HD Supply Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 1 190 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Steady balanced work place
delivery driver, worked in warehouse (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, AL2018, július 13.
Miss working there everybody was nice and like family was just hard in winters and summers with warehouse had no heat or air in side besides that was a nice place to work
Pro érvek
Very good pay and bonuses
Health care
Munkahelyi kultúra
Huge company with lots of red tape
WESTERN REGION OPERATIONS MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington2018, július 12.
HD Supply bought the company (Creative Touch Interiors) just after I started. Went through an SAP implementation. Lots of unknowns. The housing market crashed while I was there.
Corporate acquisition
Product Specialist/ Metering and AMR System (Volt alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2018, július 12.
HD Supply Waterworks (HDSWW) acquired my former employer company, RAMSCO, in April 2011 after I had worked for RAMSCO from March 2005 progressing through various promotional positions. For the most part the acquisition went well for most employees including myself. However, in 2014 HDSWW eliminated my position. HDSWW is a very good company with excellent opportunities for individual professional growth.
Pro érvek
Autonomous remote telecommute work opportunities
Kontra érvek
Changing supplier situations may drive and impact employment situations
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a job with advancment
Warehouse Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Killeen, TX2018, július 11.
Working for this company was okay in the beginning. But as time went on it was more and more frustrating to come to work. Pay was not up to par as well. Management is inconstant.
Work hours
No consistancy
Wonderful place of employment
Forklift Operator / Order Picker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL 336192018, július 10.
Great place to work, friendly co-workers. Not to stressful. Plenty of employees so that no one person gets over whelmed with job duties. Accommodating to life schedules
FRIENDLY EMPLOYEES AND MANAGERS
LOTS OF HANDS ON WORK
Munkahelyi kultúra
PRODUCT SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, július 7.
Great benefits, room for advancement and the people/customers are great!!
I have worked there 10 years and love it.
Yearly review and pay increase based on performance.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company with fair pros
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flower Mound, TX2018, július 4.
The pay is good, especially for my position. Only downfall of this was that, the first shift hour start time was too early. I started around 6 or 7 every morning, but throughout my stay there, it became earlier and earlier. Turning me to waking up at 4.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, július 3.
Your everyday is somewhat smooth at times you have to be up and down. You meet new people and even build relationships with some customers, managers are nice the other employees are helpful and if you need anything they can help you. The best part was competing to get item of the week because you got to spin the wheel and get cash. The only thing that sucked was at times it was too slow that you had nothing to do.
Pro érvek
good environment, pay rate reall good managers and associates friendly and helpfull
slow at times
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
hard work little py
Freight Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Fernando, CA2018, július 2.
can find a better job, you get paid less than a full ti,me and do the same work as a part timer. management sucks you will not move unless they like you or know the managers
Pro érvek
u get to work and go to school
management sucks
A good place to work
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Industry, CA2018, július 2.
Good work environment. Management was fair. Many chances for advancement. I learned many skills while working at HD Supply. Benefits were not so good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Old school trying to play in a modern world
Branch Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bakersfield, CA2018, július 1.
Love the company but there are many gaps and opportunities for improvement they are not fast to recognize or address. They view their competition as the small guy next door but should recognize the large players who will come for their piece of the pie.
Loyal, driven
Kontra érvek
lack technology, lack drive in the right areas
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ok place to work, provided snack and lunch days
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, július 1.
Management could be better and treat employees fairly. Hours worked are a little to much for summer time that’s why a second shift should be needed. Times unorganized
Favoritism
management
Field Account Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, július 1.
hd supply has excellent and attentive management on all evels. I have always found them to be open and helpful and concerned with me reaching my goals.
find better
Order Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2018, július 1.
not worth it. I would rather not speak bad about a former employer. thank you. I have nothing more to say about this employer or about my time working for them.
Fun Place to work
Inside Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chesapeake, VA2018, június 26.
It was a Great place to work. Loved the company at first but after going public and buying out a few local companies the culture completely changed. I wish them nothing but the best in the future
Great Work Environment
Going Public
Productive and Fun
Executive Assistant to Vice President of Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Norcross, GA2018, június 25.
Great people at HD Supply to work with! Compensation and benefits needs to be worked on a bit but work life balance is awesome! All around great place to work!
Good opportunity
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manchester, NH2018, június 24.
The branch I work at was not properly managed. The local manager was not capable enough to handle the responsibility of the business development end of the business. Some of the employees were old friends of his that were not productive.
Flexible schedule
communication
nope
Counter Sales and Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pearl, MS2018, június 20.
don't do it .. don't you dare put yourself through that for the chump change they'll pay. It is an 'our market' kind of place and if you aren't '1 of those chosen' they'll be sure to let you know you're
hours
EVERYTHING ELSE
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
na
Case Picker/Forklift Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakeland, FL2018, június 20.
nhot a bad job very hot place to work fast pace work area,
managers are nice try to help but not the best help
very competitive and very dirty place to work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed all the people that I worked with very friendly customers as well
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Highlands, CA2018, június 20.
I really enjoyed working with every manager there and and every employee was very friendly. All the customers that came in were very nice and I had regulars that came in daily . I also enjoyed translating to the customers who didn't speak english /
Pro érvek
I LIKED TO CHALLENGE MYSELF BY BEING THE NUMBER 1 SELLER IN OUR STORE 2 YEARSIN A ROW
IN THE SUMMER TIME IT WAS 110 DEGREES UNBEARABLE WORKING CONDITIONS
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: HD Supply? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van