Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

IKEA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Front End Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 8 254 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Like every retail stores, there are good days when things run smoothly and bad days where one bad customer can ruin your day or short-staffed on a busy day. The difference is that most of the merchandises are huge or fragile furniture. Co-workers can vary from healthful to lazy, but there's always someone new; high school-college part timers who stays are a while for experience/quick cash. Although there's opportunity to move to different departments at the store to try new things or get new experience, it's not a place where if you're aiming for a high position or manager job. Benefits and conditions do improve in time, it's just not for me.
Pro érvek
Can apply to other departments if opened, friendly co-workers
Kontra érvek
No fixed hours, confusing break schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
training was fast you"ll learn about the products and names over time because its in swedish but management is great thye look out for their employees
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
can get very overwhelming when over crowded during season
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day at work; clock in get till prepared come down to the floor ring take atlas two breaks depending on how long the shift is. PTO is accrued sick time is based on your hour level overall its probably one of the best retail companies to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You just check customers out at the cashier line. I usually worked weekends so it was very busy. I would have to describe to the customer how to locate furniture throughout the store. The hardest part of the job was leaving on time due to long lines and customers coming into your closed line.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ikea was a family to me. Since moving to US by myself without any family Ikea family has treated me very fairly and everyone is friendly and generous.
Pro érvek
free seminars, inscentives for number of years employment & a lot more...
Kontra érvek
only an Ikea per state at least...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Discounted food and custom made meals for employees. Still a retail job but the Swiss company mindset is very refreshing from normal american retailers.
Pro érvek
Discounted food and custom made meals for employees!!
No free weekends and gets very busy Friday thru Sunday
Munkahelyi kultúra
On a typical day I wrung up customers purchases and kept registers clean. I learned how to deal with people and customer service skills. The most enjoyable part of my job was the %15 discount! The hardest part of the job was dealing with crowds when we were short staffed.
Employee discount
Hours were inconsistent
Munkahelyi kultúra
IKEA IS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK IF YOU ARE A SELF STARTER AND SELF MOTIVATED. YOU MUST ALSO BE ABLE TO WORK WITH LITTLE TO NO DIRECTION AND SUPERVISION.
salary/coworkers