discuss the specifics of your concerns. You can reach our HR representative at HumanResources@illumina.com.

Fast paced work environment

There was never a shortage of work to do with looming deadlines and lot's of collaboration. Things moved fast and sometimes changed priority so being flexible and agile were important skill sets to have.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive and fun place to work

Great place to intern, not a guaranteed return job offer after you finish. I enjoyed all of the activities they planned for us. Everyone has a unique experience in terms of their workload/ manager relationships/ team participation.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Amazing place of work, love all the special events, smartest fellow employees!

This company is an amazing place to work for and the employees are the smartest people I've ever met. Illumina strives to make their employees happy and it's clearly working. All smiles here!

Used to Be a Lot Better

Pros - Decent benefits - Nice campus (they typically have sports leagues year round) - Interesting technology - Smart and talented colleagues Cons - Most of the leaders who knew how to run things are gone or leaving - ERP and Quality Systems are a mess and clearly were not designed with the end users in mind - The operations organizations are not fit for purpose anymore and their leaders keep trying to just grind objectives out without properly supporting their teams, creating toxic and unsustainable work environments

Yikes

You know that feeling when you first walk into a place and regret it, well that was me. I'm not sure why I took this job, people told me to steer clear but I didn't listen. This is just a bad vibe all around. The facilities are nice but when you can't even take advantage of them it's really just PR talk. This is my worst work experience thus far.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Illumina? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés