Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

IKEA cég munkavállalói értékelései a Sales Associate állásra itt: Charlotte, NC

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
4 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 8 254 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked as a Seasonal Sales Associate for 3 months, the pay was okay, just a dollar above minimum wage. Getting hours was tough. A few too many people working at the store. Business was only booming a few times during the week, so it was hard to reach the daily sales goals. Customers were okay. It was a lot of walking in circles and boredom. The management was fine.
Pro érvek
good amount of breaks, discount
gets slow at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was responsible for designing work space for offices. I ran a cad system to assist. I was given very flexible hours to work. The feeling of accomplishment was very high. Quite enjoyable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
IKEA was great in the beginning but with the change in management things shifted quickly. They often talked about advancement but that is unrealistic, managers often do not want you to switch departments and are very lazy. It is stressful and the manager of the the food department is a liar and loves to create drama which made work tense and just aweful. High turnover
Pto and sick time
Micro management, drama, inconsistency
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started working in the Children's dept. here at IKEA USA. The atmosphere of Ikea and how the company embraces all nationalities is so awesome. I've learned much more about many different cultures working along side with coworkers who are truly helpful and great to work with. Moreover, on the job trainings are very informative creating a very strong teambuilding spirit for all departments.
The Advancement opportunities for employees
Kontra érvek
Late arriving customers that arrive near closing time and ending there visit time.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.