Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

IKEA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Server

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
20 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 8 260 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there part time while completing my undergraduate degree. I worked in the bistro by check out lanes. Customers are demanding wherever you work but Ikea had a great team-based atmosphere and we had a great time working together. The managers were very flexible with my school schedule and even as a part-time member, working less than 20 hours a week, I still had full time benefits. I even would have been offered maternity leave if needed!
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to work. Clean and easy to learn activities. Manager ever near the team and helping every time that is necessary. Good compensations in busy days for employees.
salary
busy days
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ikea is a great place to work for, they are understanding, you earn PTO by how many hours you work the week, lunch breaks are an hour, the have lunch cafe for only 3$, close time was at 930
Lunch cafe, pto
Kontra érvek
Moving around, coworkers always calls off
Munkahelyi kultúra
I usually close for Ikea, which includes prepping for the next day, cleaning all the dishes, cleaning the customer area, cleaning the drink station, and turning off the Swedish Food Market. The management is strict. They are great people who take their job seriously to run one of the best Ikea's nationally. They are competitive amongst other Ikeas to be a Training Center for new stores. The hardest part of the job is communicating with the employees and sometimes the managers. The schedules are paper schedules and there is no easy way to contact coworkers or managers if you need to switch shifts or anything. The most enjoyable part of the job is the friendly coworkers. It is a very togetherness centered company.
Pro érvek
Healthcare, 401K, 3 breaks for an 8 hour shift, 1 break for less than 5 hour shift
Kontra érvek
Paper schedules, schedules posted a month ahead
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical shift is 5-8 hours depending. When you start working in the restaurant, you are initially trained on the serving line and then advancement to ovens and other duties are determined from there. You will only be trained to do certain tasks only if you show initiative that you want to learn, otherwise management will not teach you, yes even if it seems essential. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people; everyone is very nice to you and friendly and your coworkers become your family. This company is not very flexible with student availability. If you are on a part-time contract where you work 12-19 hours a week, you must be available for 37 hours and two nights. This is not very practical if you are in school 20-30 hours a week and have homework on top or are in night school.
Amazing people and culture
Not flexible hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoy working at Ikea but their policies are changing due to the lack of money they are making. Management changed which is not bad unless they promote someone with no experience wholikes to gossip which is one of the many reasons I am looking to move on.
Pro érvek
15% discount, $3.00 lunches, lots of vacation time accrued, great medical and dental benefits
Kontra érvek
Lack of good management, lots of drama, lots of gossip
Munkahelyi kultúra
constantly preping foods, collecting dishes for pot wash and serving customers on the till. you learned how to prep certain foods correctly and professionly. managment was good and knowing you can always turn to them.
got discount on furniture
Kontra érvek
going home smelling of hotdogs
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best job I had so far, really good pay with good hours. Management always there for support. Best coworker, made new friends. Plenty of opportunity to grow and advance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'm a kind of people very friendly helpful to the others and responsible to all my working given and my attitude is very good to my Co worker or to my customer that's why I have many appreciation that given to me..
My health is good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working here. Great managers. It is a fast paced but I always had fun. Managers always strived us to be better and complete our task. Always a opportunity to grow.
Free lunches, benefits, discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, it is a good part time job to be earning. Conducive learning work environment where play and work is incorporated. Everything is good for a part time job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
just enjoy the work, do my job until the end of the shift. about my colleague i'm happy to work with them because we work as a team. i can say that i learned a lot with them like owrking as one team.
free icecfeam vouchers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being a part of ikea- indeed a great experience; a generous company; a company that makes you feel important and consider you as a family; open for suggestions and they wanted you to learn from small to big things so in the near future you will be somebody someday.
Pro érvek
Free food, accommodation, gym allowance
Absenteeism, punctuality
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for IKEA Tampa for two years in the IF department, the staff is great and management is extremely helpful. The management will always work with you and never against you, also if there is ever a problem with another co-worker, management will usually assess and handle the situation immediately. IKEA understands that in order to have great customer service that they must take care of the employee needs and welfare. Competitive pay and great food! 3$ co-worker meals from either staff café or the restaurant itself! Another aspect I really loved about the company is that you are always able to move up or change your work areas if need be. Managers are flexible with your schedule and time off.
Pro érvek
Good work environmment, work benefits, positive critiscm, fair management, paid training
yellow and blue uniforms
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work was easy but so boring when its quiet I learned how to be patience and understanding to customers Management was a bit not impressive because there was a favouritism Co-workers was okay but you can tell that they were just afraid to lose their job The hardest part of the job is when the customers are angry and aggressive The most enjoyable is when it's busy and you can see smiling faces
Pro érvek
when you work on holidays food is free
Kontra érvek
supervisors don't protect the workers when abused by customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ikea has a very busy atmosphere, an individual must be alert and must be able to make quick decisions. Ikea has a wonderful team of staff that look out for each other. The hardest part of working at Ikea is the busy atmosphere and low number of staffs provided to do the work that must be carried out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would come in and check my area, clean my area, assisted customers with any questions or inquires regarding their food orders. Upsaled everyday in order to increase restaurant productivity. Management were exceptionally helpful with employees. The hardest part of the job was to stand on my feet more than 12hours at a time. The most enjoyable part of my job was when we had holiday parties.
Store discount
part time, low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
handling food and beverage prepped hot dogs & vanilla frozen yogurt cones dealt with customer service, serving and cashier when not in the kitchen team leader
free meals
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its nice to see how much can get done when everyone enjoys what they do.
flexible schedule
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
A day at IKEA was an enjoyable one. Most of the time fast pace I worked in the Restaurant so I would cook, clean, and serve the customers. This is where I learned my communication skills with customers during a face to face interaction. The management staff was great and I still keep in contact with my coworkers that I grew to love there. The most challenging part of that job was cleaning the kitchen at the end of the day. Not really hard or challenging but thats how enjoyable the job was.The most enjoyable part of the job was the volenteer opprotunities it offered. On Thanksgiving of last year we fed the homeless and it felt so good and gave us all great joy.
További IKEA-értékelések megtekintése