Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

IKEA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Seller

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
46 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 8 254 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Workplace is super inclusive and positive, all of my co-workers were friendly, and management worked with you. However as seasonal you can't choose your hours at all, and as an active seller you can walk nearly 10 miles during your shift. If you have any joint issues, it's not the job for you. Also if you don't want to work as a cashier, good luck. Cashiers call out and leave the store understaffed so the active selling floor has to pick up the slack.
Pro érvek
Friendly, benefits if you're full time
Kontra érvek
No benefits for seasonal, not flexible with hours, stressful interactions with customers during covid, understaffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
They genuinely care. They worked with my school schedule and whatever I needed to succeed at work or outside of work. After I gave birth, I had close to 5 months that I could take off within a span of year. Great company to work for!
Pro érvek
Great benefits, holiday pay, PTO, vacation pay, diversity
Favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at IKEA. They paid me well and everyone was so nice. My manager was great and I felt like I belonged. The pay was good also and I only left because I relocated.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management team is shady and will smile in your face while talking behind your back. They say that they care about people but don't care about anyone but themselves. They also show jealousy and favoritism. Very jealous management team. Will fire you just because you look better than them and have more going on for yourselves than what they are doing. They show pride in being at IKEA for 20+ years. Such losers.
free lunch
shady team leaders
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I genuinely enjoy coming in to work, and I am proud to work for Ikea. They are an amazing company that does so much for the local community and nationwide communities such as BLM and LGBTQ+. I can't speak for other locations, but at mine the leaders and managers are all very friendly, helpful, and want you to learn, improve and succeed. I can comfortably suggest ideas on things to change, improve, etc. and they listen and implement these ideas.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’ve been working for Ikea for 5 years now . I waited to type this review , because I want to give a honestly feedback great place to work , great pay , your co-workers become family and hours are Flexible
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at IKEA was amazing. They hire the best people and the most open minded people. Never had issues with anyone working at the store and if you or anyone did, management will handle it professionally. Everything is taken seriously and in the right steps. Manager and leads care about you. Downside is that they hire so many people that you don't get many hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
your typical day involves answering a lot of the same questions, doing other peoples jobs and being a glorified tour guide. the people who you work with for the most part are great people, almost everyone is nice and out going. they make you feel welcomed. however, the job as a whole in my opinion is only something for the short term. the only way you can move up is if you adopt Ikea as a third parent and live the Ikea life. I tried to move up twice in my time there and never even got so much as a "we'll look into it".
Munkahelyi kultúra
it's a great company for oprotunty to grow or as a basic entry level job that pays well the company actually cares about their workers by giving gifts during holidays or gift cards for doing well and the ability to network throught the company to move up
Great gifts
competitive
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dealing with many customers at the same time. we also deal with stock and logistics. need people skills in order to deal with a retail environment with many customers on a daily basis
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at IKEA is all about the corporate culture and the benefits. Employees get anywhere between 3-4 weeks of paid time off, one week of paid sick time, great 401K, and other benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
IKEA’s an awesome company to work for, the stores however are debatable. Trying to maintain the stores cleanliness is hard so if you’re someone who hates dusty areas, this is probably not the place for you. Great place for advancement as they literally encourage you to work on a better you. Major plus is that the company works on helping the environment.
Pro érvek
Environmentally friendly, great benefits, room for advancement
Kontra érvek
Can be dusty, rude customers, parents don’t care if kids run around
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company went drastically downhill with O4G restructuring. Hours cut randomly and new hires making considerably more money then people who have been there for years. I trained 6 people who were hired at a higher rate then me and was told to "be patient, we are working on a resolution"for over a year.
Pro érvek
good benefits and time off accrues quickly.
Kontra érvek
schedules vary widely. standing on concrete floors all day. company is not honest with coworkers
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good time the workpalce was great. Hardest part was definetly trying to fit it into the schedule since its a job and all and their hours weren't flexible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Even though you're required to set a very open availability the leaders and managers are open and considerate to work with you depending on personal situations like family, religion, school or second job. Several employees are there so they can get good benefits even if they're working part time.
Pro érvek
PTO, sick time, flexible hours
Kontra érvek
short breaks, long periods of time standing
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company has given me the opportunity to work as a Active Sales co-worker. This has enabled me to interact with people with various backgrounds and help them make choices from different product ranges.
Pro érvek
Good incentive to work hard and climb up in the organisation
Kontra érvek
Corporate structure is overseas hence interaction is difficult
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good company to work for as a beginner job. The pay isn’t very high so it’s hard to live on. This is a good job for high schoolers or people who still live with their parents. There’s not much room for advancement. The health benefits are very good though.
Employee discounts on food
Low wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot about the products and sometimes even about other job openings in the work place. So much to actually advance from. We also had tablets which we used SALJA to make it easier for us to attend customer faster, find products faster and also do orders for them right away.
Discounts/Sales
Poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had an amazing time working with awesome colleagues, learned a lot during my tenure at IKEA, but the opportunity to advance was hard and felt like it was dependent on whether management favored you or not.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management sucks in west sac never on the floor anymore sits at desk all day people are somewhat kinds coworkers are a mixed of those who get they work done and those who slack unbelievably
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've worked at IKEA for over a year now and have never felt more at home while at work. Treated like a person by management and fellow employees. Benefits are amazing. Management worked with me to accommodate my needs for my chronic illnesses. Excellent support for LGBT community. Interesting things happening all of the time to make going to work exciting, I don't think I'll ever work somewhere more inviting and caring.