HCLTech

3,7Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 10 312 értékelés megmutatása

Great place to start your career

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
I was a contractor for HCL for 9 months, then I was converted to FTE with benefits and finally I was employed by their customer. I liked the job culture in HCL, I liked the work life balance they promote, the constant innovation and the encouraging of employees to participate or proposed new ideas. Unfortunately, I was assigned as a contractor for one of their customers and in my position I did not see any way to advance in my career, and payment was extremely low. I loved the free training opportunities that HCL gave me and their well-being program. I would have stayed at HCL kid they would have shown any interest in me, but when I resigned my position they just congratulated me and that was it. There were not any plans for me beyond cover a contractor position for a customer of them. If you want a nice place to start, HCL could be it, but thinking on the future, it would probably depend on what position you work for them, maybe software developers could have more opportunities to grow there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good place for experienced people

It lags in terms of compensation compared to it's competitors. Work life balance is goodNot a great place for freshersManagement is not much supportive

A lot to learn from

If you need job security and a place to make a good career in your field, this is the place for you. It has good infrastructure and is located worldwide. I worked at the headquarters and to this day, I miss that place and my colleagues.

Good infrastructure.

Less salary comparatively
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good

Management there was awful, working 6 days a week not worth the money you make. They say Saturday is a half day but by the time you get home you end up getting home only 1-2 hours earlier. I will give it to them though they do have good culture. Typical day would be sales training in the morning and then going out on field in the night time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It was fun until they moved my manager to another place

It was a great place to learn but no career growth or good bonus. Bonus was ridiculous low. It's a good place to learn but not to stay in a long term.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Productive and fun place

Good to work here and you can learn more about the process. Colleagues are very helpful. You will get proper training after joining. Incentives and salary package is good enough.

Good life balance

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Very good company with less pay compared to other companies.Good place who have mire then 10 years of experience and they don't want to work Work culture is excellent coz I m working at home.

No work load and Flexi hours and Work from home

Kontra érvek

Management is not responding and in hcl manager is like god
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Very less pay and compensation

Very less pay and compensation here. Good work life balance. You will not get any bench on Lucknow location.Appraisal process is very late here, which doesn't depends on rating.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Comfortable job but no good hikes

Pros:Work life balanceGet to work on latest technologies.Nice people to work with.Job security.Cons:Don't except hikes more than 3%.Unnecessary trainings.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good place to work, learned to improve technologies, good management, culture is good, hard times gives you experience to learn and gives to opportunity to grow.

N/a

N/a

Ambiente de trabajo bueno

Es una muy buena empresa, te pagan bien y siempre te buscan proyectos. Sus oficinas son en Guadalajara y no manejan 100% remoto, por lo que si no vives allá tienes que mudarte, pero te pagan los gastos de mudanza, aunque me parece que tienes que permanecer 6 meses en Guadalajara para que te los paguen. Mi única recomendación es que pregunten cuanto tiempo van a tardar en asignarles proyecto una vez sean contratados, porque a mi me tardaron casi 6 meses y pues la verdad te oxidas un poco.

Salario, balance vida personal/laboral

Kontra érvek

Es necesario mudarse a Guadalajara y depende de tu proyecto si es 100% presencial o Híbrido

Great

Excellent placeNo complaints Great team Room for growthStellar upper managementCompany carres for its employees Not far from home Overall really great company to work for

Collaborative environment

Team are always willing to help you if you’re unsure and boost your knowledge and skill set-nice lunches-easygoing and relaxed-manager seemed to care about employee wellbeing

Good place to learn

Good opportunity to learn and grow. Wide variety of business domains available. family friendly.A number of internal training programs which can enhance your learning.

Family friendly

Kontra érvek

Less visibility for openings across verticals

Better than Expected

It all depends on your RM, some were really good and some were really bad. Thankfully I worked with a couple of good guys and never had an issue during the work.

Training and Development opportunities

Stressfull

Fun and productice workplace

HCL Tech improved my communication skills by letting us work on our imprefections. It was fun working with the company who care and love their employees.

Managers are very supportive

Often I have to collaborate with different team leads while working on different analysis. All of them are very supportive. But I don't feel like I am being fairly compensated.

Pro érvek

Senior management is supportive, you will work on critical tasks, collaboration with different teams will allow you to explore new areas and develop understanding

Kontra érvek

Short breaks, shift timings, compensations
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Easy laid back company, not for ambitious people who want to grow

HCL was my first company. Culture is very laid back and relaxed. Dont expect any upward mobility.Cafeteria food was ok, nothing great.Work involved US shift time that was not good.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good coordination and work culture

I appreciate my company as the concerns of the employee is important to the company. Good work life balance and flexibility in choosing work. The communication among stake holders is excellent.

Flexibility in choosing work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

No hike . Worst politics.

No hike for employees. If you want no hike and no promotion select hcl. No contact between you and your manager. They don't know anything about you.

Good company to start

Unorganized company, but I'm happy to find my friendly teammates. I learned a lot from the beginning day, and could say it's a good company to start your first IT job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: HCLTech? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 3,5/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • HCLTech
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?