Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

IKEA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Food Service Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
20 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 8 254 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
worked here for over a year, all started good the. they take the older staying staff for granted. management is a shambles, promises made but never delivered. it’s a shame.
free lunch, 15% discount
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ikea is really good about actually paying people somewhat decently. I worked in food services and even though it got hectic and wasn’t where I wanted to be forever the management was great
Good entry-level pay
Short break
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ikea was the first job that I enjoyed coming to work. I am very grateful for the many opportunites given to me while employed. It is the first job that stands for employee diversity. I believe in their mission statement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
After working here for 11 months its not what its cracked up to be. Yes the pay increase was nice but there is no communication amongst management and employees. No meetings to inform us of any changes or any new products or any price changes or offers for family memebers.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is no communication there and they don’t listen to you when your talking then they tell us grown folks we can’t talk I’m a grown lady what job you work in and can’t talk among each other
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day is very busy and sometimes stressful. We feed hundreds of people very day so you can imagine the work load and demands. It is rewarding when the team is well organized and focused. The time passes quickly and the customers are ultimately impressed with our speed and efficiency. Cleanliness is a must and we strive to keep our work and customer areas clean as much as possible. We also know the importance of customer satisfaction and strive to maintain a culture where both the customer is happy with our service and makes it a point to return to our store again and again. They are the backbone of our success.
Pro érvek
Clean lunch room and very friendly culture
NA
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good salary But overall its really bad Management is one of the worst things And coworkers are not nice either Can get really busy and not have enough staff to support
Salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good company to work in provides lot of pros and treats workers well. provided will training and a lot of gifts. The management Is encouraging and very understanding.
Free Lunch
Strict environments
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is a little unorganized. The management overall is alright but communication skills are lacking, and their ability to see things from any perspective other than their own was lacking. Not all managers were horrible, but a lot of them didn't validate you. I had a bad experience with HR. Things were inefficient and no one seemed to really want to know how you felt. The job took advantage of those who worked hard and let the ones who didn't want to work slide.
Munkahelyi kultúra
IKEA is a great place to work, Unfortunate I only worked there as a seasonal employee over the summer, so I couldn't get the full benefits. Full time at IKEA is good and the representation of Swedish culture incorporated to the companies culture is great. Very friendly associates to work with.
Pro érvek
Discounts on furniture, food, and drinks. Great pay and bonus !!!!!
Kontra érvek
Management can be lacking and can get stressful on event sale days.
Munkahelyi kultúra
IKEA is a wonderful place to start a career. They give you a great benefits package and there is plenty of room for advancement . Most everything is a perfect fit. I don't like the way management is set up and if incidents happen management always seems to side with management, no matter the opportunity provided. the co-workers seem to have no power in the matters of wrong doing.
Great benefits, great pay
Management is lazy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although most people think it's cool to work for Ikea, it is just ok. The pay is not good & room for growth is VERY limited depending on who you know.
environment
pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Days are busy and weekends are just crazy; but the benefits and pay make both easier to deal with. The hardest part about working at Ikea is that (depending on your department) there's little room for advancement. From personal experience, when you try to open a door it may just get shut in your face. Most of the managers energy seems to funnel into the same co-workers, leaving the rest with mostly busy work. This pattern can lead you to feel undervalued, and make the job very boring at times. You're normally left to lead yourself. Previously there were systems in place for co-workers to set goals, and create a dialogue with your managers as to where you wanted to go; personally and within Ikea. However, at least for a while, they are not in place. As well as the system where you'd "rate" your managers each year. A normal day is really come in, work, clock out now. Hopefully that will change in the near future as Ikea has a lot of potential to be a great place to work. Turnovers in management have just left a lot of us feeling a little uneasy about what lies ahead. Overall: Ikea is a great place to work, and worth it. While the organization and communication may be rocky at the moment, hopefully, after some adjustment and communication co-workers can expect more growth and opportunities.
Pro érvek
Benefits for hourly coworkers, discounted lunches, multple breaks, pay, PTO, and coworkers.
Kontra érvek
Little opprotunity for advancement, stressful hours, literally no weekends off
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work. surround by a lot of good people. Plenty to do on breaks. The company focuses on the individual a lot. Some days can be hectic and you are glad it is over, but other days a such a breeze and you don't mind going the dirty work. There is a good balance between busy and downtime.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really loved working for Ikea. I got to learn a lot about the Swedish Culture as well as work with great customers and managers. Unfortunately I had to leave because there were no full time jobs available in my department.
Pro érvek
Discounted meals, snacks were provided, good salary, crosstraining
Kontra érvek
Closing down the whole dinning room by yourself, working with dishroom staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a okay job while completing my degree however, after graduating I didn't enjoy the job at all. Management could be so much better. Management had no respect for co workers. I remember a manager getting upset saying shut up to me at a team meeting in front of the human resources department. Overall foul job to work for doesn't really care for others home life or children. Expects you to never have an emergency.
Great training
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, call out method/procedure
Munkahelyi kultúra
My position on was operating the cash register, cleaning tables, stocking condiments, napkins, add on items and selling tickets for the restaurant events. The job isn't difficult but during peak hours it can become overwhelming.The most enjoyable part of my job was getting to know the people I worked with, Everybody is nice and helpful which is great when you're new and don't know what to do. I don't believe the management is terrible but there are times when I feel like that can communicate better. It was my first job, I had no experience and I was paid above minimum wage so I think that the salaries are pretty good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyday is different at Ikea. It's either really busy or extremely slow. The management team varies from extremely rude to everyone including customers, to really cool and down to earth. Co-workers in my dept. for the most part seem as if they're out to get one another. The hardest part is having to deal with rude customers and two managers who are just the same. The best part of the entire experience is the pay .
$3.00 co-worker meals
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day is getting perpared for the vistors and co-workers making sure everyone is ready to shop and work for the day with a afforable meal for the whole family. Ikea loves to make sure the vistors turned into customers and become regulars as well. I learned how to multi-task and to all always smile. A smile can make a world of a difference in someones day. The co-workers were like family we always worked well together to get the job done. Overall a great place and a experience for a life time.
Pro érvek
reasonable prices and meal deals
Kontra érvek
healthcare was not as affortable
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for IKEA for four years, overall IKEA is a great company to work for. They have great benefits and overall treat their employees well. I had enjoyed most of the time I've worked there and made some great friends.
További IKEA-értékelések megtekintése