HALLCON

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 873 értékelés megmutatása

Okay job, no life

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
It's on call, 24/7. Pay is low. Hours are inconsistent. Most the work is 2nd/3rd shift stuff. Not a bad place for a side gig. Just wish the pay was a lot more.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It's fun if you like to drive

Fun if you like driving bad if you want a life.You only get paid when you drive sometimes you can go a whole day without any calls which means you don't make money.

Every day is different

If you are a people person or someone that likes to drive around this job is not difficult if you know how to pass a drivers test you can work here. The job is simple, to take people from point a to point b safely so they can't get to work. The only problem is the management the whole Kansas City office for Hallcon is run like a high school with a bunch of supervisors who yell and threaten for write-ups that means nothing. This company could be so much better if it was running properly.

Pro érvek

All walks of life, down time, free water bottles

Kontra érvek

No scheduled breaks, poor management, low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

good job if you want to avoid everyone else

great for working alone inside the trains. also great for having no free time or extra money because the hours were so minimal but it takes hours to get to the work sites without a car.

working alone

Kontra érvek

no music while working alone

Pay ok lot of work

Not a bad job as you're a senior and have a lot of time on your hands and a fun environment to work for enjoy working with the cruise answer the phone when it rings and you'll make money

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Great training from competent drivers

Great communication with others while working. Follow up from trainer. No issues Yardmaster directs you to where you need to be. Rail staff are polite, informative to what their needs and wants
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great pay, but bad management

This was a great place to work at the start, very supportive at the beginning to get you on your way. But for the most part, they just throw you in your first day with very little training (one or two days).- The management doesn't exist unless there’s a problem. The on-site supervisor(lead driver) hates his job in Melville, and only ever complains instead of encouraging you. If you like no supervision, this a great job; however, you also have very little support. - There is no team work at Hallcon - it’s everyone for themselves. Good luck getting a clean van - most of the drivers are pigs and don’t care about the cleanliness and many of the vans are not maintained. - No benefits at all. - Overall, I’d recommend this job to someone that is desperate and enjoys working alone and has a “me first” attitude.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good if you don't mind being on call and on the road.

Good job if you can be flexible with your schedule and don't mind being on the road all the time. I actually loved the job! Decent pay and benefits. Would be hard if you have young children.

Employers and job itself

The good, pay is amazing if you actually answer your phone (1600) every 2 weeks around what I made. I was both driver and lead driver but my area we did not have a site manager close by so I done all of it solo. Management is hectic but super easy at least it was for me.

Poor management and misleading

When I was hired I was quoted I would be receiving a much higer pay rate but once I started to work I realized they were not fortcoming about the actual pay rate of $9.00 per hour. Was never trained on how to properly do job. This job is more then just driving. You sometimes have to sit for hours while crew members work on trains and to mention deal with lousy inconsistent management that disrespects employees. There is no best parts to this job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

easy work, little to no pay

Extremely easy work, very relaxed, little to no dress code get paid to just drive and listen to music basically and play on your phone, pretty chill, the guys are also all nice! Management could be better and more organized but theyre pretty chill, dispatch has no idea what theyre doing, honestly not sure how they got their jobs, overall a great job! However.. youll make about 200-300$ biweekly, no joke, and you'll never be home, so hopefully you have no kids! this job should be more for an elderly person wanting a job for something to do, or a college kid needing side money.

Great for drivers

Great gig. Laid back a bit of driving but it’s a decent job. I love it. Pretty much like on call. 12 hour shifts but not driving for the whole 12 hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Hallcon excellent company to work for.

Excellent Company to work for part time or full time even if you receive SSI you can work part time as well. Managers work with you and your schedule.

Pro érvek

You can work as many hours as you want

Kontra érvek

You can get sleepy from driving to much and need to go home and sleep.

Run Away From This One!

The job itself is fun if you like to drive. But the drawbacks outweigh the fun: lousy management that disrespects employees, poor maintenance on the company vans, and being on demand with no guarantee of hours. There is a union contract and management violates it constantly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Horrible upper management. No home life

Horrible company to work for. If they don't like you they will create any way to get rid of you. There is no give and take they expect you to go along with their politics and ignore company policies. The idea is in the name hallCON.

Management disregards company policies
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Surprised my pay check didn't bounce.

It seems like lower management down there is no oversight or care as to what actually happens. Drivers come and go, those that actually care get burned out.

Hands-off leadership

Everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Not so good place to work

There's nothing good about this job you are always on call and you never know if you are going to be called out @ 3pm or 3am. I know there's better ways of doing this job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Easy low stress but low pay

It’s an easy low stress job that’s very enjoyable. It’s a 24 hour on call schedule so once you get used to that it’s pretty easy. The only thing that’s bad in my opinion is the pay- super low and not sustainable.

The cons.

Hired via contract takeover, company pays less than the company they acquired the contract from when they stated before and during interview that they offered competitive wages. For several weeks, they continuously called me for OTR trips when I had a set schedule for yard shifts, expecting me to do both.

N/a

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Need more money for the hours we work

If u dont start paying your Drivers what their worth u wont keep good Drivers thats what i hear on a daily basis is us as drivers are not making enough money for the hours we work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It's okay side job for extra money

Working for this company has its pros and cons. The pros are that you work 12 hours shifts with guarantee pay, you don't have anyone over your shoulder, and you can work however many days that you want throughout the week. The cons are that the pay could be better, the dispatcher assign routes that are inaccurate to the GPS, and communication can be poor when it comes to direction. Overall, the job is fair if you are looking for a easy way to make money.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: HALLCON? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 2,4/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • HALLCON
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?