Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

IKEA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Charlotte, NC

Jelenlegi helyed alapján itteni értékeléseket látsz: Charlotte, NC
Nem ezen a helyen keresel?
Válassz másikat
Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
59 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 8 181 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I genuinely enjoy coming in to work, and I am proud to work for Ikea. They are an amazing company that does so much for the local community and nationwide communities such as BLM and LGBTQ+. I can't speak for other locations, but at mine the leaders and managers are all very friendly, helpful, and want you to learn, improve and succeed. I can comfortably suggest ideas on things to change, improve, etc. and they listen and implement these ideas.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was crazy,horrible, and I felt overwhelmed, overworked and underpaid. Management needs to be better. Customer Service was the worst department.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ikea is really good about actually paying people somewhat decently. I worked in food services and even though it got hectic and wasn’t where I wanted to be forever the management was great
Good entry-level pay
Short break
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good luck, getting proper support from leads and management. The coworkers are really nice. Coworkers most likely train new hires it’s a lot to take in all at once.
Coworkers are nice
Management needs to improve
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I started it was really great. But after the remodeling (O4G) of the company things spiraled downward. Coworkers were tossed into new or different roles without real training and had to adapt. The new format and procedures was confusing for most. They went from 35 managers to 17 due to the new O4G system and close to half the staff that was there for over 10+years left for something else. I honestly don’t think the store/company will make it in another 10 years. left due to the changes. The bulk of the management is terrible. Coworkers Most folks just stay for the medical insurance now.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable workplace, like all places some days are better than others, the pay could be better but all in all not a bad place at all. It is retail so either you enjoy it or you do not.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is true to its mission in providing home furnishings for the many people. The atmosphere in the building is great and it provides room for advancement within the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is definitely a good job for a driver who loves to drive but enjoys his freedom. The work is not challenging but the days can be long. All in all, a driver's dream.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a great work environment! It is a fast paced environment and provided opportunities to grow within the company. The discount is great too. Management is not bad.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My most favorite position to date! The culture and work environment is different and innovative. I come in each day and I'm never doing the same thing twice. I learn so much and grow more and more every day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I usually close for Ikea, which includes prepping for the next day, cleaning all the dishes, cleaning the customer area, cleaning the drink station, and turning off the Swedish Food Market. The management is strict. They are great people who take their job seriously to run one of the best Ikea's nationally. They are competitive amongst other Ikeas to be a Training Center for new stores. The hardest part of the job is communicating with the employees and sometimes the managers. The schedules are paper schedules and there is no easy way to contact coworkers or managers if you need to switch shifts or anything. The most enjoyable part of the job is the friendly coworkers. It is a very togetherness centered company.
Pro érvek
Healthcare, 401K, 3 breaks for an 8 hour shift, 1 break for less than 5 hour shift
Kontra érvek
Paper schedules, schedules posted a month ahead
Munkahelyi kultúra
I haven't work for this company in many many years, however when I did it was fun and interesting . the hours were flexible and you can get a great discount on items there.
free lunch
low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
they are fun and amazing people to be around and they do their jobs well and it makes you want to work hard as well Management is great HR is great Everyone is treated well very situation understanding for example if one's car were to break down they will understand and you will not be punish for it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I worked at Ikea you were expected to multi-task which made the job stressful for the pay. I never felt like you were paid fairly for what they expected.
discount
salary
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
its ok, to work, if you are just staring out. Managers in my department are ok, but the rest of the store is not. We have no communications between departments.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked as a Seasonal Sales Associate for 3 months, the pay was okay, just a dollar above minimum wage. Getting hours was tough. A few too many people working at the store. Business was only booming a few times during the week, so it was hard to reach the daily sales goals. Customers were okay. It was a lot of walking in circles and boredom. The management was fine.
Pro érvek
good amount of breaks, discount
gets slow at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
A relaxed laidback easy environment .they are not hard on you at all and everyone was nice and collaborate together in order to finish whatever assignment needs to be done
Munkahelyi kultúra
IKEA was fun at first and then i started to dread coming in for my shifts more and more. I feel like if i was in a different department it would've been a better experience for me
$3 employee meal, break times
didnt feel like a team
Munkahelyi kultúra
IKEA is by far one of the greater companies to work for. They treat all coworkers like family and ensure everything is ok with them at all times. They have many incentives and are very Customer Centric.
Pro érvek
Free food occasionally, Parties for coworkers and their families.
Discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
You just check customers out at the cashier line. I usually worked weekends so it was very busy. I would have to describe to the customer how to locate furniture throughout the store. The hardest part of the job was leaving on time due to long lines and customers coming into your closed line.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice fun place to work cool christmas party and company gift at the end of the year. Crazy on the weekends, hours changed too much never were consisted and couldn't depend on check to be constant.