HD Supply Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 1 190 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company is growing very big room for movement if you move out of state other than that are stuck in the for a long period of time
Assistant Manager/Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, június 19.
Work for this company for 14 years enjoy the people but management was good at one point I was apart of it. things started to change and going the way that I did not want I got out went to work for a school district lot better benefits a lot better time a lot better atmosphere but I will say one thing I miss the employees they were like family to me
Working family
Low salary long hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wouldn't be leaving if I didn't have to
Shipping Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hanover, MD2018, június 19.
It's a great company to work for. They care about their associates and offer plenty of benefits. It is very fast paced and there are long hours during the second shift.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing company to work for
Renovations Project Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, június 17.
An absolute job to go to work at HD Supply everyday. The people and work environment is so incredible. The benefits and work hours make working so enjoyable as well
Used to Be
Regional Healthcare Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NJ2018, június 16.
HD Supple was one of the best places to work about two years ago.
They have changed management and focus in the last year and a half and now micro manage everything. More focused on number of click on a computer screen then the bottom line numbers. They hire you to preform a job and even if your over goal they micro manage you to do it their way.
benefits are great
Micro Managed to death
Great people, horrible management
Data Management Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norcross, GA2018, június 14.
This company has amazing people. There is definitely a big family feel at the company. Management however is TERRIBLE. It's either their way or the highway....don't waste your time here unless you want to blend in.
Pro érvek
Great people, free food, etc
Management & Benefits
Customer Care
Customer Care Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marietta, GA2018, június 14.
Its not a bad place to work. It can be frustrating when irate customers are mean. Management is okay, some much better than others. Great educational opportunities after a year with the company. Tuition assistant program. and completely free if attending Ashford University. The best part about the job is that they will have great celebrations during the holiday's, customer service week and other corporate events
Would not recommend
Order Selector (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schertz, TX2018, június 14.
Poor management, tons of favoritism, annual increases didn’t cover cost of living. Used to be about taking care of the people, now it’s all about taking care of your Mgr’s. Public company is all about numbers. and Mgr’s never lead by example.
M-F
No work life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Branch Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodside, NY2018, június 12.
Company is looking to gain greater market share. Daily routines include scheduling and making deliveries with very demanding customers and outside sales force. Sometimes these demands are unreasonable and there is little room for error.When these are completed, it can be very rewarding and positive for the Team.
Pro érvek
Great pay, decent work schedule
Kontra érvek
Healthcare, Mid level management.
Worked there 13 years
Warehouse Associate II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2018, június 12.
I work for HD supply for 13 years so it wasn’t all bad. I liked my co-workers, but the management staff was on the rude side. All of those managers has since left the company for one reason or another, so it might be a good place to work again.
Decent job
management was poor
work
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marietta, GA2018, június 11.
I went in at 7am and answered calls for orders and returns and check status of when order would arrive. The manager only liked certain people and only promote them. The pay was not enough for all the stress of the customers and having to make every call end in less then 4 min is very hard especially if there was a problem with the order or the customer didn't know what they wanted and you would have to wait for them to figure it out.
Pro érvek
had a gym hour lunch break
Kontra érvek
healthcare was to high for what we had to pay.
Uneventful
Local Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sparks, NV2018, június 10.
Job isn't for me. You have to pick orders when job is slow. Winter hours it's difficult to get 40 hours. Summer time brings long hours and management is weak.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to come and work
Ft stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Compton, CA2018, június 7.
Good work place and everyone was nice . The managers are awesome . Good pay and good working environment . If you come every day to work they will actually give you a raise
Long, miserable days
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, június 7.
Only care about the dollar. stuck working long days, sun up to sun down, and they get upset when you say anything about it. Would get mad when you'd take a break. Warehouse/yard guys were just an afterthought.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakeland, FL2018, június 6.
A high pace job with good energy. No work uniform so you dress comfortably to work in a hot environment warehouse. Prepare for long hours throughout the week based on the volume of work they have. In need of better, more organize manager
Great Place to Work
Hospitality Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Braunfels, TX2018, június 5.
I miss this job! If I did not move out of town I would still be there. Great place to work. The culture is wonderful and management is great. Couldn't ask for a better workplace.
Great culture
Could pay a little more
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management does respect its employees
ROUTE DRIVER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hollywood, FL2018, június 5.
This company offers GREAT benefits although the health insurance is kinda high. When I initially started working there is was great but with a change in management things changed. Its seems like management is more reactive then proactive to common sense issues that can be addressed before it bigger(example truck maintenance). They will also double your route load and delivery duties in an attempt to make their day easier.
Stressful
Receiving Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flower Mound, TX2018, június 4.
When i first started to work there it was i nice place to work. When the management changed so did the culture. It became a very unpleasant place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a fun place to work and its productive.
Forklift Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, június 4.
Its a great place to work but there not a great company to advance in. I feel like they hinder you from growing with inside the company. Which is not something that i find is a long term opportunity job, i wanna be somewhere possible were i can grow within the company and make the company better with my experience .
Call Center Environment
SPECIAL ORDER REPRESENTATIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santee, CA2018, június 4.
I felt that half of the job was fixing the mistakes of others who didn't perform their duties to the fullest but still were compensated either as much or more than I was.

There was a disconnect between the phone employees and supervisors on how certain tasks should be performed. This was a daily occurrence.

The general attitude of the employees was punch in and punch out, what the daily comment of "Is it Friday, yet?"

The was decent ($16.11/hr.) to start, and they do give raises, but it's the type of work I'd rather do from home. The work itself wasn't bad, but there wasn't much camaraderie and I didn't like noticing how little work others were doing, which didn't seem to get dealt with from management. Accountability wasn't something they worried about.
bad place
Warehouse Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Sacramento, CA2018, június 3.
poor management
fast past inaccurate rating on picking speed
long hours over worked
do not give breaks lunches according to law
most enjoyable part is leaving
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: HD Supply? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van