HD Supply-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

47 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Productive and fun
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, október 14.
Typical days at work weren't hard at all, i learn to manage many things at once, management was never bad they work with you as best as they could. very diverse experience
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
fellow empleyee are great
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flower Mound, TX2017, május 15.
its an alright place to work. Management is kind of hit or miss. not very much follow up with any problems or issues you may have. depending on what department you work in hours can vary between 8 and over 10 hours per day.
Pro érvek
depending on department hours are great
10+ hour work days depending on department
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Supervisors and managers and stability
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESNTATIVE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Braunfels, TX2017, április 13.
Very great company. Typical Monday through Friday work weeks. Weekends off. Co-workers and managers very friendly and helpful. It's a very welcoming business to work for. Paid training and benefits. As a customer service rep, it's very fast passed and very busy. Calls back to back.
Pro érvek
weekends off, pot lucks, events and activities, involved in community
Kontra érvek
healthcare not great but there, calls are constant
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Good Company
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2017, március 31.
I have met a lot of great people in this company and I gained a lot of great experience. The company is very resourceful and the customers are fantastic!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Ultimate company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, március 28.
I came from another employer when I hired on at HD supply and it was the best thing that ever happened to me. I learned so much about shipping and receiving and working with third party shippers. This job made me push myself to the ultimate goals that I wanted to achieve. Best company ever!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Great company!
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santee, CA2017, február 26.
This is a GREAT company, where you can move up. People are friendly!! Good training and leads and managers are available to help.
Pro érvek
Annual company gatherings! Bonus!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
favortism to the fullest
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Fernando, CA2017, január 2.
only promote people they like and don't offer any full time unless you're friends with a manager and they never stick to your schedule needs.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people, relaxed job.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Braunfels, TX2016, november 22.
I got two weeks of training in a classroom before being brought onto the floor, then I had another week where I was given assistance whenever I needed it with complex calls. My average day was simple, I got 2 paid breaks and a lunch break, I got to sit down all day, and I had my own personal work station. My manager was great and really accommodating, the work wasn't too difficult and I had help when I needed it, I can't recommend this job more. It's definitely the best job I've ever worked at. The only thing I could complain about was that you aren't able to use any sick, vacation, or paid time off until your 3 month period, though you were accumulating sick time during that month. However, we did get one free day off we could use whenever we wanted, and lots of paid holidays off, including weekends off.
Pro érvek
Paid holidays, weekends off, good management, helpful coworkers, easy work
Kontra érvek
Lack of sick and vacation time, work can become dull
decent
Insdied Sales Representative/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Braunfels, TX2016, augusztus 10.
decent great co-workers
busy days with customers
previous position prior to sales I learned how to create and develop a department and creating product experts
beautiful location
Customer Service/ Route Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2016, június 9.
I learned how to manage a route and open accounts with new customers which later generated more sales in the future for the company.
Good co-workers
Safety Hazards
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company minus customer service management!
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marietta, GA2016, május 11.
The employees are great but management is horrible with the exception of maybe 1 or 2 managers. Gossiping and bullying comes from the management team who talk down to the reps. If you apply shy away from customer service and go to another department with level headed individuals.
Great benefits
Kontra érvek
Friendships override experience when trying to advance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
last resort
customer service representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Illinois2015, december 8.
no room for advancement and workforce doesn't seem to care about employee thoughts or suggestions. training very poor, daily workload sitting at a desk getting calls about how they repeatedly mess up shipments
Pro érvek
not many had great coworkers and a very nice supervisor
Kontra érvek
the company is not very employee focused
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great cultural, but Management needs work
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marietta, GA2015, december 7.
The company really does care about the employees well being. However, Management needs work in sensitivity training, and basic human relations skills.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Love it here
CSR II Government Services (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Poway, CA2015, november 15.
The company is amazing. I would recommend anyone to apply here. They treat everyone like family and really look out for their employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 6Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun and active part time job
Stocker/customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montebello, CA2015, szeptember 22.
A good part time job with young employees such as myself. The leadership is good there as well. Most enjoyable part the friendship developed with my co workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Successful company , lots of room for growth for employee
Customer Service/Customer Care (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2015, szeptember 15.
A typical day was very busy, which I enjoyed. I was able to learn Oracle system and SAP, which was very helpful as these are very popular programs. Management made training and learning new information available at all times. Co-workers stayed pretty busy also, but in my department they were there to help you if you needed it. Hardest part of the job was offering specials every month, the customers were not in favor of having this offered to them at the end of a call. The most enjoyable part of my job was helping customers and getting satisfaction that I resolved an issue for a customer and they were happy.
Job security
Slowed down around holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
Big sales goals for a slow store
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Braunfels, TX2015, szeptember 2.
I liked Dillard's for the pay. However you couldn't pay me to work for them again. They are slave drivers and defiantly give you a run for their money. They always had unrealistic sales goals and there was very little room for advancement in the company, it was pretty much run on favoritism and backstabbing. The only benefits they had was their healthcare and their merchandise. Even the employee discount was a joke.
healthcare, merchadise
Kontra érvek
long hours, unpredictable hours, unrealistic sales goals
Munkahelyi kultúra
Answering all inbound calls ,Speaking with the Customer Service Reps at the Corporate office about a error that was made and trying to rectify it.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northlake, IL2015, augusztus 30.
First work on emails,corporate and customer calls,pick orders,cycle counts,credits, faxing,filing,coping,typing,picking,organizing,multitasking.
Pro érvek
Interacting with the Customers, Sales Reps, Corporate, the drivers and my co-workers.
Kontra érvek
picking up very heavy items by yourself...
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 4Jelentés
do not work here !!!!
Customer Service/Phone Rep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2015, augusztus 24.
Please do not make the mistake of working here!!!! I wouldn't let me give 1 star the hours are ok but good luck trying to get a new shift !!
free gym
healthcare, management, eveything!!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 4Jelentés
good place to work
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2015, július 9.
One Phones from the time you get to work till you leave other then breaks helping customers with returns/ orders/ problems
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 4Jelentés