Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

IKEA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Driver

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
16 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 8 254 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
As of this company they always had very strong leaders and fast workers they always consider to be productive and reliable finishing work place. very strong safety.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I will change every discratation inside the magasin, because working so baf people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love working in a different environment every day. I love to drive also and I get to do both with this job. I get to enter act with new people and see new environments almost every day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is definitely a good job for a driver who loves to drive but enjoys his freedom. The work is not challenging but the days can be long. All in all, a driver's dream.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
typical day at work means moving pallets all day long , hardly ever learn a new skill than the one you were assigned when started the job, management very unprofessional and at times unaware of job related situations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day was delivering all day long. I learn how they calculate the sale of how much they make per customer. Management was great with the management I had he would mentor me. Workplace culture was fun and was a learning experience. Hardest part was carrying stuff up stairs. The most enjoyable part was traveling and seeing new place around the state.
Traveling
No benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a flt driver and the shifts are very busy and not enough reach trucks to cope with the amount of stock to be moved and aired. The management are good.
1 free healthy meal a day
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ok not much progression couldn't move up from position.a bit unorganised.contract was getting changed during the time working experience is half half..
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some good benefits - pressure is no high, after long time you can expect training on FLT or other machines. The minus is not very high salary about 1250 net/month for FLT and really bad rota.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for with good benefits and values. Morning brief at beginning of shift. Supervisors keeo an eye on tarhets throughout shift. Quick break and half hour lunch. Brief at end. Not that good when you work for an agency as you don't get as many benefits.
Opportunity to train further
Kontra érvek
Long weekend shifts and work for agency
Munkahelyi kultúra
working for this company has been like a rollercoaster due to the increase of stock coming in to the warehouse there has been a slight decrease in the health and safety of co workers in the work place. you do not always get recognised for the hard work that you put in. It mostly comprises of you putting in 110% and yet getting only 50% of the profit of a job well done. although I can say that the good points are the co-workers they have been very helpful when needed I think that if it wasn't for them I would have decided to leave this company a lot earlier. I must say that since this company has been taken over by Ikea them selves it has improved but there is still the problems of wanting to improve myself through the company and no matter how many time applied it seems as if you only get some were if you know the right person. it also bothers me that as a FLT driver I'm payed the same as a cleaner although I have more responsibilities.
subsedised dinner, co workers, 1 year bonus only just been approved
Kontra érvek
location for myself, wages, higher managment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone was expected to work hard but got treated fairly Salary was competitive enjoyable place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Help the building of Ikea West Sacrameto, Great Job. Loved the workers there very friendly
Munkahelyi kultúra
A day as a FLT driver for ikea starts fast on a lot of days ..the store opens at 10 am and as a result all the major stock movements had to be completed by then..so starting on the right foot was essential. The loading bay was the largest bottleneck in the store and as a result the drivers on the bay would have to be trained up for about a month on quieter days before being confronted by a heavier days traffic. The same people usually ended up working on the bay due to the high pressure ,low margin for error nature of the environment ( i was one of these regulars)After the store opened you would finish lower levels of stock,troubleshoot,right off damages and deal with the bulk of the recycling.
Pro érvek
Subsidised cheap dinners, good relations between the firm and its staff, christmas parties, credit where it is due
Kontra érvek
continual problems with IT systems, only 1 shift pattern starting at 4 or 5 am.
Munkahelyi kultúra
overall a good place to work ,gets on well with co-workers ,canteen has nice food can get a good meal for under £3.00 a day
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a realy good company to work for i wish i was still ther as it was allways busy and ther was allways somthing to do
cantean