Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

IKEA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Risk and Compliance Investigator

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 8 260 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
IKEA loss prevention is not loss prevention at all they are auditors only spending hours and hours checking to make sure outlets have childproof plugs covered, etc they do not respond to shoplifters or incidents. Prepare to have acceptance, LGBT and such rammed down your throat at constant mandatory meetings and trainings.
Free or discounted lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
When IKEA St. Louis first open, it was a good place to work. Great Store Manager that provided good direction and co-worker support. Great pay and benefits. Then the store manager left and the company reorganized a few years later pay was cut, jobs eliminated, responsibilities transferred to other co-workers. Immediate managers where great but top management didn't have a clue how to operate a store. They would rather blame others for their failings than take responsibility for their failed leadership. Top management and Human Resources clearly did not follow the companies vision. I can only assume it must be a company wide issue because nothing was ever done to correct the St. Louis top management team after numerous co-workers lodged complaints to the home office. Seems like if you where a good co-worker or manager they resented that and they would chase them off but they liked the non productive co-workers or managers. Just a hard company to understand their work ethic.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Poor top store management. Don't know how to lead or treat people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No real management support, guidance, no job movement. Sales are down. Store Manager smokes pot. HR moved into positions with no knowledge. No training, no staffing, high turnover and favoritism.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really do enjoy working at IKEA. It's a great company to work for, with excellent benefits, inspiring culture, and friendly co-workers. The hardest part about working at IKEA as a co-worker is not really making a decent livable wage. Keep in mind it is a retail environment, so there just isn't much money to be made. On the bright side, IKEA does pay competitively in the retail sector, so you might start out making a few dollars more here than other retail stores.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company bad management The managers are all for themselves They were there for 10 30 plus years and has no idea about new technology. They are very behind in today’s retail world
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience at IKEA started well enough but eroded over time by the company not following it's own standards & directives. I finally resigned due to micro management and poor leadership from senior staff. Overall the pay was decent but was advertised as a "living wage" which was not true. Much of the Living wage was based on bonuses the company could not meet due to recalls. Scheduling was consistent and I enjoyed the work overall but over time the company took away any ability to do the job effectively.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable workplace, like all places some days are better than others, the pay could be better but all in all not a bad place at all. It is retail so either you enjoy it or you do not.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a lot to say. You must work at IKEA to know how fun, challenging and rewarding it is. I truly enjoy the working with all Co-Workers, peers and field support group. At the end everyone is a Co-Worker at IKEA and we come together with solutions to all challenges that arise. Come join us.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Leadership and Management was horrible and lacking during my last 2 years with the company. Sad because it was a great company with integrity and leadership. The restructuring changed it all and not for the better.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Poor Management/Leadership
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for IKEA! I left for another higher paying opportunity but found myself missing the culture and benefits of IKEA. Their training could stand to be a little more instructive and comprehensive rather than just dropping you into the heat of things day 2.
Pro érvek
Discount on purchases, discounted meals, great culture & values, amazing PTO
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, people unhappy with current updated hierarchy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to start out in a young person's career. Good benefits compare to other retailers. Also, the people I worked with were great. Advancement is slow as there's not a lot of higher up positions.
Pro érvek
Great people and fun environment
pay could be better
Munkahelyi kultúra
Starting at IKEA, I though I was working for a great, cross-country, growing company that was established in a way where I could find a home and grow my career. Turns out they just feed you with a bunch of lies and broken promises to get you in the door and then they show their true face. Yes, it's a great company, if you work overseas where the true IKEA goals and idealisms are followed. The management is terrible and based off favoritism. You can't really have an opinion unless you are ready for the consequences because you spoke up. Turnover rate is horrible because new employees are quickly learning that once their hired, the friendly face they once saw in the interview room, is truly a nightmare to work with. The assign tasks to people that have nothing to do with their department or what people signed up for. I'm all for helping overall but when you are pulling people from their job task to do other peoples' jobs because management doesn't step up or the company doesn't want to hire new people to cut cost, it's not a good place to work anymore. Employees are overworked and underpaid. People are only holding on for the excellent benefits. I'm counting the days until I'm gone.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
management, turnover rate, asked to do tasks that isn't your job
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I first started years ago Ikea had an excellent job culture. People were actively trained and promoted from within, the benefits were amazing (insurance even for part time, paid maternity and paternity), and the culture was positive, including paid volunteer opportunities and rewards for meeting goals. While all this is still true for the rest of the world, the north american stores have restructured under a program called o4g. Many long time loyal employees were screwed in the process, such as having their previous positions eliminated and transferred to jobs which may or may not align with their talent, and salary caps were instituted and enforced, meaning employees were forced to take pay cuts despite having perforned their jobs and received excellent reviews. To encourage hiring new employees were compensated at a higher level then employees who had been doing the same job for years, that really helped morale soar. Meanwhile customers still wait 2 hours to get ahold of customer service by phone, only to not have their issue resolved for literally months, and customers in store cant find any Active Sellers to assist them with ordering products because they are all default cashiers instead. Hiring from within went out the window, when my department needed a new lead not one of my five coworkers with years of experience in the department and previous management experience were even offered an interview, or even told what area needed improvement for promotion. Fun fact, after a month there is only one of those coworkers left in the department. Another department - több...
Pro érvek
Good insurance, paid maternity and paterniy leave
Kontra érvek
Low morale, low advancement potential
Munkahelyi kultúra
IKEA is a wonderful company and every store is different. The work culture is heavily dependent on the area. The Work/Life balance is dependent on management and co-worker relations. Like a lot of employers IKEA does promote, but there time in helps, sometimes over knowledge and skills. The benefits are outstanding for the type of company IKEA is. Learning the IKEA way is the hardest part of working for IKEA.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If I am a closer, I will walk around the store making sure the safety perimeters are met, making sure the exit doors are not obstructed, no debris that may cause harm or damage to co-workers or customers. Making sure to process assessments assigned for the week or month. Close the store and secure all before leaving the store.
Flexible hours
Compensation has changed
Munkahelyi kultúra
I feel Like it is a good place to work. You can learn things that will be helpful when you move on to another company. Or you can choose to stay and enjoy the many benefits they have to offer co-workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits and not your typical work atmosphere. Making mistakes is not something to be feared but is encouraged as a learning experience. The management organizational roles have recently changed, however, resulting in a lot of confusion and transitional frustration... which might work out for the best but that remains to be seen.
Pro érvek
benefits, meal program, learning from mistakes is encouraged
Kontra érvek
transtitional management organization resulting in job role ambiguity
További IKEA-értékelések megtekintése