HD Supply Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 1 191 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fun and Productive
Lumber Yard Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rancho Cordova, CA2018, április 30.
Management can use some serious work here, there seems to be more (managers) than employees. Its the employees that make this place working at, that and the slower laidback environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything there changes on a daily basis
Cashroom Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Fernando, CA2018, április 30.
What is set in stone one day is not the same the next day. No ones schedule ever stays the same when everybody is supposed to have a set schedule. Moral is very low.
Terrible Company
Delivery Driver - Mobile & Baldwin County, Alabama (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calera, AL 350402018, április 29.
Terrible management and working conditions. Over loading trucks to an unsafe level. Very liberal company with government connections. If you like working in unsafe conditions this jobs for you.
Pay
Poor training/ Co workers
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, április 28.
I was at the Albuquerque location. It was one of the worst jobs I ever had. The training is poor, and the other co workers are worse to work with. They talk about you behind your back, and set you up to fail. I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy.
M-F Days
Bad work environment
Very long hours
Warehouse Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kent, WA2018, április 28.
We pack orders for various apartment complexes, hotel, motel and nursing home in the area and Oregon. We have to pay close attention to where each order is going and all is packed to be shipped. Keep a clean area and well stocked.
Always something to do.
Very long hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
N/a
Assistant Manager (Inventory) Night Shift (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flower Mound, TX2018, április 28.
The new management at this company has caused the morale to drop dramatically. We worked 15 - 17 hours a day with no additional pay or comp days. God company but bad management.
Good benifits
Fast paced, demanding.
Senior Special Order Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Poway, CA2018, április 27.
 Determines customer product needs, conducts price negotiations with both vendors and customers, determines price. Calls vendors for order status and updates,
 Researches, sources and assigns margins on special orders by determining appropriate margin for non-catalog items under an assigned dollar amount that are in a specific product category. Completes the special order purchase,
 Follows up with customers that did not initially accept offer with the intention to convert quote.
School Reimbursement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would not wish on my enemies!
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Braunfels, TX2018, április 25.
Low pay, high benfit cost, poor management, and unrealistic expectations for the employees. Overall terrible place to try to get ahead in life. Good luck making any money to survive if you have a family. The insurance is astronomical. Quick to write people up without knowing ANY facts.
Ha!
See review
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
it was very stressful
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, április 24.
Typical day at work was horrible. sometimes the machines was not working but they still expected you to make your numbers. They would not even send you any help.
hours
management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Yes they had a ping pong table for to relieve stress.
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norcross, GA2018, április 23.
It starts out okay,doing you job is not hard ,its not the workplace its the people.When you voice you opionion that seems to be a problem but they tell you to come to them with any problems that you may have. I found out you have to kiss butt to get ahead i was never good at that. I do my job and i do it well .You dont have to tell me twice to do anything.They put me in the tough areas that most didnt want to go.I had no problem with that because i look at it like this when God is for you who could be against you.
no free lunches
okay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Chaotic and unorganized
DELIVERY DRIVER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Groveport, OH2018, április 22.
Turnover of employees at high rate hurt morale due to lack of training. Management concerned about numbers versus quality and what the true facts were
Hours
Turnover rate
Munkahelyi kultúra
Got to meet at lot of people (customers)
Driver, Shipping (Volt alkalmazott) –  Guelph, ON2018, április 21.
starting the day with unloading of the supply truck and receive that product, then pick orders and load up the truck for the days deliveries. Put the remaining stock away.

took orders of the phone and from email.

Worked with some great guys.

Hard part was being short staffed at busy times
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Sedentary work
Product Support Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Braunfels, TX2018, április 20.
-inflexible work schedules.
-poorly organized inventory (for many, many, many of the products carried in their catalog, you will not find the support/replacement products needed to continue using the tools, appliances, etc.
-they often cannot even find out who the vendor or manufacturer is that they are getting the products from.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Warehouse Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flower Mound, TX2018, április 19.
A good place to work kool environment with good staff ready to listen and helps wherever you are in need .they offer training oftenly and its a good and caring family.I will recommend anyone to work in this company Great benefits.
free lunch busy time
Kontra érvek
less working hours when not busy
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
No Serious about Paying CDL-A Driver
CDL Class A Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Capital Heights,md2018, április 19.
Want you to Moffet Load your Own Loads Daily.
Start a 5am.
Want you to Drive Truck without Moffets and hand unload
If there Forklift is broken.
Insurance $400 a Month.
Deductible $1,500.

Pay yearly 43k before the $400 deduction.

I told them call me back when you payin 60-70k.
Cheap
Overworked and dirty environment
Facilities Maintenance Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kent, WA2018, április 18.
Overworked, underpaid, poor management, and dangerously unclean air makes this place a nightmare to work at. Management implements poor work strategies and refuses to hire adequate workers for the amount of work flowing through the facility.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company growing bottom line to sell off division
Account Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2018, április 16.
Work on bids for national and regional production builders.
Monitors current projects for timelines and materials to complete
jobs per builders schedules.
Coordinate labor and subcontractors to meet scheduling.
Review and respond to any labor or product discrepancies.
Corporate culture with policies and procedures designed to
grow stock price.
Fun, fast paced environment
SUPERVISOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pickering, ON2018, április 16.
This company offers a great benefits package and base pay. Training is extensive and there is loads of knowledge to be gained when working for this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
lot of work receiving area always stay busy
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, április 15.
have always a great time working with my team, my team is always prepare to work hard, I always enjoy work with my team I learn from them and they learn for my, every day is a goal to reach and we are making sure we does the goal safety and with precision.
Pro érvek
if my team make the goal for the week i pay for the lunches
no issues
Avoid
Inventory Control (Volt alkalmazott) –  Groveport, OH2018, április 15.
Management was awful. Did not care if you were there 11 to 12 hour days -- they always requested more hours from you -- and sometimes just before you were ready to walk out the door after an 11 hour shift. No work/life balance at all. Human Resources would approve the grueling mandatory 70 to 80 hour work weeks. No protection from HR obviously. Company was losing a reported 60 percent of the customers because of bad service. Overloaded hours on employees lead to bad service but management did not agree with that. In fact, they would literally get face to face with you demanding you do a better job or simply just cuss you out.
pay and benefits
Management, grueling long hours
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: HD Supply? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van