Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

IBM Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Magyarország63 értékelés
63 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 30 175 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nagyon nagyon színes és multikulti a csapat, korábbi tapasztalat nélkül is aránylag könnyű bekerülni, nagyon fiatalos a légkör, pályakezdőknek is ideális lehet, viszont a munka elég monoton, nincs túl sok feladat, egy idő után kicsit megcsömörlik az ember.
(Én Budapesten dolgoztam a Köztelek utcában)
Pro érvek
Fiatalos csapat, ingyenes Medicover, szép munkakörnyezet, könnyű eljutás (Köztelek utca), elég jó bérezés, heti 2 HO, figyelembe veszik a speciális igényeidet is, multikulti
Kontra érvek
A munka (nekem) nagyon unalmas, kevés, és monoton volt, egy idő után elveszett a motivációm
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management is really great, supportive, the work-life balance is fine.
Here the inordinate amount of paperwork was frustrating. Print and sign everything sounded wierd even back then.

Luckily it has changed since I left.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is a good place to work for beginners and professionals as well.
Good and friendly environment, lot of helpful people, and lots of possibilities for gain a large range of experience .
good people
slow motion
Munkahelyi kultúra
IT Services, Consulting, Business Analytics & Optimization, CRM, ERP, security, software, strategy, storage, disaster recovery, enterprise architecture, BPM, Smarter Planet, Outsourcing, semiconductors, microprocessors
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great team around manufacturing, but not really supportive for different units. Working on the manufacturing site resulted that all rules, applicable for the production is automatically applicable for other, non-manufacturing unit. This has resulted several unflexibility, which was more time really blocking our normal way of work. Besides team, management and team-members are really great person, who set very high standards for their work and regularly meeting their own targets.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
By IBM Hungary I had a great environment to work. I could daily work together with the Sales team, which was extremely needed to satisfy our customers' requirements. Sales team was very cooperative, supportive and I really had the feeling, everybody works here for the same aim without building unnecessary objections on the road.
-analyzing incoming tickets
-create metrics

-create charts

-organize daily huddles with the teams regarding the issues and ticketing

-organize daily, weekly, monthly online meetings with the customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I supported users as second line help desk but a few months later I got opportunity to work for customer project account which was same, but the expectations was more higher to ensure the correct business continuity. My knowledge and agile attitude helped to be good specialist in this new challenge. We supported Windows XP and 7 workstations and controlled the users and computers with domain accounts. In this company has been working more than 2500 people, so ticketing tool helped me to organize my daily tasks. The users problems were usually network errors, program bugs, program installation, driver errors, printer installation, IP phone configurations, Lotus Notes and MS Office errors, Citrix, SAP, Hummingbird, Livelink, RSA soft token, Socks, Cisco and AT&T vpn configurations, virus buster or domain account problems. The configurations were different on every project accounts. When a configuration had been changed by the project owner, we had to fix it on the account immediately occasionally more than 100 workstation. When a new account started we had to prepare for it: collect the instructions which programs would use and what kind of configurations needed. In 2013 I got opportunity to work on Cemex external project account, which was outside of IBM buildings and use their own network, servers and tools. I with my team had to ensure in this circumstances the business continuity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it is a great place to work at, continuosly changing environment makes people to improve continuously and face the challenges effectively
Munkahelyi kultúra
As member of the Sales Transaction Support, responsible for advising Sellers in the Global Business Services brand from qualification till contract signing and ensuring compliancy with the IBM internal processes:
· Client management: responsible for maintaining ‘trustful’ relationship with Sellers and core Project Management Offices, initiating various business initiatives in order to smooth the processes (including testing of new tools).

· Project management: organizing status calls, requesting claim codes, taking part in proposal production, setting up team rooms, ensuring documentation in repository tools.

· Bid support: preparing bid retro-planning, contacting aligned functions such as Legal Department, Global Centers, Pricing/Accounting, Resource Management, Risk Department, Procurement and enabling hand-over of the contract package to

Customer Fulfillment

· Pricing focal point for GBS Benelux: calculating profitability of the deal and ensuring that all resource-related costs are taken into account (e.g.: exchange rates, taxes, immigration laws, visa etc.) up to 32 M euros

· Proposal support: ensuring consistency in Proposal text, style and formatting, preparing/pre-filling templates, looking up ‘Intellectual Capital Property’ in databases.

I have worked in the Benelux Team, the colleagues were great to work with. I also took part of the newcomer training in the last 6 months of my employment.

The hardest part was to get the necessary information from the sellers and the most enjoyable part was to organize everything that a sales opportunity needed from qualification
 - több...
supervising and fixing systems’ of foreign companies in 4 shifts
(24/7/365):

• proactively checking and monitoring systems as a part of a team,

• ensuring systems availability according to SLAs,

• opening tickets in case of a problem,

• making phonecalls in a multicultiral environment,

• SAP, AiX
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was the best factory I ever seen ,we assembled micro-chips in clean rooms.We worked in a team of up to 12 people ,covering all individual work tasks,also we inspected under microscope for quality defects.Worked 3 shifts pattern.I will never forget how good is could be a factory,I will miss it while I living.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Many education available and the opportunities are endless.
Interesting workplace
Lots of stuff to learn

Big team

Directions are not clear
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits, but not the best work life balance. Not so efficient daily work distribution.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work is about solving BAU problems, and doing project work, or automate processes through programming. Management is correct, co-workers are good.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not much to review. IBM became one the worst companies to work for on the Globe. Huge burocracy and lousy management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
- Under management guidance I have worked out a new vendor structure that reduced the run-rate cost for IBM and increased the efficiency and profitability of the project;
- Working in conjunction with the IT team I have implemented a new data entry system that reduced the time spend by approximately 40% on data entry tasks;

- I managed to enhance customer satisfaction by introducing a new payroll calendar structure that saved client teams valuable time and significantly reduced workload;

- I have monitored individual job-satisfaction and performance and created cross- training opportunities which has increased job satisfaction (significantly reducing absenteeism and improving team morale);

- I was regularly complimented by my superiors for good working attitude, motivational approach and fostering team spirit within my team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This might be an advantage, i.e. positions are really secured however in the other hand it is not flexible at all. Like a real giant, slowly reacts, barley moves.
home working
miserly benefit package
Munkahelyi kultúra
During this 3 years I learnt a lot about human resources and I worked independently as a project manager for IBM campaign to recruit 200 IT Specialist for a year. Was very important to be aware employment law and all the process how to prepare payroll, follow the entries and leavers, control holidays and absent.
Good working environment
Nice coworkers

Lot of different cultures and time zones in everyday life
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: IBM? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.
Átfogó minősítés