HD Supply-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Order Picker

25 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Trash
Order Puller/machine operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flowermound, TX2017, december 12.
Shift leads are lazy even when shift was severely under staffed (4 workers out of what was 12+) never bothered to rehire for lost workers which meant the work load increased without pay. No extra pay for machine operating, no appreciation for hard work. Countless times where I have been busting my butt while my fellow coworkers and shift leaders watched while they talk sports. Most of which are related to each other (favoritism). the harder you work the more work they give you, while others slack off. Poor leadership.
Lenient
Kontra érvek
Heavy work load, poor pay, favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
What like working at hdsupply
Case Picker (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Sacramento, CA2017, szeptember 13.
fast paste productive place. easy job, poor management team, lack of communication from management to the employee and to many favorites between the management n employee.
Its ok
Picker Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Northlake, IL2017, szeptember 11.
Its a ok place to work 4 the time being. Can move up if management likes you. But it's not a guarantee. Overtime mandatory. U never know when ur getting off.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for a career. Clean and well organized with a good benefits
Picker, returns clerk, stocker, freight, inventory (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  California2017, augusztus 16.
Hd Suppy is a great company. It offers jobs to pple with disabilities and flexible hours. Growing company with lot of opportunities to move up. Has great games to play on breaks and lunches
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Fast pace factory
Picker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Solon, OH2017, július 26.
I enjoyed working at HD SUPPLY I Pick items from operator jenifer return to conveyer belt to be boxed and delivered. Move fast, pay attention, follow your checklist.
Always had work to do
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to get started
Picker/Loader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norcross, GA2017, június 13.
Worked in shipping and receiving. Worked also as an order picker in the warehouse. Good people. Long hours. I enjoyed ii..............................
Steady work
Strenuous, low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Difficult Place To Work
Order Selector (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakeland, FL2017, május 17.
Good Co-Workers To Work With (If All Workers Come In To Work That Is). Management & Supervisors Are Somewhat Needy & Don't Usually Lend A Hand To Help At Times.
N/A
Kontra érvek
Management, high ratio of employees not staying long at company
Productive fast pace
Order Selector (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schertz, TX2017, május 3.
HD Supply is a fast pace workplace, hours were good 9-6, good work environment, great moral, pay was a low (8 yrs ago), but I enjoyed working there...
Hr lunch!
Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, very nice ppl to work with
Order Selector (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2017, március 13.
I went in as an associate. It's been great, I'm learning as much as possible. So I can move up, if a position comes available. The managers are wonderful.
Lunch every so often
A lil unorganized
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Hour lunches
Order Picker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flowermound tx2017, március 4.
Picked and pulled orders
Load, unload, sort and stock goods
Data Entry, printed labels, manifested orders, scheduled pick up from various freight carriers
Handled returns
Inventory Control, cycle counts
Forklift used: Electric pallet jack, Reach truck, Clamp, Stand up and Sit down
leave early
crazy over time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Its okay to work at
Operator Selector (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northlake, IL2017, február 12.
Learned alot at this job but there was to much favoritism when involving the supervisors and certain employees which caused the shift to be divided amongst certain people
Pro érvek
Ability to learn different jobs
Wasn't getting paid enough
Family environment Fast pace
Order Selector (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2016, január 6.
I work at HD Supply in Orlando fl as a warehouse associate every job has its pros and cons and I have a few dealing with this job first the pros. It was a small company only 8 people working in my department so there was no feeling of being lost when at work you also had your weekends off . The supervision and management were also great everyone there were like family coworkers help when you need. Some cons the work was sometimes backbreaking with long hours 12pm to 11pm no time in the day for anything the pay was also very very low!! and the benefits were also bad overall not a good place to work am happy that I left that place doing something better only my god honest opinion.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 1Jelentés
Busy place to work
Forklift, Picker, Clamp, Electric (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2015, november 17.
I love what I'm doing on a daily basis. My coworkers are amazing. Company has a long history of being in business. I have been with HD for less than a year. But I feel that its hard for me to advance. Also I see some favoritizing from management towards some employees.
Work M-F
Kontra érvek
Hourly pay and hard to advance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
exceptable entry level position.
Selector (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Groveport, OH2015, augusztus 18.
I work in the case pick area and compared to other selecting jobs it is much easier to consistently hit your production target. On the flip side of that coin there is no incentive to go above and beyond. While my current manager is constantly showing his appreciation for going above and beyond, no one runs to hear good job. Not a bad place to work, however there is a pretty annoying lack of procedure and follow through from most management. Be ready to pull Toilet bowls weighing up to 60 lbs. from over head and up to 40 ft. up in the air. Lots of politics, to the point of slowing down shifts because of people not liking each other especially management.
Pro érvek
Easier more sustainable standards, verbal recognition for jobs well done...
Kontra érvek
large heavy akward objects in tops of racks, no bonus pay/incentive, unnecessary and useless politicing, managers sometimes non existent or will take on easier or less physical tasks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the worst experiences i ever had
Order Puller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monroe, NC2015, június 8.
Very negative work environment.
Learned how to Audit work load.
Management was easy to deal with.
Co-workers were horrible.
Working with negative co-workers was hardest thing to deal with on consistant basis.
Best part was working alone.
Pro érvek
management easy to get along with.
Co-workers are horrible
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14NemJelentés
productive fast past
order puller (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, Arizona2015, március 18.
A typical work day consist of me pulling orders to be delivered in a timely manner using a hand held electronical device as well as a electric pallet jack. What i have learned from this company is how to run an electric pallet jack as well as the high pick machine. Honestly the hardest part of this job is the hours, I don't mind working long hours it is just i don't get home untill late when my kids are already in bed.
Pro érvek
free lunches once in a while
long work hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Picker/Loader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Groveport, Ohio2015, március 4.
Work hours are very unpredictable- working hours range anywhere from 8-16 hour work days,. Experience of the job was the learning and gaining knowledge of processing shipments from picking products from product line, packing, labels, scanning, and giving shipment to the proper carrier, for customer delivery. Management team is more focused on numbers and not so much quality of work, or your safety. Co-workers are very focused and dedicated in my work group. Job difficulty is trying to make quota when it's not possible to obtain. Enjoy the overall job- not hard at all, pays well, and good benefits.
Pro érvek
fellow employees are great to work with
Favoritisum with managers, & employees
Hardware Distribution
Order Selector/Stock Management (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norwood, MA2015, február 24.
Order picking and freight deliveries to companies that need building material and appliances. Packing product for ups and Fed ex deliveries.
Pro érvek
Learning all phases in wholesale Distribution
Kontra érvek
Home depot warehouse closed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 5Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
an enjoyable job but not for future advancement
Order Picker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Industrial Dr.2014, november 6.
HD supply is a decent place to work, yet it is not a place with good raises or the best benefits. I would say that it is a place where you get by and look for a better opportunity.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 29Nem 5Jelentés
great place to work
Order Picker/Forklift Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calera, AL2014, október 30.
love the environment!!! great company to work for. great customer satisfaction
great pay