Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

IKEA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Warehouse Worker

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
235 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 8 253 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wish I had better hours. My coworkers are fun. Pay could be better. Instructions for daily goals not lays clear or reasonable. Good taff discount
Meatballs in the cafe
Poor health care insurance
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I first received my job offer from IKEA I was ecstatic, but 3 months in and I'm literally having to force myself into work. I have had 3 or 4 managers in the space of 3 months, I never really know what is going on due to poor communication from management, and I have not been trained properly. If you apply for a warehouse job, expect to teach yourself because the managers certainly won't teach you much if anything at all. On my first shift, I was handed over to a coworker for a few hours and that was about it. Most coworkers are lovely, but also seems quite cliquey. I'm socially awkward so I'm not great with people anyway, but I have felt incredibly lonely in my time here and I have cried more times at work than I'd like to admit. I work hard and always make sure I do as much as I can, but there is a lack of encouragement from management. Instead, they will focus on your 1-minute lates and talk about you. If not for the few lovely co-workers I have met, I would not have lasted this long.
Free healthy meal
very poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had a lot of fun working there, the managers were really good and fairly easy going as long as you were doing the job. In general very easy company to work for. Support was always available when needed.
Pro érvek
Reduced rate lunches, good working environment.
Fast pace, inconsistent hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for IKEA very recently via the Blue Arrow agency.The worst part is the silly hours and shift patterns, absolutely bizarre in this day and age.There is no work/life balance so you will feel very tired and stressed all the time.There is a them and us culture with Blue Arrow and IKEA staff.The IKEA and Blue Arrow team leaders are absolutely clueless with no regard to your skill set.I found them very arrogant and nasty at times.They will bark orders and not talk normally to you.I became depressed working here,I felt very undervalued and underused and had to leave.The current COVID-19 precautions are exhausting as you have to walk miles on a one way system and the clocking out procedure when you go home takes far too long and is overly complicated.The only reasonable thing is the pay,it is £10.50 after LLOP training but you will not always get to use one once trained.The banding of pallets which I had to do is an old hat victorian era system and IKEA should immediately improve that process,a man made stick with banding attached through a rope loop is caveman like.It is every man /woman for himself in the Peterborough depot and I grew not to trust anyone in it.There are backstabbers everywhere,they pick on you for the slightest thing.They are bullies!!The IKEA mythology and ethos is an absolute joke and blatant lies.Not world class at all,in fact bottom of the class.IKEA are you listening?
adequate pay to start
Kontra érvek
silly, bizarre shift patterns, no work/life balance, stupid managers, old machinery and archaic work processes
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
● Work-life balanceWork life and balance is okay● Pay & benefitsPay and benefits are good for the type of work● Job security and advancementJob security is not strong workers with 3yrs-18yrs have been fired● ManagementManagement is horrible a lot of favoritism new workers coming in working hard are mistreated● CultureBIAS DISCRIMINATION● OverallNot what it used to be was a good company many years ago due to charge in management and the founder died this distribution center has gone horrible If you get hired here keep your head down. Don’t complain,don’t call out ,don’t miss a day don’t be late and don’t leave early or you will not make your 90 days they will fire you on day 89!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Felt great over there. Too bad when the busy time ended they didn’t need that many people so plenty of people had to go. Would love to go back there and pay rate was amazing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The whole job revolves around driving/picking orders, heavy wardrobes, kitchen, bathroom equipment. Backache problematic.Even if you're given another Job it's lifting when packing smaller orders 25 kg or loading into lorries 25kg.
Pro érvek
meals for £1.50 subsidised.
Kontra érvek
lifting very heavy equipment compaired to Amazon.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pays fairly, people there are friendly and supportive. Managers are helpful and nice. Always room to learn and to grow in this company. Great team work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job to learn and grow with. Only thing that's bad is the long drive. There's many opportunities to grow within the company if your in the right group.
Cofee break room
Low wage, long drive
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is a reason there is such a high turnover rate at this company. Once you figure out all they promised up front is never going to materialize you feel like a sucker. Do not drink the koolaid.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good work place ,good wages,good time work, car park ok,beneficts ok.breaks pay good company for work,management is not perfect,but same managers is fine others leave
wages
managment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and enjoyable work place Very good people to work with Team spirit is high Unorganized warehouse. Good discounts Good hours of operations with benifits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Absolute worst. They talk at you instead of with you. I really dislike working here so much. The team leader was power hungry and didn't really try to help. And often spoke bad about you. Terrible environment!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst place to work. Treat you like a number then throw you in garbage after years of dedicated service. Pay is poor. Favoritism at all levels. Do not recommend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was ok We would have a laugh together Help costumers who were struggling Showing them the aisle were a challenge bexcuse I couldnt find them all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They don’t at all treat their employees with the correct respect they should. Coworkers can go above and beyond to help the company and the only ones recognized are the brown nosers. By far my least favorite company I have ever worked for.
No relocation
Kontra érvek
Lack of fair treatment from management
Munkahelyi kultúra
My new job IKEA will be a fun learning workplace. They teach that all of our customers is our family and treat them with respect. I'll have a lot of benefits from my job, respect, and love.
free lunch
break time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work , team work is everything here . Go the extra mile for the customer. Pay is good for the area , staff restaurant on site , travel to work scheme.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A continuously evolving workplace with efficient design, clear direction and instructions, well maintained machinery, good quality training and supportive and understanding management and team leads.
Pro érvek
Comfortable break room stocked with complementary coffee, healthy purchasable meal options and free fruit for snacks.
Kontra érvek
physically straining / repettitive work fatigue
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work at IKEA involves doing warehouse inventory accuracy in the morning then pulling orders or dropping forklift picks for customer orders. During the day we scan and process damaged goods that gets taken to product quality. Lastly we replenish stock throughout the store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ikea is great place to work, great benefits, family-oriented place, fast-pace work environment, wit great customers who respect the workers and the work we do.