HD Supply Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 1 256 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ok place to work, provided snack and lunch days
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, július 1.
Management could be better and treat employees fairly. Hours worked are a little to much for summer time that’s why a second shift should be needed. Times unorganized
Favoritism
management
Field Account Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, július 1.
hd supply has excellent and attentive management on all evels. I have always found them to be open and helpful and concerned with me reaching my goals.
find better
Order Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2018, július 1.
not worth it. I would rather not speak bad about a former employer. thank you. I have nothing more to say about this employer or about my time working for them.
Fun Place to work
Inside Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chesapeake, VA2018, június 26.
It was a Great place to work. Loved the company at first but after going public and buying out a few local companies the culture completely changed. I wish them nothing but the best in the future
Great Work Environment
Going Public
Productive and Fun
Executive Assistant to Vice President of Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Norcross, GA2018, június 25.
Great people at HD Supply to work with! Compensation and benefits needs to be worked on a bit but work life balance is awesome! All around great place to work!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Good opportunity
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manchester, NH2018, június 24.
The branch I work at was not properly managed. The local manager was not capable enough to handle the responsibility of the business development end of the business. Some of the employees were old friends of his that were not productive.
Flexible schedule
communication
nope
Counter Sales and Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pearl, MS2018, június 20.
don't do it .. don't you dare put yourself through that for the chump change they'll pay. It is an 'our market' kind of place and if you aren't '1 of those chosen' they'll be sure to let you know you're
hours
EVERYTHING ELSE
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
na
Case Picker/Forklift Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakeland, FL2018, június 20.
nhot a bad job very hot place to work fast pace work area,
managers are nice try to help but not the best help
very competitive and very dirty place to work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed all the people that I worked with very friendly customers as well
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Highlands, CA2018, június 20.
I really enjoyed working with every manager there and and every employee was very friendly. All the customers that came in were very nice and I had regulars that came in daily . I also enjoyed translating to the customers who didn't speak english /
Pro érvek
I LIKED TO CHALLENGE MYSELF BY BEING THE NUMBER 1 SELLER IN OUR STORE 2 YEARSIN A ROW
IN THE SUMMER TIME IT WAS 110 DEGREES UNBEARABLE WORKING CONDITIONS
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wouldn't be leaving if I didn't have to
Shipping Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hanover, MD2018, június 19.
It's a great company to work for. They care about their associates and offer plenty of benefits. It is very fast paced and there are long hours during the second shift.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing company to work for
Renovations Project Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, június 17.
An absolute job to go to work at HD Supply everyday. The people and work environment is so incredible. The benefits and work hours make working so enjoyable as well
Used to Be
Regional Healthcare Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NJ2018, június 16.
HD Supple was one of the best places to work about two years ago.
They have changed management and focus in the last year and a half and now micro manage everything. More focused on number of click on a computer screen then the bottom line numbers. They hire you to preform a job and even if your over goal they micro manage you to do it their way.
benefits are great
Micro Managed to death
Great people, horrible management
Data Management Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norcross, GA2018, június 14.
This company has amazing people. There is definitely a big family feel at the company. Management however is TERRIBLE. It's either their way or the highway....don't waste your time here unless you want to blend in.
Pro érvek
Great people, free food, etc
Management & Benefits
Customer Care
Customer Care Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marietta, GA2018, június 14.
Its not a bad place to work. It can be frustrating when irate customers are mean. Management is okay, some much better than others. Great educational opportunities after a year with the company. Tuition assistant program. and completely free if attending Ashford University. The best part about the job is that they will have great celebrations during the holiday's, customer service week and other corporate events
Would not recommend
Order Selector (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schertz, TX2018, június 14.
Poor management, tons of favoritism, annual increases didn’t cover cost of living. Used to be about taking care of the people, now it’s all about taking care of your Mgr’s. Public company is all about numbers. and Mgr’s never lead by example.
M-F
No work life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Branch Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodside, NY2018, június 12.
Company is looking to gain greater market share. Daily routines include scheduling and making deliveries with very demanding customers and outside sales force. Sometimes these demands are unreasonable and there is little room for error.When these are completed, it can be very rewarding and positive for the Team.
Pro érvek
Great pay, decent work schedule
Kontra érvek
Healthcare, Mid level management.
Worked there 13 years
Warehouse Associate II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2018, június 12.
I work for HD supply for 13 years so it wasn’t all bad. I liked my co-workers, but the management staff was on the rude side. All of those managers has since left the company for one reason or another, so it might be a good place to work again.
Decent job
management was poor
work
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marietta, GA2018, június 11.
I went in at 7am and answered calls for orders and returns and check status of when order would arrive. The manager only liked certain people and only promote them. The pay was not enough for all the stress of the customers and having to make every call end in less then 4 min is very hard especially if there was a problem with the order or the customer didn't know what they wanted and you would have to wait for them to figure it out.
Pro érvek
had a gym hour lunch break
Kontra érvek
healthcare was to high for what we had to pay.
Uneventful
Local Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sparks, NV2018, június 10.
Job isn't for me. You have to pick orders when job is slow. Winter hours it's difficult to get 40 hours. Summer time brings long hours and management is weak.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to come and work
Ft stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Compton, CA2018, június 7.
Good work place and everyone was nice . The managers are awesome . Good pay and good working environment . If you come every day to work they will actually give you a raise
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: HD Supply? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van