HD Supply-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Warehouse Worker

144 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 1 276 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was terrible as new management was changed consantly.
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, szeptember 28.
I learn a lot of things that I didn't get a raise for. management was always under each other and not worry the work that had to be done. they didnt know what they was doing. they try to get people fired that knew more then them or challenge the stupid things they come up with.
PTO
managment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lead Warehouse Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Groveport, OH2018, szeptember 4.
Upper management continues to let the staff be understaffed. Makes days VERY LONG. 10-12 hours at least. They continue to hire staff that only speaks spanish. Nothing is wrong with this, except it makes them only able to do half of the work which also makes the days longer. They don't pay enough to make the no work/life balance worth it although work/life balance is something they preach in their values.
Pro érvek
overtime if wanted, good workers can be promoted easily
No work/life balance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
fast paced
Warehouse Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Killeen, TX2018, augusztus 29.
it is a very fast paced working environment, usually shorthanded and the days can be long, most of the day is spent out in the elements. Could be better managed.
Pro érvek
great vacation days, quarterly bonuses
Kontra érvek
often short on personnel and lots of outside work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace or slow pace depends on where you are working
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Sacramento, CA2018, augusztus 17.
Unload freight from truck to the floor and separate in order. Break down product and match to verify order. Be ready to work in any position though out the day. The management plays favoritism in the workplace for advancement. The hardest part of the job is being under staff and working long hours. Your allow to work at a decent control pace.
Vacations and sick paid
long work hours
Multiple work opportunities
Warehouseman/Driver/Lead Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TX2018, július 28.
When doing this job, I got my Class B CDL license. in addition to being certified on all types of fork lifts, order pickers, etc., I handled deliveries of HD Supply products to apartment complexes, nursing homes, and hotels throughout the DFW area over this 12 yr. period. Acted as lead driver at one point. Supervisor competence varied depending on which employment role I was in.
Great opportunities
Kontra érvek
Varying management competence, depending on what job I was in.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northlake, IL2018, július 24.
The job is very easy and fun the the lack of management and communication between manageme nt and associated needs alot of improvement they do take advantage of the good workers and not push the associated whom lack with their work performance..
Free lunches
Health care volunteer work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company with fair pros
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flower Mound, TX2018, július 4.
The pay is good, especially for my position. Only downfall of this was that, the first shift hour start time was too early. I started around 6 or 7 every morning, but throughout my stay there, it became earlier and earlier. Turning me to waking up at 4.
A good place to work
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Industry, CA2018, július 2.
Good work environment. Management was fair. Many chances for advancement. I learned many skills while working at HD Supply. Benefits were not so good.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ok place to work, provided snack and lunch days
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, július 1.
Management could be better and treat employees fairly. Hours worked are a little to much for summer time that’s why a second shift should be needed. Times unorganized
Favoritism
Long, miserable days
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, június 7.
Only care about the dollar. stuck working long days, sun up to sun down, and they get upset when you say anything about it. Would get mad when you'd take a break. Warehouse/yard guys were just an afterthought.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakeland, FL2018, június 6.
A high pace job with good energy. No work uniform so you dress comfortably to work in a hot environment warehouse. Prepare for long hours throughout the week based on the volume of work they have. In need of better, more organize manager
bad place
Warehouse Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Sacramento, CA2018, június 3.
poor management
fast past inaccurate rating on picking speed
long hours over worked
do not give breaks lunches according to law
most enjoyable part is leaving
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
HD Supply Expirience
Warehouse Associate I (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norcross, GA2018, május 24.
very fast paced, extremely high demand , must have experience with operating heavy machinery such as forklifts , cherry pickers, reach trucks , and electric pallet jacks
full 40 hours guaranteed
Kontra érvek
reliability of machines properly operating were unreliable
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Product
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2018, május 16.
I loved the job honestly it helped me learn a lot in the taking care of things at a quick pace the people there were very hands on and never had a problem helping
Very long hours
Warehouse Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kent, WA2018, április 28.
We pack orders for various apartment complexes, hotel, motel and nursing home in the area and Oregon. We have to pay close attention to where each order is going and all is packed to be shipped. Keep a clean area and well stocked.
Always something to do.
Very long hours.
it was very stressful
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, április 24.
Typical day at work was horrible. sometimes the machines was not working but they still expected you to make your numbers. They would not even send you any help.
hours
management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Yes they had a ping pong table for to relieve stress.
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norcross, GA2018, április 23.
It starts out okay,doing you job is not hard ,its not the workplace its the people.When you voice you opionion that seems to be a problem but they tell you to come to them with any problems that you may have. I found out you have to kiss butt to get ahead i was never good at that. I do my job and i do it well .You dont have to tell me twice to do anything.They put me in the tough areas that most didnt want to go.I had no problem with that because i look at it like this when God is for you who could be against you.
no free lunches
okay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Warehouse Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flower Mound, TX2018, április 19.
A good place to work kool environment with good staff ready to listen and helps wherever you are in need .they offer training oftenly and its a good and caring family.I will recommend anyone to work in this company Great benefits.
free lunch busy time
Kontra érvek
less working hours when not busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked like any other job
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Frisco, TX2018, március 28.
HD Supply was a place you had to move products to locations to be organized. Products were everywhere and you had to make sure you grabbed the right products. If you were not able to the job properly then the work day would be difficult.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 4Jelentés
It is ok
Warehouse Associate I (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, február 27.
I've work here for about 2 months and it was a pretty decent job. The work it self is very simple but the leads there suck. when I started they had just hiring.
Pro érvek
Easy job to gain exprience warehouse expirence.
Leads suck
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: HD Supply? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van