Hinduja Global Solutions

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 5 141 értékelés megmutatása

Relaxed and easy accounts

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
As someone who's a newbie, HGS is a really good company. I have growth. The only con is that the salary is so low. But I'm still really thankful with this company.

2022, július 4.
Hi! We appreciate this feedback. We are aiming to improve more on different aspects of our company. Please share more details with us via talk2us@teamhgs.com

Avoid at all costs

The worst company to work for in history. Where do i begin. I was moved here and not by choice (TUPE). You are treated like a number, management may as well be asleep all day because they wont respond even if you have a crisis situation.Never paid for holidays forget about that you'll be lucky to book them. Constantly chasing pay because like many others, i was never paid properly or on time. Over worked like dogs. Long hours. Micromanaged to the tee even a second over your break, you're penalised for. I wouldn't work here even if i was dying on the streets. You'll be moved campaign to campaign within the space of a week and expected to learn everything within a day. No support from any team manager and ops managers don't care. Very high staff turnover both staff and managers always leaving and i don't blame them one bit!!Very bad vibes and extremely uneducated and unprofessional company. Nothing good to say about them to be honest. The only guarantee you have here is to be underpaid every fortnight!!Don't work here save yourself the hassle!

2022, július 1.
Hi! We are extremely sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience at HGS. We would like to learn more to make things better. Kindly write to us at Talk2us@teamhgs.com

It's good place for less stressed work and enjoyment .Work also trained in understanding manner.

Good company for freshers to start there carrier . All the seniors are helping in your doubts ,clarifying doubts . There's we can enjoy lots of different cultures. Finally it's good and best place and also stress free.

2022, július 1.
Hi, thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are having a great experience at HGS. We at HGS are always striving toward success and we are glad that you see the value in it as well! We wish you all the best.

Productive and fun workplace

Difficult tasks to do. Meet a daily quota every time you go to work. Workload is too heavy and stressful. Hard to meet daily quota of sales. No rest. Customers are picky.

2022, június 27.

Bleak and Cheap

This place is so awesome to work at I just love my job! I get to wake up everyday so happy and excited to be paid so low. It's the best, I would never change for all the money in the world!

2022, június 24.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your HGS experience. We wish you all the best! Please connect with us at talk2us@teamhgs.com to further our conversation.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Salary is very low

Wotking 100% is great unfortunately it comes with terrible wages and 7am-11pm 365 days a year. All breaks are strictly times, including toilet breaks.

Working from home

Hours and pay

2022, június 23.

Don't do it!

Management is non existent. Nothing ever gets done when you have issues. Especially when you're being paid incorrectly they take their time to resolve it. Too much work for £9.90 ph! Honestly having the worst time of my life working for them.

2022, június 22.

Serious lack of communication

The role itself (call handler on 119) was easy enough after having time to adjust to script reading and such. The management, at least in my experience was horrific at resolving any issues raised. Also not a great sense of belonging, in one of the team meetings we were basically told how expendable we were to them. As you can imagine this does not give a great sense of value/belonging within the company. Finally, onto the reason I ended up leaving; I was with HGS for a total of 8 weeks and had been moved to 3 different campaigns in this period having to relearn call dialogue and new systems each time, the final time this happened they changed my call queue without any warning so I returned the favor and left with no warning. I also feel as if the training was not sufficient and we could've done with being given material to go over in downtime to improve overall call quality. That was my experience with HGS. I will NEVER work for them again

Weekly pay

Lack of communication

2022, június 20.

Very unprofessional setting, from everyone down to their HR department, the ones your supposed to be able to reach out to.

Let me just say, this job & these people couldn’t care about you in the least bit. I was working literally 3 days after giving birth! We’re they helpful? No!! After 6 months i got nothing from them, no help no nothing. Horrible place ! No room for growth, it’s all about favorites over there. No good.

2022, június 20.

Not everyone in the management has the ability to work and make some efforts to the companies progress. But there are employees who are very dedicated and the benefits from their efforts are enjoyed by others who are very in attentive towards work

Stressfull and long hours

2022, június 20.
Hi, Thank you for writing your review. Your comments are very much valued and we consider the same. We request you to write to us at talk2us@teamhgs.com to understand things better. We wish you all success :)

Productive Workplace and Effective Trainers

The people here are great! From the security guards up until to the executives. For a newbie like me, they offer a sufficient salary/benefits package. Their training is very effective and engaging, they'll let you explore further how you communicate in English and expand your vocabulary.

2022, június 17.
Hi! We appreciate your valuable feedback. As a company, we continuously strive to better our employee services. Good luck and we wish you all the best with your stay here in HGS and beyond.

Good incentives

Low salary but good incentives as long as you meet the required metrics. Aside from servicing, agents will also do sales. The incentives are based on the sales

Pro érvek

Incentives are great as long as you meet the metrics

Mandatory ot

2022, június 15.

Excellent WAH opportunity

Due to COVID, I decided to take a leap of faith and work from home doing customer care. Although, I am not new to the industry, I am new to working from home and I must say that I was pleasantly surprised. My training was adequate ( zoom for 6 weeks) and PAID! I received a bonus once I transitioned into the " production floor" and have since been given the opportunity to be skilled on all 4 tiers( each with a raise) and I have only been with the company for 10 months. I am the most happy that I have ever been while working for someone else. 10 out of 10! Management could be better, but the good must accompany the bad right? If you're not someone who can utilize critical thinking and answer your own questions, this company isn't for you!

Benefits, Pay, Promotions, and Incentive

2022, június 14.
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We value and consider all feedback and we'll continue to find ways to improve. Please email us at talk2us@teamhgs.com

Good environment to work

A place where you can work in peace.. good training is provided and it's very helpful for career upgrades. You can learn a lot from a particular field you have choose

2022, június 20.

Only if you really need a job

Only work with them if you really need a job. You’ll be miserable and nobody will care. With no opportunity to move up unless you’re young and in with the ‘cool kids’

2022, június 8.

Execs got greedy and passed it onto the customers

When covid hit, anything and everything that saved the customers money was taken away from us and we were forced to tell the customers what they have / the increase they're about to have is the best we can offer, while still expected to satisfy them by the end of the call.

2022, június 3.

Diligent trainers the management is nice to its employees

Good company for newbies. Trainers are kind and empathetic. If you are a newbie and looking for a company to get some experience then hgs can be your go to

2022, június 3.

employed via an agency so when they need to get rid of people agency staff are the 1st to go.The campaign I was on was repetitive. No room to progress and let go with no warning.

Weekly wage

Kontra érvek

Schedule a week in advance, hard to plan anything

2022, június 1.

Back to back calls. Poor management

Very poor management and team leaders. It is more like going back to high school with all of the drama on the call center floor than actually getting any work done.

Kontra érvek

They don’t allow you to go to the restroom.

2022, május 27.

Overall good company to start

They dont trust employee much in terms of security working from home. Interviewer are good. However job is stressful. Low wage compared to kind of work

Stressful repeative work

2022, május 26.

Very fun place to work great benefits just all around a great experience

It was a really good experience for me I learned a lot I learned how to talk with the members how to show empathy and connect with the members when they were down and out or have just lost a loved one, have actually cried with the members, I have a sense of good feeling when I speak with them and comfort them.

2022, május 26.

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Hinduja Global Solutions? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés