H&M Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 6 310 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of the job
Sales Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2019, augusztus 21.
The most enjoyable part of working at H&M was it was busy but the management and the whole team worked with each other. They new how to make you feel not just like an employer but one of them. I definitely would recommend people to work for H&M
2,0
Working at h&m
Sales Advisor (Part-time) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ireland2019, augusztus 21.
It’s a good place to work to make friends and be a part of a team , but management are very unhelpful , rude , will judge you behind your back with their chosen favourites & are not willing to help , will pretend they’re busy & hide in the office and the manager is a joke
Will sometimes make you take needed days off - eg. Exams , the leaving very , visit family - as your holiday hours !!
People & hours
Everything else
H&m
Department Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2019, augusztus 21.
Great company to work for, very professional. Every one is friendly and strive to help each other throughout the country. They believe in their employees and show that through training... The also pay a competitive wage!!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Energetic vibrant and productive workplace
Non Commercial Goods Responsible (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kempton Park, Gauteng2019, augusztus 21.
You start your days running with HM. A vibrant, busy, creative company. No actual feeling of hierarchy within management. Family oriented work culture. Being on your feet for extended hours is probably the hardest part. Best part of the job is knowing you are a part of something bigger and not just another number on a HR sheet.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mal gestione dei reparti.
Assistente commerciale (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rozzano, Lombardia2019, augusztus 19.
Buono stipendio ma la gestione dei reparti è pessima. Numero di personale insufficiente per la gestione di grandi reparti che richiedono più assistenti, il problema è soprattutto in chiusure quando bisogna riordinare i reparti in tempi brevi.
Alimentos de break gratis
Ayudante (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vitacura, Región Metropolitana2019, augusztus 19.
Tiene un buen ambiente laboral, en un lugar tranquilo con trabajadores cooperativos dispuestos a enseñar y ayudar.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dress smartly and always encourage team work
Sales Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midrand, Gauteng2019, augusztus 19.
Good company with great values. Its a work space that allows u to express yourself. Must be able to work in a team....................................
great place to work
Visual Merchandiser/Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orland Park, IL2019, augusztus 19.
great company to start a retail career with, fast paced and being a multitasked is a must. Hours are all over the place and turnover is very often. Must have great customer service skills
Proceed with EXTREME caution
Visual Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Adelaide SA2019, augusztus 19.
This company is one of the most vile and horrible workplaces I have ever had the misfortune of working for. In particular the Australian arm of H&M is unprofessional, unsupportive and fosters a culture of workplace bullying.

To the next department managers and visual merchandisers of the Adelaide store be very wary before applying, there is a disturbing level of intimidation by upper management that included foul language, spying on staff, random intrusive locker searches through your personal belongings, extreme micromanagement and very intrusive interviews after a sick day where you are asked what your symptoms were, what did your doctor say and if/what they prescribed. You will feel too intimidated not to answer these questions despite it being a complete breach of your privacy. These are done to make staff feel too intimidated to take their sick days.

I raised all these issues to a HR representative, the area team who all put down this store managers behaviour as a ‘personality clash’ and did nothing to protect staff despite that fact that they had voiced that they felt unsafe, intimidated and bullied. They insisted that his behaviour was not a form of bullying but rather part of his ‘driven’ management style.

This company does not care about its people, it is run by extremely unqualified people who rose up in the company simply because they stuck around long enough and knew the right people in head office but don’t have any formal training or qualifications in management, effective communication, leadership or empathy.
Excellent initial training
Bad company culture
2,0
Unorganized
Sales Advisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, augusztus 17.
I have only been working for H&M for a few months and I can already tell you it's overwhelming. The store I am working for is so unorganized and when they do TRY to organize it, it doesn't last 3 days. The management doesn't care. The store is getting new management but it's just as bad as the old ones. Not even a month in, I was already getting anxiety about what imma walk into next.
Was not happy with job
Janitorial Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2019, augusztus 17.
Management was to interested in watching people on camera then doing ther job i felt that every move i made was watched by someone and upon leaving the store i had to submit to a search before leaving
Fun working environment
Shop Floor Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gallions Reach Station2019, augusztus 17.
As I was working on the shop floor I had to work on the tills, pick up clothing that was on the floor, help customers find the right product, put clothes back on the shop floor, assist in the changing room and put tags on new products in the stock room.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible rude and hostile management
Sales Advisor (Part-time) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  London2019, augusztus 17.
Managers are rude, unprofessional and have no sympathy. The whole there’s no hierarchy is a lie. All my coworkers complain about it but they will never acc say that anywhere. Pay is good if they even bother to pay on time. They make you do crazy hours and are very inconsiderate.
Coworkers are lovely but the managers are absolutely terrible and they will belittle you and try lie to you.
Pay and coworkers
Managers
Messy, stressful, confusing
Sales Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Red Deer, AB2019, augusztus 16.
I have worked at H&M for three years and each year has been a rollercoster. My first year we had an evil manager that threatened employees with write ups for things that weren’t even ruled. She made up her own rules and pinned employees against each other. It took a full year for higher ups to fire her. We’ve had long periods of time where we did not have a real store manager. They preach wanting to hire from within but refused to hire a store manager from within our store. I was never clear on what my job description was and what the rules were that I had to follow. Overall I think H&M as a company does not care about their employees as much as they like to make people think. I never felt listened too as an employee.
Sometimes snacks, good friends
Kontra érvek
Bad pay, bad management, bad company
Munkahelyi kultúra
meh it was a good paying job
Seasonal Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anchorage, AK2019, augusztus 16.
the managment really made the difference working here. the best person they had is gone and now im not sure if id recommend working here even though the pay is pretty good for what youre doing. you do have to deal with awful mall customers and gross stuff in the fitting rooms too.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun but stressful at times
Shift Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mississauga, ON2019, augusztus 16.
A typical day at work would to be supervising associates and helping out customers. I learned management skills that I can use towards my everyday life and customer service skills. Higher management was okay, but had unrealistic expectations sometimes. Workplace culture was good! Everyone was very nice! Hardest part of the job was trying to meet sales targets as some days were dead. The most enjoyable part of the job is talking to other sales associates.
Your co-workers
Kontra érvek
Hours were based on sales
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall This experience helped me grow & learn how a business works
Part Time Seasonal Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ontario, CA2019, augusztus 16.
This was a helpful stepping stone in my life & taught me many things about having a job. Working as a sales associate allows me to see a lot of the aspects of the company & allows me to meet new people.
A good retail company
Sales Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  California2019, augusztus 16.
Not a good company when managers are allow to hire friends and family, eveyone else work harder. Closing the store is the worse with less people. Stuck in fitting room all day or cash point. Only friends and family get to do truck. Work until 10p to be back in the morning at 6a.
Pro érvek
Learn alot and advancement oppourunity
No life with this job
Belle expérience
CDI Vendeuse (Volt alkalmazott) –  La Défense (92)2019, augusztus 16.
Equipe et ambiance au top, avantages sociaux ( mutuelle ) géniale, une belle expérience à vivre malgré la difficulté du travail
Munkahelyi kultúra
The worst workplace in the world
Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2019, augusztus 15.
Working for H&M Canada is like living in a country run by Communist Party. Values and demands proudly painted on every wall, on every board, in every material. But these values and demands are never (absolutely never) followed by the country's or district's management. These values and demands are only use to punish employees and to block development of those who don't kiss up to the country's management. Daily bullying and harrassment from previous Canada's sales manager were fully blessed by all Human Resources clerks.
Staff discount
Kontra érvek
Bullying, harrassment, health and safety hazzards
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: H&M? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van