IDC Technologies

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 239 értékelés megmutatása

Vendor Client model

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
I worked for a Client and IDC was a sub contractor.They do provide different options and benefits but you have the flexibility to opt in or out depending on your situation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good to work here in all possible waya for all kins of work balance

Good to work here in possible ways and all such kind of works.Good to work here in all possible waya for all kins of work balanceAnd coming to offer release and document verification smooth process.

All bonquet

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Summary

Not so great to work here. I do not have anything to share. I don't recommend this body shopping company. No benefits. No health insurance. No growth.

Nice place

Supporting HR, Timly salary,medical, nice placement, documentation clear salary structure Supporting recruitment staff, always reply job realted query,Good environment

Legit Contender on the Global Stage

IDC Technologies is a real legit contender on the global stage. It's a good company that's experiencing tremendous growth. Haven't had to worry too much during my experience here. I've had no issues with HR or payroll. You get exposure to a lot of different technologies and the mega big clients make large contracts accessible. Pace is fast, but so is growth potential.

Pro érvek

good company, legit global presence

fast pace

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

If you want peace of mind never join this group

Seriously if you love your peace of mind do not join this company nothing in place nor management nor hr nor work.Company has no projects some small project in which there is no management no planning nothingThis company is managed by 3 EK employees who were kicked out of EK for some reasonsIf you are good sound person who needs good job and work then do not join this company even if you are desperate for Job and money
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It is a worst company to work with. I would recommend not work with this employer. They don't have any sentiments or work ethics

Terrible company to work with. No respect for employees.. They run the business from India and Canada. Beware of this kind of company. Regarding the salary, they take a lot of margins and pay meagre salary. no point in working for them

every thing is negative

All are negatives

Overall great experience

It is awesome working here. Overall good experience. Working hours, colleagues are friendly, Seniors are supportive, cool atmosphere. You have to complete your work within given TAT.

Strict timings

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productivity is good company to work around

Good company working nature with good facilities good tracking by Hr team response is good I have learnt alot....dey are very good at every thing....it's all about the client....dey are just pay roll company

Bsghjjk gjjjn

Nahjjjkj

Bad subcontracting issues

People are good and hardworking mostly but the process in place for timesheets and expense are extremely broken and not timely in the least. Takes months to get reimbursed for expenses.

Pro érvek

The usual. You get paid. The client was great.

Kontra érvek

Paperwork is cumbersome and expenses take months to get paid after submitting it to the company.

Terrible Staffing Company

If you want a worry free experience then this company isn’t for you…the work they staff you for it’s ok but working with IDC HR and Payroll is the worst…they never pay the full amount you work for and give you excuses about not submitting the timesheets in time or that their “system” wasn’t working and then they want to pay you until the next pay roll and that’s IF they pay you at all. You can work the 40hrs a week and only pay you 32hr. Then you have to go back and forth but wait, that’s only if they respond to your emails because if you tried to call them, they are never “available”.

None.

Kontra érvek

HR and payroll personnel never replies, and they won’t pay you all the hours you work.

Extreme lack of communication

I was hired in April. Given excuses for months as to why job hadn't started. Finally started in September. When contract was terminated early due to company going in a different direction I had to hear from employer. IDC never did notify me the contract had ended.

Excellent

Excellent work environment and excellent interpersonal skills and experience with IDC Technologies Solutions India Pvt Ltd very smoothly and good. Good work environment is there,corporative team members

Fun workplace

It was nice to work there. Environment. Was also so cool.my manager was the best manager. I would love to rejoin if I get the chance. Good salary with Good learning.

Very low profile management

Worst company regarding salary related issues and management least bothered about it. There you will never known who can help you with your issues....

Na

Very unprofessional company
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Home office unresponsive. I waited 10 weeks before I was paid.

Was not a satisfying experience.There was a problem with receiving my payment for 10 weeks. I had no sense of being part of anything and this was reinforced by the lack of interest in its contractors. At one point contractors began sharing their grievances by "replying to all" so I knew that I was not alone.

Kontra érvek

No vacatiln or personal time off

Pay issues + poor management = Pass

I have never worked for a compnay that had pay issues like this. Getting paid after a long period of time was my first and last pay check experience. Do not expect to interact with anyone from the company unless they need something from you. Could you image a contract company that would not return your call? I was told upfront that I might have issues with getting paid but this experience opened my eyes to a new level of failure. I never heard of these companies that do business this way.

Not good time with IDC

They dont give what they promise during discussion. Their is always a delay from HR's for queries. They failed to make me permanent with my Client (Wipro).
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Support is lacking and help is guarded

The contract location was good, but the aggravation of dealing with the company got old and notifications were usually late. I used as much of the online training available that I could, though the contract location had more specialized training offered too.

Contract location

Kontra érvek

Management not knowing answers to basic questions.

Productive and fun workplace

i worked in Idc Technologies for more then 1 year, overall experience was nice, my team account manager was very nice person. This company provide salary on time.

Good cab services

Kontra érvek

manytime long working hours, incentive policy is not clear to anyone
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Terrible company to sub-contract with.

I did some sub-contracting with them on a project with Infosys. We signed a Net 30 agreement but they changed it to Net 45. Then I pretty much had to beg for my invoices to be paid EVERY MONTH. They kept dragging their feet. My last invoice is still not paid two month overdue. Please run away.

Kontra érvek

No contact. They never call to know what's up. Very minimal contact.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: IDC Technologies? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés