HD Supply Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 1 010 értékelés megmutatása
Order selector/ casepicker
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2017, december 15.
Daily tasks consists of order selecting using various equipment like the pallet rider, order picker, and forklifts. Many opportunities to learn new skills quick. Workload can be overwhelming at times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Network Support Analyst, Help Desk Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Morrisville, NC2017, december 13.
I strongly believe that my training, experience and proven abilities as a System Network Support Analyst Professional
Will provide me with the opportunity to help contribute to your department success.
Great Place To Work
No Con's
Trash
Order Puller/machine operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flowermound, TX2017, december 12.
Shift leads are lazy even when shift was severely under staffed (4 workers out of what was 12+) never bothered to rehire for lost workers which meant the work load increased without pay. No extra pay for machine operating, no appreciation for hard work. Countless times where I have been busting my butt while my fellow coworkers and shift leaders watched while they talk sports. Most of which are related to each other (favoritism). the harder you work the more work they give you, while others slack off. Poor leadership.
Lenient
Kontra érvek
Heavy work load, poor pay, favoritism
Productive and phsical
Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flower Mound, TX2017, december 12.
• Responsible for picking, packing, receiving & restocking merchandise and using a fork lift to pull orders. Responsible for receiving, restocking, and scanning freight. Demonstrate ability to lift over 70lbs. Manage stock and inventory control.
Great people
Trilingual Collection Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vaughan, ON2017, december 12.
Great non management people to work with
Terrible management
Job security was often worrisome
Learnt to manage people
Learnt SOX compliance rules
very fast pace
great people
poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Assistant Distr /Trans Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hayward, CA2017, december 12.
We worked hard as a management staff to turn the culture around at the facility. I would like to think that the same culture exists to day. We defined CULTURE @ HD Supply as:
What Is Celebrated
What We Allow
What WE Do Often
close to home
Kontra érvek
hard to find good drvers
Not a good company
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florence, NJ2017, december 9.
Pay not good at all long stressful work days with nothing to show for it managers are terrible at planning always understaffed and over worked no one stays long
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Warehouse Manager
Warehouse Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minot, ND2017, december 9.
HD Supply Waterworks (Now Core & Main LP), North Dakota is a great place to work & would recommend to anybody looking for a serious career in the field.
Cashier
Cash Room Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montebello, CA2017, december 7.
This place is pretty much like Home Depot. The building makes any weather extreme by that I mean when it’s hot outside you’re melting inside when it’s cold you’re freezing and it might not sound important to mention but it really is. If you get hired for part time you will stay that way you will never get extra hours. Management has their favorite people and they get special treatment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people, great company, company was sold
Sales account manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, december 6.
This was the best company I have ever worked for. I worked here for seven years when the company was under a different name. I went back because of the people. They were like family.
I enjoyed the fast pace and the customer service aspect. It was an amazing place to work.
Great work environment
Company was sold
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
SALES / PORTFOLIO REPRESENTATIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Escondido, CA2017, december 6.
Fun place to work, employees were respectful and helpful. Training was very good, products training was very helpful. Regular meetings on various product improvements. We also had picnic for the associates.
All was good.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
miserable workplace. very poor personalities.
Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, december 6.
They sure know how to welcome someone new. Pitiful
Jacksonville, Florida. Manager making excuses for coworkers cursing me out and disrespecting me with intimidation. She is a poor manager that is allowing herself to be manipulated.
Good job for Transmission, Distribution, and Substation Material Management
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hooker, OK2017, december 6.
Great learning environment for all aspects of Transmission, Distribution, and Substation Material Management. Day to day working with Journeyman Electricians and Field Leads on all new and existing job building for Transmission, Distribution, and Substation power lines.
Good benefits / Good Hours
Heavy Lifting / Multitasking
Munkahelyi kultúra
Forklift Driver, Order Puller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2017, december 4.
Great experience always busy great benefits. Good pay. Great 401 k . Very productive. Allot of overtime
Allot of vacation personal time off. Stocks
Great people to work for
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Okay for your first job
Hd Supply Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Hollywood, CA2017, december 3.
Hd supply was a fast paced to work at very easy simple go on about our day but management was horrible said things that never were taken care of managers had preferences for workers .
Advance to different departments
good fill in
Office Assistant; Customer Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bossier City, LA2017, november 30.
i was a secretary/ receptionist, plus worked with customers on pricing them materials for their construction job. need to be good with computer technology and great with customers
flexible
no advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked too hard for little pay
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Riverside, CA2017, november 30.
Heavy work load. Not enough compensation. Always short-handed and not enough management to dismiss those who wouldn't work hard with the team.Great place to meet potential future employers.
Some great people
Kontra érvek
heavy work load, little pay.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Fun job
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Modesto, CA2017, november 30.
I really thrived in this job. I was a delivery driver for all sorts of items for facilities mantenance compares. I'd load my freight in stop order and left to go on road. I would occasionally have my supervisor ride along so he could evaluate my customer service and efficiency.
No direct supervision
Kontra érvek
didn't always get a lunch break
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Work place culture.
Hospitality Project Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, november 29.
Large turnover in middle management. Job description changed with every new manager. The range in people was as varied as the different companies within the company structure.

Overall workers were hard driven and to succeed.
Matching 401, healthcare.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Receiving/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Highlands, CA2017, november 28.
This place lacks teamwork and it has bad leadership. The work they make people do has no compensation increase. This job really prays on people who are desperate.

Átfogó minősítés