HD Supply-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

57 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 1 238 értékelés megtekintése
Learning
Dayloader/customer service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Montebello, CA2018, szeptember 20.
I learned how to manage time and finish projects at a specific time. I learned to work with other and be able to help others better at there job. I learned about the product we sell home improvement stud such as electrical , doors, windows , flooring, tile , plumbing .
Friendly environment
No overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a home improvement business, it's a great place to save money on a good selection of inventory.
Customer Services Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Clara, CA2018, augusztus 21.
HD Supply is a great place to look for materials for your home improvement needs. Working there gives you an opportunity to learn the housing and construction industry.
Pro érvek
Save money on a good product
Limited in locations
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Hd supply
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Braunfels, TX2018, augusztus 13.
HD Supply workplace culture was clinical. The sea of cubicles at their New Braunfels location is a nightmarish pattern that will be etched in my mind for many years to come. The management was not very forgiving when I was having medical issues.
Productive, Fast Paced
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Braunfels, TX2018, július 30.
Very faced paced You do get-break, lunch, break, 1st call resolution, if there is a problem or a parts question they want you to know the answers. very fast paced, and don't be one minute early from clocking in and don't be one minute late from clocking back in, And ADD SALES are important, at least 2 add sales per call.
Bonus on Selling.
Have to be on time, can't even be 1 minute late/early clocking in
Munkahelyi kultúra
high opportunity to advance within company
Stocker/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hayward, CA2018, július 22.
helpful co workers and excellent management in sharing life time knowledge in teaching item knowledge and customer service skills to provide a better experience of customers
Pro érvek
store discounts and fixed schedules
work flow
Customer Care
Customer Care Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marietta, GA2018, június 14.
Its not a bad place to work. It can be frustrating when irate customers are mean. Management is okay, some much better than others. Great educational opportunities after a year with the company. Tuition assistant program. and completely free if attending Ashford University. The best part about the job is that they will have great celebrations during the holiday's, customer service week and other corporate events
work
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marietta, GA2018, június 11.
I went in at 7am and answered calls for orders and returns and check status of when order would arrive. The manager only liked certain people and only promote them. The pay was not enough for all the stress of the customers and having to make every call end in less then 4 min is very hard especially if there was a problem with the order or the customer didn't know what they wanted and you would have to wait for them to figure it out.
Pro érvek
had a gym hour lunch break
Kontra érvek
healthcare was to high for what we had to pay.
Great Place to Work
Hospitality Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Braunfels, TX2018, június 5.
I miss this job! If I did not move out of town I would still be there. Great place to work. The culture is wonderful and management is great. Couldn't ask for a better workplace.
Great culture
Could pay a little more
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would not wish on my enemies!
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Braunfels, TX2018, április 25.
Low pay, high benfit cost, poor management, and unrealistic expectations for the employees. Overall terrible place to try to get ahead in life. Good luck making any money to survive if you have a family. The insurance is astronomical. Quick to write people up without knowing ANY facts.
Ha!
See review
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Good company
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Braunfels, TX2017, október 22.
Call center environment. Inbound calls from customers with accounts.
Bonus for up sale. Good benefits and different schedules available.
Advancement opportunities available.
quick paced
Kontra érvek
sitting for long periods of time
Productive and fun
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, október 14.
Typical days at work weren't hard at all, i learn to manage many things at once, management was never bad they work with you as best as they could. very diverse experience
fellow empleyee are great
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flower Mound, TX2017, május 15.
its an alright place to work. Management is kind of hit or miss. not very much follow up with any problems or issues you may have. depending on what department you work in hours can vary between 8 and over 10 hours per day.
Pro érvek
depending on department hours are great
10+ hour work days depending on department
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Supervisors and managers and stability
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESNTATIVE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Braunfels, TX2017, április 13.
Very great company. Typical Monday through Friday work weeks. Weekends off. Co-workers and managers very friendly and helpful. It's a very welcoming business to work for. Paid training and benefits. As a customer service rep, it's very fast passed and very busy. Calls back to back.
Pro érvek
weekends off, pot lucks, events and activities, involved in community
Kontra érvek
healthcare not great but there, calls are constant
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Good Company
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2017, március 31.
I have met a lot of great people in this company and I gained a lot of great experience. The company is very resourceful and the customers are fantastic!
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Ultimate company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, március 28.
I came from another employer when I hired on at HD supply and it was the best thing that ever happened to me. I learned so much about shipping and receiving and working with third party shippers. This job made me push myself to the ultimate goals that I wanted to achieve. Best company ever!
Great company!
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santee, CA2017, február 26.
This is a GREAT company, where you can move up. People are friendly!! Good training and leads and managers are available to help.
Pro érvek
Annual company gatherings! Bonus!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
favortism to the fullest
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Fernando, CA2017, január 2.
only promote people they like and don't offer any full time unless you're friends with a manager and they never stick to your schedule needs.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people, relaxed job.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Braunfels, TX2016, november 22.
I got two weeks of training in a classroom before being brought onto the floor, then I had another week where I was given assistance whenever I needed it with complex calls. My average day was simple, I got 2 paid breaks and a lunch break, I got to sit down all day, and I had my own personal work station. My manager was great and really accommodating, the work wasn't too difficult and I had help when I needed it, I can't recommend this job more. It's definitely the best job I've ever worked at. The only thing I could complain about was that you aren't able to use any sick, vacation, or paid time off until your 3 month period, though you were accumulating sick time during that month. However, we did get one free day off we could use whenever we wanted, and lots of paid holidays off, including weekends off.
Pro érvek
Paid holidays, weekends off, good management, helpful coworkers, easy work
Kontra érvek
Lack of sick and vacation time, work can become dull
decent
Insdied Sales Representative/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Braunfels, TX2016, augusztus 10.
decent great co-workers
busy days with customers
previous position prior to sales I learned how to create and develop a department and creating product experts
beautiful location
Customer Service/ Route Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2016, június 9.
I learned how to manage a route and open accounts with new customers which later generated more sales in the future for the company.
Good co-workers
Safety Hazards
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: HD Supply? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van