Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

IKEA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Charlotte, NC

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
60 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 8 254 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wish I had better hours. My coworkers are fun. Pay could be better. Instructions for daily goals not lays clear or reasonable. Good taff discount
Meatballs in the cafe
Poor health care insurance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice fun place to work cool christmas party and company gift at the end of the year. Crazy on the weekends, hours changed too much never were consisted and couldn't depend on check to be constant.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was responsible for designing work space for offices. I ran a cad system to assist. I was given very flexible hours to work. The feeling of accomplishment was very high. Quite enjoyable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
IKEA provides an overall great place to work. The area I work right now is full of awesome people, however the time of the day of our shifts and the amount of hours per day are tough to deal with.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
hours
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in self serve and working for Ikea was very stress at Ikea Charlotte and Coworkers where all about looking after them self. The customers where very rude acted half the time like kids when products where out of stock due to Ikea not keeping up with demand of the customer and they where mean customers where when you try to explain the policy of Ikea. Management not very helpful and the team in self serve charlotte does not work as a team when it comes to helping out with the daily needs of the department they culture is to leave one co worker to run the whole floor and take care of returns why they just disappear to who know where. products are very heavy in self serve and customers want you to lift they things and break your back why they just stand there posing nor do the co workers help one another to help with heavy items. I did not enjoy ikea charlotte 067 because of ikea I have neck pain and my shoulder hurts just all the time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
IKEA was great in the beginning but with the change in management things shifted quickly. They often talked about advancement but that is unrealistic, managers often do not want you to switch departments and are very lazy. It is stressful and the manager of the the food department is a liar and loves to create drama which made work tense and just aweful. High turnover
Pto and sick time
Micro management, drama, inconsistency
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sat and the door and gudied people to where they needed to go, occaissionaly would help in certain departments of the store as well. Learn from there but
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits, cool place to work, work life balance for full time coworkers can be difficult, and pay is good compared to comparable retail locations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
IKEA is a good place to work especially for college students. Just like any other job it has its ups and downs dealing with customers and coworkers, but it is still a decent place to work. Only negative thing I can really say is that it makes it hard to have a life outside of work sometimes because of the needs of the business.
Discount lunches
Kontra érvek
Short staff and working weekends
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for IKEA for 5 years and it was a great place to work, Good benefits, good atmosphere, great people and overall good management. I had to leave because I was looking for a full time position.
Great benefits
Kontra érvek
low pay rate- mostly part time
Munkahelyi kultúra
IKEA is a company strong in values. They are very much interested in their co-worker's happiness, environmental sustainability, and woking good for the many.
Pro érvek
annual bonus, annual raises, store discount, paid time off, good benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good benefits and good pay rate. Requesting off should be done a month in advance. Coworker meals are cheaper than customers and breaks are decent for the amount of time worked.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Food prep,making cinnamon buns hotdogs.How to work with a wide range of people.Loved my manger,and co-workers.People being on the same page.Best benefits ever,had famliy oriented.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ikea is a great company that cares about its workers. It is a great opportunity, which offer many opportunities for career advancement and encourages creativity. As an employee at Ikea you will be treat extremely well and all you coworkers will be friendly and inviting. A typical day consists of first cleaning and organizing your register, to prepare for the day. Then helping many customers find product as they checkout, and inform them about the many deals Ikea offers. Also seeing a handful of day-to-day customers mixed with a variety of new comers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The average work day consists of helping customers obtain their furniture, resolving problems, and setting up deliveries. Ikeas management is decent, most co-workers are great people and the environment of the work place takes some getting used to.
Pro érvek
Really takes care of its employees
Kontra érvek
pay is not hgh enough for the amount of work expected
Munkahelyi kultúra
Salisbury Parks and Recreation is a place that employs teenagers and gives them the chance to mentor youth and make a difference within their community. I loved working here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work for me varies since it's retail company. I can say that it's extremely fast paced and a high volume store. Through my development I learned a lot about being proactive (even through years to come), seeing ahead with the daily trends, and how to manage/lead people. My coworkers are great. The hardest part of my job is definitely the schedule. I work predominately weekends (95% of them), my schedule is different everyday of the week, and it's tough to manage along with my outside life. I am looking to finally have a consistent, set schedule Monday-Friday (1st shift hours). The enjoyable part about my job is that they strive to take care of the employees with excellent benefits, yearly parties, and the opportunity to travel within the company. Overall I can't say anything bad about this organization as it has given me a lot for over the past 8 years. However, I am ready to find something with a set schedule during the week without hindering my growth within a company so that I can also grow within my personal life.
Pro érvek
employee benefits, traveling with the company for years
Kontra érvek
my work hours change daily, always work weekends.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for Ikea I stared when I was 18 just getting into the working world and Ikea guided me so much, that I'm now 24 looking for management rolls.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at Ikea. They gave Company parties, free lunches in summertime. Some managers where good people to work for and easy to get along with. They let you and your coworkers solve problems before bringing it to management.
Pro érvek
free lunches, company parties, holiday gifts
hard to make fulltime
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at IKEA is great and it is a very fun place to work. The great thing about IKEA is that you can travel anywhere in the world that you would like. Also the health insurance is some of the best in the world in my opinion and its very affordable. The benefits overall are excellent.
Coworker Credit Purchase
Kontra érvek
Not a lot of weekends off
Munkahelyi kultúra
IKEA is a place where you will have to work hard or you will quickly be dealt with. I managed to hold the job for nearly 2 years because of the hardwork and effort I put into it. But realized that the overnight shifts were not for me.