HMSHost

3,0Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 3 487 értékelés megmutatása

Did not let me take off for doctor appt

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
When I started I found out I was pregnant. I was in the HR dept and there was only me and my manager. She told me that I could not take off work for doctor appts and that I had to do it outside my work schedule of 8-5. Unfortunately my doctor wasn’t open before 8am or after 5pm so I quit. I put a complaint in and corporate didn’t do anything about it. Way to treat your employees!

Fun but crazy

Management could have been better overall the job wasn't too bad had great discounts and great pay just wish HMS host would find better management. That it!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

A stepping stone to obtaining greater heights!

An action filled and challenging place to work.Compensation is very good. New skills are brought to existence. Never a dull day. Meet people, service them to exceed their expectations, committ and have fun!

Free lunch super perk

Health care is pricey

Horrible

just dont work here. its literally a slaughter house they dont care about anyone or anything. im actually surprised the place is still open. dont work here, dont spend money or time here.

An okay environment

I wouldn't recommend this job if you have anxiety or get stress easily. This job was a little stressful because of customers and one manger. Good luck

Free lunches

Healthcare

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Stressful and chronically understaffed

I work at an HMSHost Starbucks in an airport. Ever since I started working here I've seen people quit weeks after starting work because of how rough it is working there. It's always understaffed, we don't get all the proper training we should be getting and the communication from my managers is abysmal at best. Because of how understaffed we are the baristas are always stressed and the customers are rude at best. Not to mention multiple times I've had up to 12 hours missing on my paycheck that I've had to get corrected. I came here wanting a job I could stay at and gain seniority to move up, but now I don’t think it's worth it. Save yourself the stress, get a different job.

$11 lunch credit, good pay and benefits

Kontra érvek

Stressful environment, inadequate staffing and training, many other.

Fun workplace

Working with HmsHost is one of my best job,because employees are nice.They know how to work together as a team .And the manager help a lot .And their benefits are good.

Free Lunch

Short break

Ok job

Ok job. You get tips. Very early hours if you work at the cafe. Co workers were nice. Definitely not a career where you can grow. No advancement opportunitie

No just no

Don’t work here unless you want drama. Not consistent in training. And I had to find out through one of my managers the day I came in the some policies had changed and came into effect that day, absolutely no email or anything. 0/10.

$10.50 lunch paid

Kontra érvek

I order to get the lunch paid it had to be at an hmshost place
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Active Job that keeps you busy.

Horrible management. . I wouldn't recommend working here unless you have ignore drama put your head down and work. It's good pay for an easy job but management makes it impossible and drama filled.

Employee food

Management sucks!

Fast pace

Fast pace never a dull moment always on the go working bosses down to earth I'm sure the crew is very well too great place to work proficient accurate
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

the best job i’ve ever had

i’ve worked for corporate starbucks for many years, and recently switched over to this licensed store in the airport as HMShost. and it is by far the best job i have ever had. maybe starbucks isn’t for you because it can be stressful at times, but if you have experience being a barista this will be the funnest job for you. you meet people from all over the world and are treated so well. the managers are amazing and actually care about you, as a person. highly recommend, 11/10

free lunches, flexible, positive

there is no cons !!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

There's LOTS and LOTS of work, not enough staff, EVER!!

Stress runs high. Never enough staff, training is a joke! Company will brush issues aside asking, "Pretend it didn't happen" because there is nobody to work. Zero work life balance. Culture was the same on both sides of the country. Been invited back by 3 separate managers! No Way! I'll DASH first!

Pro érvek

Stable job for hard times. Easy to get a position, have a pulse and a will to work.

Kontra érvek

They absolutely do not care for a work life balance. Being the travel industry, expect customers to be down right hostile.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Decent pay but the job sucks

They pay well but the job itself is terrible and the turnover rate was very high so they were usually pretty understaffed, coworker would leave you at the register by yourself with a ton of customers in line/waiting for their food

Fijne sollicitatieprocedure en Welkom

Een verwelkomd gevoel bij de algehele procedure van het sollicitatie proces en plaatsing

Unprofessional work enviroment

There is no level of professionalism here , general managers sleeping with baristas causing hostile work environment for other employees. Management will act as though they care but the truth is , they don't. They speak to the guests as if they have no idea what customer service is , then turn around and complain about the guests like its their fault. Also , trainers just throw you into the mix they don't really teach you anything. If I could rate this place a zero, I would.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Can be busy and demanding

It was worth coming to work when I arrived 1yr ago. I was motivated to help people and eager to learn.Could hire more serious help not employees who could careless about teamwork cleaning tasks and our guests.Management could use work because they create and keep up most of employee conflicts. It can be a great work experience or not so great because managers have their "picks" and "picks get to do what they want while others are condemned for any and everything & they carry the workloads.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Very little communication and not a organised business

Worked here approx 2 weeks before let off due to business issues, fair enough you have to protect a business but if struggling they shouldn’t be taken on extra staff, honestly didn’t learn a lot on the very short lived time working here. The dishwasher kept breaking and half the food was never ok the menu which is frustrating for customers and we get the stick for it. Most backward work also have to sign a sheet to say when you came in and out of work, Also only 10 min break for 6 hours+ shift. The Early mornings were good enough. When let off I was contacted at midnight and I didn’t see it until I was getting up for my shift. Informed me I wasn’t going to get paid so therefore I had to find employment elsewhere (difficult during covid period), I had emailed HR and asked them were I not getting paid still after introducing furlough was told no cos of the amount of time I worked there! Fair enough but then resigned after getting employment again and I got a paycheck of furlough! Just not a lot of communication in this business I mean I think I would have enjoyed it but again was not here long.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

RSW location- most nasty and unprofessional place I have ever worked

Absolutely horrible place to work in every fashion. Upper management really doesn’t care what happens in unit. They want everything took care of in unit, even if there is no progress. Your a number to them. Benefits are good tho. Might be the worst or among the worst companies out there. LOTS OF FAVORITISM. Those who work do not get appreciated and those who sleep on during their shift do not get punishment. It’s either they’re sleeping or they sit and have breakfast/lunch without a care in the world. people call out or no show on a daily basis, no accountability whatsoever. The lack of structure, staff, cleanliness and professionalism is beyond anything I have experienced before with 15 years in F&B.

Decent pay, they don’t care about OT and $12 for lunch

Everything else!

Great place

Great place an job. Great people great environment. Easy place to work relax environment. Learn basic tools to just take anywhere else. Very helpful. Culture is great! Happy environment.

Not worth it

Management was a disaster. I personally had a GDPR issue with one of the store managers. Because you're working in an airport if you're doing a closing shift there's no set time for when you can leave so you could end up doing a 10 hour shift and every staff member only gets one 20 minute break regardless of how long you worked that day.

Free lunch

Kontra érvek

Not knowing when you're going to leave if you're doing a closing shift
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: HMSHost? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés