IBM Alkalmazotti bírálat

59 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 575 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked with the best team ever
STG LabServices Manager for South-East Europe (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Budapest2015, június 24.
By IBM Hungary I had a great environment to work. I could daily work together with the Sales team, which was extremely needed to satisfy our customers' requirements. Sales team was very cooperative, supportive and I really had the feeling, everybody works here for the same aim without building unnecessary objections on the road.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
productive and nice workplace
Delivery Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Székesfehérvár2015, június 22.
-analyzing incoming tickets
-create metrics
-create charts
-organize daily huddles with the teams regarding the issues and ticketing
-organize daily, weekly, monthly online meetings with the customers
Tasks
IT Specialist - 2nd line helpdesk support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Budapest2015, április 17.
I supported users as second line help desk but a few months later I got opportunity to work for customer project account which was same, but the expectations was more higher to ensure the correct business continuity. My knowledge and agile attitude helped to be good specialist in this new challenge. We supported Windows XP and 7 workstations and controlled the users and computers with domain accounts. In this company has been working more than 2500 people, so ticketing tool helped me to organize my daily tasks. The users problems were usually network errors, program bugs, program installation, driver errors, printer installation, IP phone configurations, Lotus Notes and MS Office errors, Citrix, SAP, Hummingbird, Livelink, RSA soft token, Socks, Cisco and AT&T vpn configurations, virus buster or domain account problems. The configurations were different on every project accounts. When a configuration had been changed by the project owner, we had to fix it on the account immediately occasionally more than 100 workstation. When a new account started we had to prepare for it: collect the instructions which programs would use and what kind of configurations needed. In 2013 I got opportunity to work on Cemex external project account, which was outside of IBM buildings and use their own network, servers and tools. I with my team had to ensure in this circumstances the business continuity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it is a great place to work at
EMEA Unit Cost Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Vác2015, január 23.
it is a great place to work at, continuosly changing environment makes people to improve continuously and face the challenges effectively
Productive workplace, good atmosphere
bid manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Budapest2014, július 9.
As member of the Sales Transaction Support, responsible for advising Sellers in the Global Business Services brand from qualification till contract signing and ensuring compliancy with the IBM internal processes:
· Client management: responsible for maintaining ‘trustful’ relationship with Sellers and core Project Management Offices, initiating various business initiatives in order to smooth the processes (including testing of new tools).
· Project management: organizing status calls, requesting claim codes, taking part in proposal production, setting up team rooms, ensuring documentation in repository tools.
· Bid support: preparing bid retro-planning, contacting aligned functions such as Legal Department, Global Centers, Pricing/Accounting, Resource Management, Risk Department, Procurement and enabling hand-over of the contract package to
Customer Fulfillment
· Pricing focal point for GBS Benelux: calculating profitability of the deal and ensuring that all resource-related costs are taken into account (e.g.: exchange rates, taxes, immigration laws, visa etc.) up to 32 M euros
· Proposal support: ensuring consistency in Proposal text, style and formatting, preparing/pre-filling templates, looking up ‘Intellectual Capital Property’ in databases.

I have worked in the Benelux Team, the colleagues were great to work with. I also took part of the newcomer training in the last 6 months of my employment.

The hardest part was to get the necessary information from the sellers and the most enjoyable part was to organize everything that a sales opportunity needed from qualification
  több... till it was won.  kevesebb
Work at IBM
IT System Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Szekesfehervar2014, június 25.
supervising and fixing systems’ of foreign companies in 4 shifts
(24/7/365):
• proactively checking and monitoring systems as a part of a team,
• ensuring systems availability according to SLAs,
• opening tickets in case of a problem,
• making phonecalls in a multicultiral environment,
• SAP, AiX
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
The funniest factory
Assembler,runner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Veszprém, VE HUN2014, június 17.
It was the best factory I ever seen ,we assembled micro-chips in clean rooms.We worked in a team of up to 12 people ,covering all individual work tasks,also we inspected under microscope for quality defects.Worked 3 shifts pattern.I will never forget how good is could be a factory,I will miss it while I living.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 168Nem 84Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to learn various skills
IT Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Székesfehérvár, FE2014, május 20.
Many education available and the opportunities are endless.
Fun place to work
IT Specialist - UNIX/Linux (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Budapest2014, május 12.
Interesting workplace
Lots of stuff to learn
Big team
Directions are not clear
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Average workplace
Intern - Procurement (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hungary2014, március 21.
Great benefits, but not the best work life balance. Not so efficient daily work distribution.
An ok workplace.
Mainframe Storage Management (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Székesfehérvár, FE2014, február 2.
A typical day at work is about solving BAU problems, and doing project work, or automate processes through programming. Management is correct, co-workers are good.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
2,0
Counter Productive Environment
CLIENT SUPPORT MANAGER @IBM (Volt alkalmazott) –  Szekesfehervar2013, október 16.
Not much to review. IBM became one the worst companies to work for on the Globe. Huge burocracy and lousy management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Achivements
Payroll Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Budapest2013, július 15.
- Under management guidance I have worked out a new vendor structure that reduced the run-rate cost for IBM and increased the efficiency and profitability of the project;
- Working in conjunction with the IT team I have implemented a new data entry system that reduced the time spend by approximately 40% on data entry tasks;
- I managed to enhance customer satisfaction by introducing a new payroll calendar structure that saved client teams valuable time and significantly reduced workload;
- I have monitored individual job-satisfaction and performance and created cross- training opportunities which has increased job satisfaction (significantly reducing absenteeism and improving team morale);
- I was regularly complimented by my superiors for good working attitude, motivational approach and fostering team spirit within my team.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
A huge company
Portfolio Development Team leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Budapest2013, július 15.
This might be an advantage, i.e. positions are really secured however in the other hand it is not flexible at all. Like a real giant, slowly reacts, barley moves.
home working
miserly benefit package
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly and very effective work environment
Project manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hungary2013, július 10.
During this 3 years I learnt a lot about human resources and I worked independently as a project manager for IBM campaign to recruit 200 IT Specialist for a year. Was very important to be aware employment law and all the process how to prepare payroll, follow the entries and leavers, control holidays and absent.
Multinational environment
Business Design Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Vác, Hungary2013, április 29.
Good working environment
Nice coworkers
Lot of different cultures and time zones in everyday life
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work place, great team young environment
Blended Customer Support Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Budapest HUNGARY2013, január 13.
Handling up to 60-80 calls a day with customer querys, in accordance with their order placed online such as delivery, payment, invoice, return for refund. Placing orders for customers.
Learned to handle difficult customers, resolve an issue in a short time.
free public transportaion, healthcare
Kontra érvek
often had to work on weekends and public holidays
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
great place to work
Kolkata, India (Volt alkalmazott) –  SAP Consultant2011, november 3.
if u are passionate about technology, then it would be the best place to work
good colleagues
work life balance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés

Tekintsen meg IBM további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: IBM? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van

3,5Bérezés/juttatások
3,5Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
3,5Vezetőség
3,7Céges kultúra

IBM - értékelések munkavégzés helye szerint