Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

IKEA cég munkavállalói értékelései a Customer Service Representative állásra itt: Charlotte, NC

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 8 253 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for IKEA for 5 years and it was a great place to work, Good benefits, good atmosphere, great people and overall good management. I had to leave because I was looking for a full time position.
Great benefits
Kontra érvek
low pay rate- mostly part time
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was crazy,horrible, and I felt overwhelmed, overworked and underpaid. Management needs to be better. Customer Service was the worst department.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good luck, getting proper support from leads and management. The coworkers are really nice. Coworkers most likely train new hires it’s a lot to take in all at once.
Coworkers are nice
Management needs to improve
Munkahelyi kultúra
My most favorite position to date! The culture and work environment is different and innovative. I come in each day and I'm never doing the same thing twice. I learn so much and grow more and more every day.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I haven't work for this company in many many years, however when I did it was fun and interesting . the hours were flexible and you can get a great discount on items there.
free lunch
low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
its ok, to work, if you are just staring out. Managers in my department are ok, but the rest of the store is not. We have no communications between departments.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for Ikea I stared when I was 18 just getting into the working world and Ikea guided me so much, that I'm now 24 looking for management rolls.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at Ikea. They gave Company parties, free lunches in summertime. Some managers where good people to work for and easy to get along with. They let you and your coworkers solve problems before bringing it to management.
Pro érvek
free lunches, company parties, holiday gifts
hard to make fulltime
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ikea is a very diverse company to work for, the values are instilled into your everyday activities, from ringing a customer to speaking to them over the phone. Management is typically never seen or heard, Hourly co-workers utilize each other for advice, or a helping hand. I love that I am able to work at my own pace.
work at my own pace
Kontra érvek
short breaks, there is no consistency