Illumina

3,5Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 264 értékelés megmutatása

Nice place to work, bad management

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
The job is satisfying and interesting but high level management have been making poor decisions lately. People are also underpaid, which causes high turnover.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Inventing new products to change the world

Illumina is at the forefront of innovation. The products invented and cleared by the FDA have enabled new discoveries at a low cost to the community.

Great environment

Would recommend working here! The people are great and the work life balance is definitely hard to beat! Definitely has a great community feel. Lots of outside of work events

Politics

Great campus and great mission statement. However, the politics, the favoritism, the abuse, and the harassment will make you stop caring about curing cancer and changing the world after a few months.

Hivatalos válasz innen: Illumina

2020, február 10.
We are committed to maintaining a culture that is open, inclusive, and fair. Your allegations are inconsistent with our practices and culture. We would also like to speak directly to you to discuss the specifics of your concerns. You can reach our HR representative at HumanResources@illumina.com

Productive and fun place to work

Many good scientists, which makes Illumina a really smart company. Used to be really good culture with great management team. Culture is changing but still good compared with other competitor. Very good salary in this area.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Innovative Company

Illumina is a very innovative company with great benefits. I recommend anyone seeking a lucrative career should work at Illumina. Also, there is alot of room for growth and advancement there as well.

Fast-paced, growing company

An exciting place to work, where you'll feel like you're making a difference. Lot's of camaraderie among and between teams. Fast-paced work environment.

Great pay

Great place to start your career and have them in your resume great diversity but this company does have they're favoritism so good luck to getting. Management is terrible well at least for the department I worked in. The only thing l wish about this company is I wished they'd make a survey to pass out every year to have the employees voices heard to make this a better work environment for the future employees and current ones.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

No direction, have managers not leaders

Poor managment, not leadership. 'Please person is roles they they aren't experinaced in, then give them no soupport as leadership doesn't know what they want. Informed to exicute one way, then be scolded for exicuting that way! Can never please leadership. Leaders are looking for ways to make themselves look good, while making other look bad.

Pro érvek

Great Benefits, and pay

Kontra érvek

Place people in roles with no experience, the rest of the team suffers

Overall average

Nice benefit, friendly work environment. Nice pantry and new office. To reduce the high turn over rate, new staff paid higher than long year service staff. Just like a fruit stall uncle sell a bigger apple to a new customer to keep the new customer but a smaller apple to a old customer.

Productive and fun

- A good workplace to start off as a fresh career in the workforce. - Team work. - Diversify working environment. - Work and life balance. - Knowledge base career.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great place to work in the beginning.

Micro managed for the last 3 years out of 13 years. Overall for the first 10 years was a fun place to work! They kept taking tasks off of my plate for the last 3 years. I got tremendous reviews every year with a "merit raise" every year.

Pro érvek

Cafe for lunch, Gym to work out, Flexible hours, Nice people to work with, Great benefits, A lot of PTO.

Kontra érvek

It is not the small company that I got a job with 13 years ago.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Not flexible and but learning experience.

Job consisted of being very tedious but also not flexible with hours and schedule. Only good for work experience. Also very hard to stay long term, positions at full time were rarely given out after working a contract.

Effective Communication is the Key for a productive work

We always start the day right by setting up, organizing and cleaning up our work station to make sure that we are able to work conveniently, hassle free and free from contamination of our finished products. Every body are working together, friendly, caring, always giving a helping hand, making sure that one's work is done efficiently and effectively. Everyday is productive, communication was excellent and the work is done on time. I've learned the value of effective communication, for this I was able to do my task in appropriate manner and on time, making sure that before I make the finished product, everything is accurate and cleared by the trainers and lead. I've learned that team- work is always effective in providing quality services and products because through it, mistakes are avoided and a fun work environment makes the job a bit easier, brings more positive outcome and be able to reach the goal for the day. Management gives us the opportunity to be the best workers and people we are. When we are able to reach our goal, we are being acknowledged for a job-well done and they are grateful for us. That is one thing I am also grateful for and because of it, I make sure that I will do my very best to work even better and give the best of my time, effort and dedication to my work.

Good place

They care about their people and want the best for everyone. There's opportunity for growth if you actively seek it. However if you're comfortable where you are, they won't pressure you forward.

LGBTQ unfriently

Disorganized and toxic working environment. Not very welcoming and backstabbing colleagues. Leadership(or lack of) is mostly driven by politics and personal likes or dislikes towards an individual and not the quality and integrity of the work. Not inclusive and homophobic culture. If they don't like people based on their race or sexual orientation they will do everything to sabotage their success and fire them with unfair and false evaluation.

Hivatalos válasz innen: Illumina

2020, február 10.

Great place to be an intern

Interned the summer after my junior year in college as a Product Management intern. It was a great experience to see the intersection of science and marketing. Fun intern activities like volleyball, team building, etc.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Organisation is good but some area in GIS work culture is bad

Organization need to improve work culture and not make employee over stressed so that quality work can be delivered and work/personal life can be balanced

Great Place to work

Motivating and great place to work. Great supervisor and supportive coworkers. I received paid training for approximately 2 weeks. Management has been supportive.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

They pretty much use temp employee’s and cut you when they no longer need you

Illumina management is not very strong. Everyone I meet seemed stressed and everyone walked on egg shells in fear of termination. Illumina seems to feel that the employee should feel grateful to be allowed to work there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

High paced, high risk and business oriented

Day goes by very fast in the high paced environment. Enjoyable in the sense that you are never bored because there is always something to fix or improve.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Illumina? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés