Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

IBM Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
Mind a(z) 30 259 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nagyon nagyon színes és multikulti a csapat, korábbi tapasztalat nélkül is aránylag könnyű bekerülni, nagyon fiatalos a légkör, pályakezdőknek is ideális lehet, viszont a munka elég monoton, nincs túl sok feladat, egy idő után kicsit megcsömörlik az ember.
(Én Budapesten dolgoztam a Köztelek utcában)
Pro érvek
Fiatalos csapat, ingyenes Medicover, szép munkakörnyezet, könnyű eljutás (Köztelek utca), elég jó bérezés, heti 2 HO, figyelembe veszik a speciális igényeidet is, multikulti
Kontra érvek
A munka (nekem) nagyon unalmas, kevés, és monoton volt, egy idő után elveszett a motivációm
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in GTS for 4 years and experienced a couple of reorgs. The reorg decisions came from higher levels and really do not make sense in the eyes of people who do the daily work. No surprise we keep losing business.
work / life balance
bad business decisions
Munkahelyi kultúra
IBM has really gone through changes that are not good for the compnay as a whole. The leadership is out to protect themselves and they don't seem to care who they step on in the process
n/a
Poor Senior Leadership
Munkahelyi kultúra
very motivational in every aspect..good flexibility to employees.. good place for developing personal skills and professional skills..A lot of events been held to relieve from stress..
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a Financial Analysis Consultant with IBM and it had pros and cons. 90% of the people I worked with were positive and willing to help when needed. A few managers (not usually in my direct line) were helpful in making sure I had what I needed to succeed. The hardest part of my job was making a work/life balance. Since teams were made up of resources from all over the world, meetings were not always during my 8-5 workday. It took a few conversations to come to an agreement on how these issues would be handled and in the end, everyone was happy with the outcome. I do not like to let a few bad apples ruin my view of an entire company, so if I were given the opportunity, I would most likely return to work at IBM.
Parental Bonding Leave, Breastmilk Shipment Program
Kontra érvek
Management is not always supportive
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not bad, but happy to leave
The office life went downhill, office was less than a third full.

They did offer good training and access to online courses

Pay was acceptable, contract terms and benefits were not as good as my previous employer
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company for juniors to learn about processes and documentation and low level technical stuff. Once you are Senior (6-7 years experience), get out of there FAST. Dont... even...hesitate...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Entreprise qui se veut jeune, et surtout il y a une possiblité d'évolution.
Espace de travail très convivial.

Bref, ne pas hésitez à travaillez ches IBM Interactive ou IBM France
Pro érvek
titre restaurant, titre de transport, management délégatif, avantage en nature
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's pleasure to working with IBM where I have learned so many things. Management is very cooperative and practical which always help to enhance our skills and career path.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working with IBM, if I was given an opportunity I would like to join the company again, liked the culture and management, eithcs that the company has and followed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good environment for graduate hires to acquire knwoledge and work on various topics.The salaries are not up to the mark at least not in India and that definitely does not reflect the resources hardwork.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Super Fast Paste Environment, great opportunity to learn and grow. Huge team, many of the team members are working off-shore, a few working on-shore...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good and relaxed work place to work. Work culture is good and no need to bother about pressure. It depends on project. If you want relaxed work place IBM is the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
IBM is big, but you can find small teams that are stable, well-run, and fun to work in. Immediate and upper management control much of the culture, so teams can vary widely in dynamics.
Munkahelyi kultúra
En mi opinión es una empresa de crecimiento laboral pero es muy selectiva
Amplio lugar de convivencia
Kontra érvek
La mayor parte de tiempo laboras parado
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you like an environment where management talk down to you, you’re forced to adopt processes that are ill-conceived or not well thought out, IBM is for you. The marketing world there is ultra competitive, cutthroat, backstabbing and not one where you have the room to breathe, be creative, or feel safe. Elbows out and you might survive! Not a world where the best ideas win. The loudest voices are heard.
Nice workspace
Kontra érvek
Cutthroat, poor management, poor creative marketing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a good platform to learn and work with friendly atmosphere.We have so many upskilling programs.Management always encourages employees to do certifications or innovations.
Team lunch
Kontra érvek
No Job security in any situation
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun times to work at the company. Lot of friendly people including the management.

Although, it did not pay as well as it should, unfotunately the travelling took up too much time.

All in all it is a great place to work. I miss it a little.
Flexibilty, development
Kontra érvek
Long hours of travelling, salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
great company to work for and would work for for them again as a contractor. I worked through cdi to support a company called state street.
I left the company due to the economy and furloughs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My company was acquired by IBM. After two years, there were only three people left that I worked with in the previous company. This is company run by ACCOUNTANTS and LEGAL. If it cost money to make your work life any easier, you would NEVER get it. Hours of endless training kicked out by legal and management -THEY NEVER FOLLOWED. I was lucky to find a team with a good middle manager that knew the company and the in's and out's to help make it tolerable. When I knew things were on the decline when we had to FLY COACH from Dallas to Sydney Australia 17 hours and 50minutes each way. Hotels and per Diem rates hardly made it possible to owe thousand dollars every single trip. Once a company is acquired the clock is ticking. Within five years the company will no longer exist, internal and external customers will be reduced to a few and only multi-million dollar sales teams will exist. Get to be a strong middle manager before you're fifty or you will be let go, laid off, down sized. This is no longer a tech company. Horrible demands on individuals, racism, sexist, more exists beyond their many corporate initiatives to look good in the public eye. Never seen a company so missed managed by a CEO who lost money for nearly 25 quarters. Who does that and keeps their job.
Pro érvek
Traveled the world, worked with a good team, did some things I would have never done otherwise.
Kontra érvek
Healthcare plan is super expensive for terrible coverage, that will be denied every time you make a claim!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst place to start the work.
No job security.

Differences between permanent and contract employees.

Contract Employees are sometimes hired for a duration of 1 month or even 15 days and the released from projects to just show billing to the client.
Food
No Job Security, Differences between permanent and contract employees
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: IBM? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.
Átfogó minősítés