HD Supply-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Delivery Driver

28 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Lack of Management
Commercial Supply Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schertz, TX2017, szeptember 18.
Management lacked the ability to provide great customer service. They were influenced by employees who were against what was best for the customers of HD Supply.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
good place to work!
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2017, augusztus 9.
nice people to work with. management of its own words. i enjoyed the time i worked for this company. but i had ti quit cause of a health problem i had back than. other wise i would be still there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
decent place to work
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH2017, április 13.
manager took care of us like one big family. would still be there but our depot was closed and it was too far to work at the next closest depot.I miss it.
treated very well
our depot was close.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 3Jelentés
very fair
Delivery driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn Center, MN2017, március 12.
Easy work,very fair at accommodating employees when they can.They have a decent pay wage for qualified individuals with fair benefits.good at practicing safety.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Unfriendly work place
Delivery Driver of construction materials (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sarasota, FL2017, január 4.
working atmosphere was stressful, very poor management
the work load was too hard to complete
co-workers are unfriendly
work was non stop
good benefits
unclean and unfriendly workplace
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
sipmle straight forward place to work
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2016, november 19.
Simple job though physically demanding at times. Co-workers and manager were great. Summer months were very busy dealing with the heat made it difficult at times.
Pro érvek
Occasionally we would be provided food, easy work enviroment
Always about hitting numbers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
good place to work
Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Killeen, TX2016, szeptember 12.
management is good to work with. management is very professional, in a routine day everything is set up easy to follow and good routes
flexibles
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Overall a Good Experience
Driver/Delivery (Volt alkalmazott) –  Solon, OH2016, május 13.
HD Supply was a good place to work. There were long days and short days, it evens itself out in the end. If you enjoy working hard and want to feel like your part of a team. This place is for you.

The warehouse team has been together for countless years which speaks volumes of the management in place over them.

The Area manager really cares about his employees and there are always free lunches or cookouts to keep everyone having a good time.

Transportation is in the midst of some changes and always seems to have the most turnover.
Pro érvek
Free Lunch from time to time, ability to use PTO for year prior to earning it
Healthcare
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
very productive. Staff as well as management were nice
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2016, május 6.
nice place to work. typical consisted of arriving at work, loading your truck and re-routing if necessary. Get on the road and deliver your product in your assigned route. working at HD Supply did give me a lot of insight on the multi-unit complexes, and how they operate as far as upkeep of the apartments. Also learning about HD Supply itself. HD Supply is a good company, The hardest part of the job is in the morning when you are loading your truck. Knowing the customer base, and knowing where and when to re-route. As for the job itself, it was all enjoyable. Being on the road gives you a feeling of owning your own business.
good work/life balance
Kontra érvek
customer service from drivers could be much better, my downfall was not knowing the area as well as I was getting to
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 4Jelentés
Dont do it
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2016, február 18.
Terrible place to work. No management out of Birmingham to help just shut up and do the job. When you get hired they try and act like it's a great company but it's not. The peope,that stay here are job scared or they would quit.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 3Jelentés
Great co workers
Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2016, február 7.
Enjoy the job, and my coworkers, but I am moving to Kingman, AZ, and looking for a new job as my company does not have a company in Kingman, only in Flagstaff.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 7Jelentés
Fun people to work with
Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hampton, VA2016, január 19.
The work environment is excellent and my coworkers are fun to work with. I enjoy working for this company, brand new trucks. The hardest part of the job is that you have to load your own truck
Pro érvek
you are your own boss when you leave the warehouse
loading your own truck
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2015, december 20.
Great place to work. Awarded Indiana's Best Places to work. No complaints. Day begins at 630a until your route is complete which can range from 130p - 5pm depending on your designated routes customers orders for the day. Management incorporates your ideas if you have any. The environment was great between 9 drivers, lead driver & warehouse supervisor. Hardest part of the job is waking up at 5am. The most enjoyable is freedom when you're on the road delivering to your customers.
Work/life balance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 3Jelentés
good place to work
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Livonia, MI2015, október 13.
hd supply is a good job to have. I wouldn't advise anyone looking for a career to try to work from the bottom to the top needs to look else where.
Pro érvek
good work enviroment with challenging goals
management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and Always on the job
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flower Mound, TX2015, február 27.
HD supply was a great place to work. My typical day was coming in Monday - Friday, loading our own trucks by manifest, and deliver products to national accounts in a timely manner.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 34Nem 16Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2015, február 14.
Only a week into work, but a great place with good benefits. Good training program to make sure I know the policies and procedures of employment and interaction with human resource.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 28Nem 8Jelentés
HD Supply
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2015, február 6.
The day begins at six a.m. with a five minute driver supervisor meeting. After which the drivers would separate the product that si to be delivered for the day. When that task is completed we load our trucks sort through the paper work put it in order and begin making our deliveries. Customer service is an art form that is developed and shaped through the relationships with the customer. I was a driver that is/will be missed by my customers. The management there was a strong mix of strengths and flaws and determination anchored by the drive to serve the customers and get paid. Over my twelve years of employment there, there have been many employee changes and gains. The group of drivers that I last worked with was a close knit bunch of guys from many different back grounds. They were a lot of fun. Adapting to the changing requirements of the company that cared once about the employee but increasingly are leaving the things that made the company a wonderful place to work. I loved working the drivers and warehouse workers when I was there. Never a dull moment and massive amounts of laughter.
Pro érvek
Getting to see and serve the customers on a daily basis.
Kontra érvek
The changing company standards and growing abandoning of its employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 35Nem 8Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2014, szeptember 29.
Good place to work, good work environment, good management, good equipment, good training. Overall I would recommend this company.
Great environment
Kontra érvek
Pay isn't where I want it
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 21Nem 10Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
i would not advise anyone who is remotely independent to take this job
remote delivery driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  buffalo2014, április 9.
terrible place to work,management takes no responsibility for anything.burden is placed on driver for customer satisfaction ,even when they have no control,high stress ,low pay say they are customer oriented when all they care about is the bottom line,customer really has no signifigance!!!
reliable employment
Kontra érvek
high stress lack of mamagement responsibility, very two faced place of labor
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 42Nem 5Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Modesto, CA2014, február 8.
It was a great place to work. The job was fast paced, making the work day go by fast. My job was Monday - Friday, allowing time for ones self on the weekend.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 37Nem 10Jelentés