HD Supply Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 1 238 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked well with school schedule
Lumber Yard Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rancho Cordova, CA2018, augusztus 22.
In a typical day at HD supply I would stock lumber yard, help customers with their projects, and maintain a clean yard. The most enjoyable part of the job was down stocking and cleaning at the end of the day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a home improvement business, it's a great place to save money on a good selection of inventory.
Customer Services Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Clara, CA2018, augusztus 21.
HD Supply is a great place to look for materials for your home improvement needs. Working there gives you an opportunity to learn the housing and construction industry.
Pro érvek
Save money on a good product
Limited in locations
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
harassment, intimidation, total management abuse of power
Counter Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  DFW2018, augusztus 20.
this place has the worst mgt i have ever had the displeasure to work for. total contempt for all staff. They do not follow company policy in any way as it pertains to staff. there is not one person under current mgt that does not want to quit. if you go to hr, you will be forced out. I saw this first hand on two separate occasions. when one of the mgt was asked what he liked best about mgt position, it was stated, "the power". completely unprofessional. i do so hope that this is only indicative of this one store. and if you do decide to leave, expect to be labeled ineligible for rehire, notice provided or not.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
worst mgt on the planet, should all work for the prison system
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lead Welder (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bedford Park, IL 606382018, augusztus 19.
Good place to work. Work culture was good. Hours were good. Pay was decent. Benefits were good. I left there because it was too far for me to drive to get there everyday.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work at and meet new people
DRIVER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tomball, TX2018, augusztus 18.
fast paced place hardly had time to eat. you would learn your way around Houston doing this job and meet great people. really good employees drivers and warehouse people
Off weekends, good benefits
Kontra érvek
location was too far for me, always rushed, poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent pay and work but too many toxic coworkers.
Non CDL Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Hollywood, CA2018, augusztus 17.
Very cut throat work environment where I was threatened many a time. Left and found a way better job. Not everyone was bad there were definitely a few people that were lazy didn't want to help out to the point where they would endanger me on the job by not watching out or not helping when trying to handle an extremely heavy load like granite.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace or slow pace depends on where you are working
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Sacramento, CA2018, augusztus 17.
Unload freight from truck to the floor and separate in order. Break down product and match to verify order. Be ready to work in any position though out the day. The management plays favoritism in the workplace for advancement. The hardest part of the job is being under staff and working long hours. Your allow to work at a decent control pace.
Vacations and sick paid
long work hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment to work in.
Driver/Material Handler/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Industry, CA2018, augusztus 17.
Every day is a learning day. The hardest part of the day was loading up the truck in the morning and the rest of the day should be smooth. The best part of the job is the customers. They treat you good and they make your job/day easy-going.
Every day is different.
Kontra érvek
Rain makes job a little more difficult.
Fun, fast paced, competitive,
Forklift Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lewisville, TX2018, augusztus 16.
There’s different departments in a warehouse , I liked my department me because wen we work as a team we got a lot done . I can’t speak for other departments but overall HD Supply was a interesting job
30min - 1hr lunch, benefits
Low on staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Agile Transformation Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, augusztus 14.
Good team spirit
Lack of communication from management'
No career growth
Must improve work life balance
Flexibility in time not there
Good benefits
Great place to work overall
Hd supply
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Braunfels, TX2018, augusztus 13.
HD Supply workplace culture was clinical. The sea of cubicles at their New Braunfels location is a nightmarish pattern that will be etched in my mind for many years to come. The management was not very forgiving when I was having medical issues.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ok place to work, do not feel confident long term
Installation Project Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NJ2018, augusztus 11.
Do not feel security long term.
Too many changes especially with middle and upper management
A lot of turnover with employees either terminated or left on their own
Munkahelyi kultúra
The grass on this side, is decently green
Branch Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Markham, ON2018, augusztus 10.
I spent 18 years working for another wholesale distributor. I assure you though HD is fast paced there is a tonne more support here than most of the others.
They have always allowed me creative freedom to run my branch. Their support during illness is also impressive.
I've been swayed away in the past, but honestly I am very much locked to this company.
If my commute could be shorter I'd be happy

Having more reliable OSR for the branches would be nice.
Training, flexibility
commute, being short staffed
fun
Operation/warehouse supervisor/buyer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hillsboro, OR2018, augusztus 5.
Have the delivery truck ready every morning, review the back order report and order whatever is missing help my will call costumers and my outside sales people
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a decent place to work
Renovation Project Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santee, CA2018, augusztus 4.
HD was a good place to work . The job is fast paced and you are given a deadline each day.
There are set policies to follow.
Management was very involved in each employee
my time at HD Supply
Shipping and Receiving (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pomona, CA2018, augusztus 1.
it was cool job while living out in California enjoy the ups and down s and crazy parts that came with it . teach me a lot about people an how to handle different thing when come your way
Productive, Fast Paced
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Braunfels, TX2018, július 30.
Very faced paced You do get-break, lunch, break, 1st call resolution, if there is a problem or a parts question they want you to know the answers. very fast paced, and don't be one minute early from clocking in and don't be one minute late from clocking back in, And ADD SALES are important, at least 2 add sales per call.
Bonus on Selling.
Have to be on time, can't even be 1 minute late/early clocking in
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great Opportunity
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Braunfels, TX2018, július 29.
Give great training for sales. Are working hard to implement programs to reduce the amount of administrative work on Sales team. Great set schedule. Work ends when you clock out so home life can be devoted to family.
Pay, Coaching, schedule
Kontra érvek
Focus on microbenchmarks instead of larger picture
Multiple work opportunities
Warehouseman/Driver/Lead Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TX2018, július 28.
When doing this job, I got my Class B CDL license. in addition to being certified on all types of fork lifts, order pickers, etc., I handled deliveries of HD Supply products to apartment complexes, nursing homes, and hotels throughout the DFW area over this 12 yr. period. Acted as lead driver at one point. Supervisor competence varied depending on which employment role I was in.
Great opportunities
Kontra érvek
Varying management competence, depending on what job I was in.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
inconsistent direction
Operations Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kent, WA2018, július 28.
Growing company that is in the process of stabilizing its leadership and direction. Recent changes have resulted in challenges for the performance of its expectations for its customers and associates.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: HD Supply? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van