IBM
3.9 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

IBM Alkalmazotti bírálat

3.9Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 31,104 értékelés megmutatása

Elég jó munkahely, fiatalos csapat, viszont nem való mindenkinek

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Nagyon nagyon színes és multikulti a csapat, korábbi tapasztalat nélkül is aránylag könnyű bekerülni, nagyon fiatalos a légkör, pályakezdőknek is ideális lehet, viszont a munka elég monoton, nincs túl sok feladat, egy idő után kicsit megcsömörlik az ember. (Én Budapesten dolgoztam a Köztelek utcában)

Pro érvek

Fiatalos csapat, ingyenes Medicover, szép munkakörnyezet, könnyű eljutás (Köztelek utca), elég jó bérezés, heti 2 HO, figyelembe veszik a speciális igényeidet is, multikulti

Kontra érvek

A munka (nekem) nagyon unalmas, kevés, és monoton volt, egy idő után elveszett a motivációm
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good office parties awsome infrasyructure

I love my company but salary lil bit on lower side u can negotiate wrll.u will enjoy the stay and management.you can get onsite alot. If u have good experience on technology.

Free cab, wfh
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Buona, stimolante e competitiva.

Ottima azienda, competitiva e stimolante. Buona la qualità del lavoro.

Carriera

Nessuno

It's a job.

Not the old IBM. Lots of turnover. Greatly depends what department you are in. Some people enjoy it, but be sure to keep you resume up to date.

Looks good on a resume

Get in get out
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive and flexible company to work

One is the best organization to start your career. Really right mentorship and right amount to training that is required to do your work. Flexible in terms of project and location

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

This co has always had the potential to be the best in tech but has languished its heritage. As a result now a shadow of its former self.It’s not that they couldn’t be the premier leader again but it looks like they’re in the spot their in because of short term gains and management that are not truly tech driven.They build their foundations now on seeking aquisition of other companies who are in the same financial shape as they are, the people and assets. After draining what they can let the people go.

remote

Short, term
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

A good place to grow. But, ultimately a powerful tool of the New World Order.

Each IBMer has a unique experience at IBM. Some hate it, some love it. Overall, I think large corporations have a tendency to dull ambition. This causes attrition of great employees, who's absence promotes further attrition. In their place come mediocre place fillers, that hurt the overall experience for everyone they work with. It's like an art school where you see paintings of smiley faces hanging on the walls. Still, there are many great people still working for their retirement at IBM.Ultimately I left not because of the opinion just stated, but because IBM somewhere is working on things like vaccine passport systems and social credit score systems. Eventually these will be recognized as traitorous acts against humanity done for profit, just give it a while. I don't work for New World Order servants, even if I were just mopping the floors I would not contribute one iota.

Pro érvek

Lots of big company perks

soulless

Okay while it lasted

Flexible schedule and work location. The salary was good to start, but virtually unchanged for a decade. Nearly unlimited budget to accomplish tasks. Complete your goals before turning 40.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

An okay place to work at if you don't mind the low pay and good benefits and no real opportunity to grow and advance.

If you enjoyed driving around to various customer locations to do repairs, then it was a good fit. Good benefits. They will provide you with any tools that you may need and do not have. You do get paid hourly + mileage & gas reimbursement. However, the hourly pay compensation was abysmal and don't count on a raise. This IS a company that focuses more on screwing you over as best they can so that they can make their CEO and shareholders happy by lining their pockets with excessive bonuses and other monetary means. You are simply a number to them and they have no qualms in letting you go. You'll most likely be hired on as a supplemental, which is someone who is on a contract but work directly for IBM. Usually contracts go for 3 years and once your contract is up, they get rid of you. Upper management are still stuck in antiquated times and request ridiculous things from you just so they can have their numbers look good. They also do not bother to read your messages or e-mails and, if they do, use excuses as to why they didn't actually comprehend your messages. Additionally, these are people who live in other states, they are not the boots on the ground, so naturally they're going to think they know what's best even though they have never done your job before and really don't know how things work. While the benefits are good, the prices for the plans can get really ridiculous. Never bother going for the Family Plan as they cost twice as much (or slightly more) per month as compared to the Single Individual Plan. They recently implemented a new ticketing system that is a cluster. -

Pro érvek

You get to drive around to various customer locations, good benefits, good mileage reimbursement.

Kontra érvek

Family Plan health insurance is way expensive, hourly pay is pathetically low, upper management only care about their numbers to make them look good, ticketing system needs a lot of work.

Productive and conducive environment

IBM has learnt how to sustain herself as a company as the old IT company and tries to do the same with the staff who care to work for them for a long time.

Pro érvek

Health care and inflation responsive salaries.

Kontra érvek

Vacation resistant depending on your manager.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great brand power but work life balance, company culture, team culture and overall management could use a serious upgrade.

This company has great brand power, and you really do learn a lot in a short span of time because you move through different projects/assignments relatively frequently. The work life balance, company culture, team culture and overall management could use a serious upgrade. Practitioners have a different PM for every project. PMs are not incentivized to be people driven, and instead are very numbers driven. This has a trickle down effect, and the team culture follows suit. It is not a place where you enjoy working with your team members or develop any meaningful human connections. Most interactions are surface level. In addition to the PM, line managers follow up maybe once a month with either a brief 15 min conversation or a Direct Message and don't really go out of their way to promote/discuss your individual career growth strategies.

Great brand power

Kontra érvek

Work Life Balance, Company Culture, Team Culture, Poor Management, Not a fun place to work.

ok

ProsEveryone I have met is top notch and on their game.Exceptional training.Exceptional tools.Exceptional SupportThe best thing about IBM is the Depth and Breadth of skillsConsNONEThe worst thing about IBM is the Depth and Breadth of skills. You can get yourself lost in expertise sometimes but having all this knowledge to draw from is absolutely awesome and EVERYONE is ready to jump in and help, just waiting to be asked or to find a place to contribute.

Good company

Good company to work have to close with our managers to gain more.Depends on project pressure will be there And shifts also.Pay is ok bot much have to look.

Work life balance

Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The worst place I’ve ever worked.

I wouldn’t recommend leaving your current job to work for IBM on the Accredo pharmacy project. Dysfunctional management, constant miscommunication, and useless training by experts that are overseas!

Monday-Friday schedule Working from home Hour lunch

Kontra érvek

Management! Management! Management! They make the job a lot more stressful than it has to be.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

it was a very interesting work place

They used to test programs i different languages in different site in the states. It was very productive and the qa in different languages was beneficial even for the english version. Now each tester is his own country and the international collaboration is over
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fantastic people and female representatiton! Supportive manager and great experience

I had a fantastic intern experience virtually during 2020 and 2021. My first team was all girls, and that helped me feel like I belong and we did many virtual events to get to know each other and build a community. My second team was larger and a mix of gender and I did a lot of tasks. Sometimes I finished tasks faster than they could assign me things, so I did have some downtime. Had a lot of fun virtual events like an intern hackathon, intern step challenge, intern baking challenges. Made work from home a lot more flexible. I learned a lot and met great people. The only thing was just me, the product I developed for was for a technology person, so I didn't relate to my day-to-day life, so it made it hard to talk about with nontech friends to explain what I do, since they didn't understand the purpose.

Pro érvek

Free swag, Intern events (hackathon step challenge etc), Female representation, Supportive and kind managers, FANTASTIC work-life balance, flexible, direct, impact on real teams, Free outside learning resources

Kontra érvek

Lots of downtime (could be a pro or con), Working on a technology product at a large companie, end product might not impact you a ton day to day
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

No work life balance, senior leadership is very poor

Churn and burn, working for an American company they don't really care about employees in Australia. Too slow to adapt as the company is too top heavy.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

IBM is a great place to learn new technologies

If you want to learn new technologies, IBM provides you many opportunities. You can rotate among various teams. Co-workers are super helpful. Paternity leave, 401K, medical benefits, 3-4 weeks paid time-off. Work-life balance is decent.

- Many different projects and technologies - Helpful, intelligent co-workers

Kontra érvek

- compensation is not the highest
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Very good. Very flexible as long as finish work. Everyone is kind. Colleagues and managers are like friends. Opportunity for existing employees rather than outside employees

Stage enrichissant

points positifs : accompagnementéquilibre vie pro / persopoints négatifspas formation sur le logiciel , on compte seulement sur ton autonomie sur des logiciels parfois complexes :)télétravail et isolement plusieurs acteurs: IBM ,IBMI, CIC lille embauche des jeunes seulement en IBMI
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Cultura de inclusión y constante aprendizaje.

La empresa tiene una cultura de inclusión y constante aprendizaje, además ofrece flexibilidad y oportunidades de crecimiento. Volvería a trabajar en IBM sin duda.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: IBM? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés