Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

IKEA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Charlotte, NC

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
60 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 8 253 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wish I had better hours. My coworkers are fun. Pay could be better. Instructions for daily goals not lays clear or reasonable. Good taff discount
Meatballs in the cafe
Poor health care insurance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with a great environment and opportunity to grow and advance. Great benefits and a very good work culture to be a part of.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
You have plenty of opportunities for job advancement and learning
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day at IKEA involves a lot of customer interaction as well as attending to the task at hand which is to make IKEA the best home furnishing store in the world. I've learned a lot of core values with my time at IKEA such as togetherness&enthusiasm,leadership by example and cost consciousness.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
On a typical day I wrung up customers purchases and kept registers clean. I learned how to deal with people and customer service skills. The most enjoyable part of my job was the %15 discount! The hardest part of the job was dealing with crowds when we were short staffed.
Employee discount
Hours were inconsistent
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although this job was considered seasonal. I enjoyed it for the most part. The only thing that I disliked is that this job told you one thing then did another. I was supposed to be training for another department and they let me go.But for the most part, it was okay for the short amount of time that I was employed there
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started working in the Children's dept. here at IKEA USA. The atmosphere of Ikea and how the company embraces all nationalities is so awesome. I've learned much more about many different cultures working along side with coworkers who are truly helpful and great to work with. Moreover, on the job trainings are very informative creating a very strong teambuilding spirit for all departments.
The Advancement opportunities for employees
Kontra érvek
Late arriving customers that arrive near closing time and ending there visit time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ikea is a great place work. The culture of the company allows you to meet many different people around the world and country. The brands sales it's self and the company cares about it's people. The most rewarding thing is helping folks who are new to the Ikea experience, is the most enjoyable part of the job. Performing 29 different job audits in one month has it's challeneges.
Employee Lunch discounts
very demanding at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
IKEA is a wonderful place to work whenever you get in the department you feel comfortable working in. IKEA has plenty of chances to grow within the company worldwide.
Great MONEY
Kontra érvek
retail-hours aren't the same everyday
Munkahelyi kultúra
nice people with special attitudes in the mist of being caring
Munkahelyi kultúra
I don't regret one moment of working for this company, the atmosphere and the overall mission statement of the store were perfectly clear. No one in any position was ever talked down, Managers are supportive and are flexible with hours for employees who are students. Mobility between departments and positions was very easy to achieve, even though I wasn't interested in that path I never once felt it was closed off to me. Simply put, I would have never resigned if I didn't have to move away.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Come in to check your department to see what stock needed to be replineshed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best company I have ever worked for! The understand that life outside of work is important
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of fun to work at and great management and staff. Def recommend if looking for part time work and easy pay.
Pro érvek
very flexible, good management, great environment to work in
no advancement and pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love IKEA Charlotte! Ive worked there since build up makes 5yrs. Very Flexible, Can move pretty much move anywhere in the world. and they will move or send you there!
Munkahelyi kultúra
A day at IKEA was an enjoyable one. Most of the time fast pace I worked in the Restaurant so I would cook, clean, and serve the customers. This is where I learned my communication skills with customers during a face to face interaction. The management staff was great and I still keep in contact with my coworkers that I grew to love there. The most challenging part of that job was cleaning the kitchen at the end of the day. Not really hard or challenging but thats how enjoyable the job was.The most enjoyable part of the job was the volenteer opprotunities it offered. On Thanksgiving of last year we fed the homeless and it felt so good and gave us all great joy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Load an unload trucks restock shelves in the ails cleaned up cardboard and trash. I learned how to use a scan gun so I know were merchandise went. Management was very knowledgeable on the safety of the job. My co-workers was fun an hard working. The hardest part of the job was getting up at 3 o'clock in the morning. Best thing about the job was my co-workers.'
clean work environment
no set schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
IKEA is a great company to work for. You learn basic retail information. They have amazing values, and the job security is good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've been blessed to work at IKEA and have them invest a lot of time, effort, and money into my growth. I really love the values and culture and how every coworkers relates to the values.
culture, coworkers, opportunities, benefits
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ikea is a very diverse company to work for, the values are instilled into your everyday activities, from ringing a customer to speaking to them over the phone. Management is typically never seen or heard, Hourly co-workers utilize each other for advice, or a helping hand. I love that I am able to work at my own pace.
work at my own pace
Kontra érvek
short breaks, there is no consistency