HD Supply Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 1 073 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fun job
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Modesto, CA2017, november 30.
I really thrived in this job. I was a delivery driver for all sorts of items for facilities mantenance compares. I'd load my freight in stop order and left to go on road. I would occasionally have my supervisor ride along so he could evaluate my customer service and efficiency.
No direct supervision
Kontra érvek
didn't always get a lunch break
Work place culture.
Hospitality Project Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, november 29.
Large turnover in middle management. Job description changed with every new manager. The range in people was as varied as the different companies within the company structure.

Overall workers were hard driven and to succeed.
Matching 401, healthcare.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Receiving/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Highlands, CA2017, november 28.
This place lacks teamwork and it has bad leadership. The work they make people do has no compensation increase. This job really prays on people who are desperate.
Good place
Dispatcher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pompano Beach, FL2017, november 28.
Very fast place and competitive dispatching and tilt up,also did driving for 2 years warehouse work learned alot in the construction field and in the warehouse
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Good company and people
RENOVATIONS SERVICES COORDINATOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sarasota, FL2017, november 28.
HD Supply is a large national company. My role was to interface with customers putting together large to medium renovation projects. I work with individual properties and national accounts, covering from Brandon to Naples. My personal management team was amazing and always there to help, guide, and support me. My team of peers was amazing as well - we all work hard to create an environment of teamwork, despite being in different divisions where our sales didn’t benefit both teams.
Good management/peers
Kontra érvek
Too stressful, lack of control over personal success
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Worked at Crown Bolt
Staff Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aliso Viejo, CA2017, november 27.
I worked at Crown Bolt for a long time and would say that after moving to Home Depot they are probably more stable. The organization is great and a well tuned machine.
Flexibility
Lack of advancement
What I learnt
SQL BI Developer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Corinth, TX2017, november 26.
I learnt a lot because I was given the freedom to take a risk, which subsequently paid off as I was able to showcase my innovation side. The environment was very friendly and the Managers proved to be by an average mark emotionally intelligent, and open minded
Fast-paced job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Fernando, CA2017, november 24.
This job was very fast-paced and you deal with annoying, perverted customers who try to hit on the girl cashiers. Management wouldn't protect the cashiers and would tell us to deal with it, even though it would make us uncomfortable.
Management was terrible.
stressful
Warehouse Mgr (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roseville, CA2017, november 20.
If you like making money for sales people who constantly complaining its not enough. This jobs for you. Hard work is rarely rewarded and opinions are never cared about.
can't get fired
people can't get fired
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
hd supply review
Safety Program Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Orleans, LA2017, november 20.
Building relationships and helping customers with solutions.
Learned the construction industry and the difference between industrial.My manager was very flexiable.
flexiable time management
over expected goals
good advancement and management
Front Lead Manager, Customer Service, Cashier, (Volt alkalmazott) –  California2017, november 16.
good working place good people to work for always felt welcome able to move up fast good pay good customer services and good customer.benefits were also good
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Special order specialist
Special Orders (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2017, november 16.
Good company- growing sales
Hard to make an emotional connection with peers being in a call center environment. Still have an international HR rep , may need to look at using outside companies, such as AACG
Monday-Friday
Kontra érvek
Hard to build relationships with peers
a typical day at work
Receiving/Import/DC to DC Transfer Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Industry, CA2017, november 15.
Nothing fancy, clock in for your shift and you get to work. A lot of bending/ back breaking work for 8 -9 hours a day five days a week. Management has their favorites and those that are not are left to fend for themselves.
Provide lunches sometimes
Kontra érvek
Not a lot of compensation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Production
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norcross, GA2017, november 14.
Very nice place to work I love the environment and great coworker it a fast paced job but I like working there the management are on points you can do different things lie picking ,packing shipping, forklift.
stressfull
Warehouse assoc 1 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakeland, FL2017, november 12.
you would work there under the constant threat of being given a documented discussion and that three of them you were gone. we were constantly told that we were replaceable. If you questioned them you were told if you don't like it hit the door. You were given a lunch break any other break was at their discretion. Management would change SOP(not that they have an SOP) at least every two weeks, They have no one to keep track of the supplies you will need to do your job. You are constantly running out of paper, bubble wrap, boxes or tape, which make you job harder. Yet you are expected to meet your numbers or get a documented discussion. You also have to work with the radio blasting hard rock all shift long.
Pro érvek
commrodery amongst non management employees
Kontra érvek
management and breaks only if they wanted you to have them
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
king of micromanagement
Field account Rep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Orleans, LA2017, november 12.
you spend more time filling out reports, than actual selling. Constantly out of inventory. High turnover of personnel. Fun job and good potential of a great company if they could get their act together. Currently very volatile.
customers, co workers
Kontra érvek
poor health insurance. very little expenses, constantly out of inventory
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can you drive a box truck?
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schertz, TX2017, november 6.
A typical day at work

You start with a morning meeting, then you go out an load up your truck with a hand held/scanner, then proceed to your first stop, depending on how many stops you will need to return to the HUB, and pick up more stops for a same day route.
Weekends Off
Kontra érvek
Can be hard on your body, short lunch.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Good Starting Position
Field Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Melbourne, FL2017, november 6.
My original position was field intern. My daily activities were loading and unloading trucks as well as pull up orders and warehouse cleaning. In only one month I got switch to inside sales and was already helping the branch manager with warehouse arrangements.
Free lunches, friendly environment
Kontra érvek
None that I can think off.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Customer Service Related.
Customer Support Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Braunfels, TX2017, november 6.
With everyday dealings with customer's, no 2 days are ever alike. You build a strong bond with your regular customers. With every job, you have bad days and you have good, it is all about how you react and adjust in changing the bad to good.
Pro érvek
Lunches, paid holidays, advancement opportunties
Assigned schedules
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Great place to wrok
Systems Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2017, november 4.
The people and management were great. I had an understanding manager who was able to discuss challenges and decisions with the team. I would have stayed if they weren't downsizing.

Átfogó minősítés