Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

IKEA cég munkavállalói értékelései a Sales Representative állásra itt: Charlotte, NC

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Értékelések kategória szerint
4 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 8 253 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is true to its mission in providing home furnishings for the many people. The atmosphere in the building is great and it provides room for advancement within the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice fun place to work cool christmas party and company gift at the end of the year. Crazy on the weekends, hours changed too much never were consisted and couldn't depend on check to be constant.
Munkahelyi kultúra
IKEA is a good place to work especially for college students. Just like any other job it has its ups and downs dealing with customers and coworkers, but it is still a decent place to work. Only negative thing I can really say is that it makes it hard to have a life outside of work sometimes because of the needs of the business.
Pro érvek
Discount lunches
Kontra érvek
Short staff and working weekends
Munkahelyi kultúra
I don't regret one moment of working for this company, the atmosphere and the overall mission statement of the store were perfectly clear. No one in any position was ever talked down, Managers are supportive and are flexible with hours for employees who are students. Mobility between departments and positions was very easy to achieve, even though I wasn't interested in that path I never once felt it was closed off to me. Simply put, I would have never resigned if I didn't have to move away.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.