Hanesbrands

3,6Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 1 658 értékelés megmutatása

productive and love working with this company

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
My manager coached us how to do things around the workplace, help you a lot to learn more, how the the operation of the stores goes. Prioritize and divide work is more challenging.

Pro érvek

job security for me, but depends on you how to deal the work in daily basis.

not much discount
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

They have some messed rules

I don’t t understand some of they rules they want to protect your right but they but they’re not really looking at the big picture. I like my job if they would just let you do it and leave you a line I not a team player and don’t want to be.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

I loved working there. Everyone was awesome and it was a a great experiene . I'd love to work for the actual company and not through a temp agency. I

Hanes was the best warehouse I ever worked at. It wasnt easy sometimes, it was challenging but I learned fast and wD one of the best workers hired from on staff. The people were nice and explain our duty's very good. They had respect for the workers and i hated having to leave cause I was temporary.

Pro érvek

Good shifts free lunches at times. And just a great atmosphere to be in.

Breaks should be 15 minutes and more over time

Ok la

Môi trường sạch sẽ , nhiều cơ hội học hỏi , ban lãnh đạo công ty giỏi nhiều kinh nghiệm

Văn hoá lành mạnh

Không có

Unrealistic productivity demands

Needs better management and break times are too short to be on your feet so long. Employees were great. Benefits are good there also. Probably the best part

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Can be fun place to work just need to appreciate that part time workers bring value to the company and should be rewarded too

I really like the people I work with and job can be fun. Problem is no benefits for part time people and a reduction of hours when busy season is over. Part time people should be treated better that add value to company.

Excelente empresa

es una empresa donde hay un gran trabajo en equipo, y el horario es muy padre, te da oportunidad de hacer cosas ,

horarios y prestaciones

salario

Inclusive Freindly Work Environment

In my time there, everyone within the Hanesbrands community was very respectful, even when disagreement arises. As well, the staff at the corporate office are very freindly, and most are God fearing church attendees, which was a plus for me and my faith.

No work/life balance

Hard to plan any family time because we didn’t know whether we had to work on Saturdays until the day before. They say they are family oriented but actions speak louder than words.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Buen trabajo bueno benefició si tuviera la oportunidad. Regresaria

Buen trabajo buen aviente de trabajo y megustaria rregresal Ami trabajo porque es una buena con pania muchobeneficio
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Management is easy to talk

HR people and management is easy to talk to and will make time for you when you request it. Workload is some times unbalanced between employees but management will work a solution with you if you raise your hand

Unfair treatment

They pick who they want before having interviews and they do not look at qualifications they look at who they like the best. Unfair work place. Would not work here

Free lunch 25 mins

Unfair growth
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

I really enjoyed my job here. I had amazing management, and made lasting friendships. The work shift was 5-8 hours, hardest part of the job was ordering online if we didn’t have stock. Other than that the customers were very friendly and happy as well as the staff
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Very nice people, systems and processes need work

Friendly culture. Everyone very helpful and supportive. Processes slow everyone and everything down. New CEO is making big changes, but the company has a lot to make.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Ok place to work but mgt is too secretive & wrong people driving direction

Too often you have non-technical people making technical decisions that have a big impact. The proper technical people are ignored and we end up with inefficient or non-standard tools/software. Frustrated skilled people leave and are replaced with people that love to hear themselves talk but bring zero to the table in regards of doing the work or even knowing what they are doing.

Some great people there

Kontra érvek

Too much knowledge has left already

Lugar de trabajo productivo

La empresa es muy buena para trabajar, más que todo las plantas socks y textiles. Pero en la planta el salvador sew(el Pedregal) es malísima tratan mal al empleado y si se queja en rrhh toman represalias contra el y lo terminan despidiendo

Don't do it

Management is lazy, uneducated in business ethics(confidentiality is non-existant) and responsibilities. Work environment is poor... too much talking, gossip, and clicks(group herding with associates/Management). Favoritism for friends in getting/ hiring for positions, over experience worked.

Uncertain hours

You never know if you can pay rent and have enough money on the side to take the kids out. One week I could get up to 32hrs. and the next would be 15hrs. Pay is good but sometimes it ain't enough to make ends meet. Once we on great hours we work non stop. Don't try to attend college or work a 2nd job, the hours are unpredictable.

Fair pay

Kontra érvek

Unpredictable hours, extremely hot, and poor communication in management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great Benefits, not paid enough!

Overall it is okay. The benefits are great but the leadership could do more to help you to advance in your job. The manager are doing more than just one job and therfore don't have time to manage their teams properly.

Good temporary job.

It’s a good stepping stone job until you find something else. They’re gonna have you working seven days for a while 9hr shifts so you can go ahead and chuck that 8 hrs Monday-Friday and “some” Saturdays” out the window. You’ll be working every Saturday. Kinda reminded me of high school rule wise, I got in trouble for minor chit chat and I was one of the ones who barely talked to anyone. Just go there and keep to yourself and you’ll be fine.

Nice people

I was their on a temporary assignment they hired someone directly for the position and I was let go through the staffing agency they found me another assignment quickly and put me back to work a couple days later and I was happy I got hired directly and I am happy
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Hanesbrands? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés