HD Supply Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 1 004 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
a lot of overtime and good benefits
Staff Force (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flower Mound, TX2017, szeptember 11.
the benefits are great and overtime always available, warehouse is not heated or cooled so you have to be able to work in it. Can get very hot and cold
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
non temperature controlled
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Account Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, szeptember 6.
People are friendly and willing to help. They provided great sales training and support. The benefits start day one! Compensation was very fair. Management was supportive.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great team-poor salary/benefits
Credit Services Representative- Strategic Accounts (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2017, szeptember 5.
The compensation is not appropriate for the amount of work required for the position. The change in benefit plans created a financial burden that was not offset by any increase in pay.
Great co-workers
Kontra érvek
poor healthcare plans, poor salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cherry Picker Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norcross, GA 300712017, szeptember 2.
HD Supply was a good place to work even tho was a temporary job but I seen it as a great place to work.. They are supervisors who care about employees.
Productive work place
Purchasing Specialist / Inventory Control (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, SC2017, szeptember 2.
I enjoyed the purchasing with the company. I enjoyed working with most of the people. However, it lacked communication internally. We ran out of stock, but our system inventory said otherwise. Never could get to the bottom of the problem even letting the branch manager know there was a problem with material being lost.
Good job
Lack of communciation
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cut throat. A lot of politics. All about stock-holders.
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flower Mound, TX2017, augusztus 30.
A lot of politics, inequality, lies, and poor management. The managers lie to their employees about most things. The company states that it is family oriented but all you are is a number.
Pay. Insurance.
See review.
Great coworkers
Driver Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017, augusztus 30.
Poor advancement oppturnity.Like coworkers but very limited chance of promoting up as the company has adopted a look outside the company for managers opinion
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Good working environment.
Sr. Manger, Credit & Collections (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, augusztus 30.
This was a fun and enjoyable working environment with a good culture as a whole. Unfortunately the housing meltdown that began in 2008 led to ongoing rounds of layoffs that eventually led to my position being eliminated a couple of yard later.
Pro érvek
Fun and enjoyable working environent.
Kontra érvek
Housing meltdown led to the elimination of jobs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management and employees made this place outstanding
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, augusztus 30.
Upper management was outstanding. They created a culture that was both productive and fulfilling. I learned that there are really great VP, RVP,s and managers and was lucky to have had the opportunity to work with some of the best. The hardest part was working through the transitions of the company. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people.
Excellent management and VP's
Kontra érvek
No room for advancement at the time.
It's ok
Researcher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Calera, AL2017, augusztus 29.
Not a bad company just needs a lot of improvement. There are no set hours so cut off time is when work is done. They however have good vacation pay and sick time and decent benefits.
Supply Chain Company
Executive Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  California2017, augusztus 28.
I was able to advance quickly into my current position over the course of five years, I enjoy working with everyone within my departments including the Vice Presidents I support. I was given support and encouragement to advance within the company.
work environment
Manufacturing Site Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Industry, CA2017, augusztus 24.
I managed a large team of associates and was also an Operations Manager to assist the DC Manger in daily operations for the DC. while working at HD I was involved in the role out of SAP and Manufacturing concepts. The culture is very active with associates, and a friendly professional environment. The most difficult part of the job is working with tight budgetary constraints in order to better manage the department needs. The most enjoyable part of the job is having a great team of associates who work hard to meet the production needs.
good environment
pay
No Set Time to Get Off
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flower Mound, TX2017, augusztus 24.
It was interesting it could be fun at times and difficult at others. They really worked with you and showed concern on life issues. Also found a way to educate employees.
district Manager
District Sales Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dearfield fl2017, augusztus 23.
This is a very fast paced to work for and at times rewarding, I would have continue to work there if it was not for the fact I got hurt and could not continue to do the same thing
Productive place, great people
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Corpus Christi, TX2017, augusztus 22.
It's a great place to work and people a fun to work with. Have to be able to multi task since it's a small location. They look out for their own. Good group of people.
Good work / home balance
Kontra érvek
No way to move up since everyone stays there forever.
Ok
Customer Service Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marietta, GA2017, augusztus 21.
Good company to work for if you are on the right team. Lots of room for advancement, if you work for it. Work schedule is monday-friday. No weekends and no major holidays.
Munkahelyi kultúra
managment is horrible and they only look at you as a number
Customer Service Representative II Fabrications (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marietta, GA2017, augusztus 20.
management is horrible and they only look at you as a number will never work there again you get in trouble for everything you can not control they don't care they just want perfect numbers
Pro érvek
only when you get food at pot lucks
everything
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have not worked here in a long itme
Operations Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kent, WA2017, augusztus 20.
I have not worked here in a long time. I enjoyed my time as a warehouse worker there wit the positive team. I transferred to the Corporate office in San Diego.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for a career. Clean and well organized with a good benefits
Picker, returns clerk, stocker, freight, inventory (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  California2017, augusztus 16.
Hd Suppy is a great company. It offers jobs to pple with disabilities and flexible hours. Growing company with lot of opportunities to move up. Has great games to play on breaks and lunches
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Lacks Managment
Product Specialist / Sourcing Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, augusztus 16.
HD Supply was an okay place to work. There were not many opportunities to move up within the company. They track everything you do. How many phone calls you take and how many emails you do.
Good place to start