Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

IKEA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Merchandise Flow Team Member

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
106 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 8 260 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good company with good benefits. A fast paste enviroment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Maybe it's my face. I was nothing but respectful and polite. I was met with hostile employees who were real jerks. I dont understand people on most days but I know mean and rude attitudes. Most of the workers had something to say about everything I did. Management wasn't much better. Calgary location. I lasted 9 months before I quit. Walked out. Management phoned me to tell me I was very unprofessional to just have quit and I would never be able to work at another Ikea. I say thank you to him and don't worry I will never apply for a job with Ikea. Be ready to comfort and comply
Hours
Rude employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a brief contract with Ikea. I was hoping someone would approach me for extension. It is a great place to work. There is a great work-life balance and it is multi-cultural. IKEA allows freedom to their employees in that a person can be of any religion, orientation, age, ethnicity, and you will not feel discrimination. They have a great cafeteria for their employees and the H.R department are the most helpful, outgoing, cheerful H.R department you will ever meet. .
Cafe, Multi-Cultural, Pro Environment, Work-Life balance
Kontra érvek
Some times there is very little training and some safety protocol were ignored.
Munkahelyi kultúra
IKEA the company is awesome! They pay well and offer great benefits! However management is terrible and the chances for job growth are only offered to those who know how to play the system. It’s not a place that recognizes or tries to keep hard workers. Management fosters cry babies. I tried simply requesting a new shift, so that I could better focus on work for IKEA. Morning shift is filled with old people who want you to do all the work. When I asked I was immediately shoed out the company. Funny, as a week prior an older lady who had been at IKEA for about a year got the transfer done in about a week or two. I came in a couple months behind her and outworked everyone on shift. Still was treated like trash by the management and elder team members, alike.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I always felt like the company was supportive to me as a worker without compromising the customer. I enjoyed going to work and found it to be a release.
Pro érvek
Supportive management, realistic goals, willingness to work with my schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ikea is not one of the worst places to work at. Pretty relaxed environment depending on what department you work in. If you work in the warehouse its a fast paced and heavy workload job. Management is usually all pretty nice and will work with you. Only thing Ikea demands is being able to work most days of the week at any hour.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best company I’ve ever worked for. Would highly recommend it. They encourage advancement, allow for relocation and offer assistance for continuing your education.
Munkahelyi kultúra
IKEA really cares about people! From their coworkers to customers. They care about our environment. I appreciate the companies efforts to always try to do the right things.
Great company
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the key Values of the company is togetherness, and that's exactly what I experience in my department every shift I show up for. We have each others back when things get crazy .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was bullied and treated horribly by my direct managers. Pulled up for things I didn’t do and accused of things that weren’t true. Uncomfortable and hostile work environment due to the managers. I was messed around and singled out by the managers and just overall treated poorly. The actual work itself was good and so were the hours and pay, most of the other staff members were great to work with also.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ikea can be many things but it’s totally up to you what you make it. There are tons of job opportunities. Ikea is a place where you and grow and be develop for You next step in your career.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a good place to work, it is a fast paced environment , I learnt a lot to do with goods flow and distribution and all aspects of health and safety.
Munkahelyi kultúra
IKEA has one of the best foundations for being a fantastic retail atmosphere. Unfortunately, this particular store has seen better days when it comes to management and store direction.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Paid well, great team to work with, great food. Everyone was happy to help and easy to get along with, breaks were plenty and it was easy to get the hand of after a week.
Pro érvek
Good pay, Good food (subsidised)
Kontra érvek
Store managers not listening to Logistics managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Ikea was great, but we always felt understaffed and behind schedule working the freight schedule. The Ikea I worked for started as early as midnight and pushed until the store opened and we were always scraping those last minutes just to try and finish some tasks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No flexibility for people going to school. They want you to be available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day but they don't give enough hours. Everybody at this company will make you feel comfortable but then talk about you behind your back and management doesn't care. Also the leads that work here talk about everyone too! Non professional. Benefits okay but not the best.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workplace environment and culture in IKEA is very friendly. An average working day in logistics was obviously very busy but the staff are well looked after.
Munkahelyi kultúra
IKEA is not a good company to work for because of the management and others that they put in place.thats all I care to share because of retaliation is big here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
IKEA made changes to their structure in 2017 and has had a high turnover rate since. People that have worked at IKEA for years are resigning. Many roles have been consolidated, jobs were cut, and salaries decreased.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great people and benefits. IKEA truly cares about people and planet, and co-worker development. They have helped me grow as an individual to care for the people and planet.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at Ikea. The only downside is that there will always be co workers who have a lot to say about you when you aren't listening. Very annoying.
  1. Merchandise Flow Team Member