Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

H&M Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
Mind a(z) 7 984 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Magas stressztűrő képességének kell lennie az embernek. Sok a teendő, és mindig az átlagon felül érdemes teljesíteni az elismerésért.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work itself is pretty easy but dealing with customers isn't. We got some pretty sweet discounts and mostly easy going co workers and managers. Good beginner job if you're a people person.
Sweet discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
There are a lot of things to learn about the store, clothes, and its policy but it is expected and you get trained about a month. Workers and management are friendly and they will help you with anything, really! The work environment is so refreshing and nice. Overall, I do not regret working here at all. And even though the hours aren't as desired, and as a (sadly) seasonal employee working for a company that I've always loved, I would highly recommend someone this job who wants to work for a retail company that cares about improving our planet's environment.
breaks, decent pay
seasonal
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Si vous n'avez pas le choix, acceptez le job et continuez à chercher autre chose...
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Le cooperative che rovinano tutto contratto determ
Kontra érvek
Qualunque lavoro facessi sempre facchino
とにかく優しく教えてくれます
こんなに居心地のいい職場は初めてです

丁寧に教えてくれて失敗しても次に失敗しないようにきちんとおしえてくれます
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a decent paying job with good benefits but the management didn’t treat my coworkers right. They have said rude things to all of us. I tried to quit twice with a two week notice and they didn’t take it so I had to resign immediately.
Good Pay, Good Benefits, Good Breaks
Management Attitude
Munkahelyi kultúra
J’ai beaucoup appris à H&M mais j’ai du tomber sur le mauvais endroit, mes supérieur était contre le fait que j’évolue même si j’étais un très bon élément.
Esprit d’équipe
Hiérarchie
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work was good. Things were clear, I got paid training. Things were hectic sometimes but it was also a chill environment.
We could switch schedules if we couldn’t make it.
Work-life balance
Work-life balance at H&M is decent. I could almost always get days off work that I requested, and scheduling is pretty flexible. Need to be available 3 weekends per month.

Pay & benefits

My pay and benefits at H&M are better than most retail jobs. Their health insurance was insanely good.

In general, managers at H&M are surprisingly helpful and supportive. Managers will help on registers or any other sales advisor task.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pour un premier travail, c’est pas mal. Surtout du rangement et du cleaning, renseigner les clients
Munkahelyi kultúra
I ended up leaving this job, even though I loved it, because of bad management. I hated going into work everyday and feeling as if I wasn’t liked or needed. Snide comments didn’t help either. Other employees were iffy. Some were great and some you didn’t even want to interact with. When I wanted to transfer because I moved, my management decided that meant I was a target for their passive aggressiveness every shift.
Long lunches
Kontra érvek
Have to ask for breaks or you won’t get them
Munkahelyi kultúra
Die Arbeit da hat Spaß gemacht alle Kollegen waren nett und Respektvoll. Leider war der Vertrag zu kurz und wurde nicht verlängert.
+Wasser, Essen und Obst
Keine Vertragsverlängerung
Munkahelyi kultúra
Esta muy bien trabajar en H&M si te gusta la ropa y te gusta estas en equipo y conocer a gente.
Pro érvek
Tienes tu tiempos de descansos y los compañeros son un encanto
Kontra érvek
Que siempre estas de aqui para alla no paras nunca
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great experience especially if you like dealing with clothes. It is located in the casino so there do tend to be some rowdy customers but managers do a great job handling the situation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Been a fulltimer for 4 years and it was a good company at first but things started changing . You
have to kiss butt to be acknowledged for development.
Good benefits and pay
No work/life balance . Shady managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
C'est bonne ambiance. Le travail demandé est clair et précis.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management sucks and tend to make the work environment toxic for the employees that work there... often times they lie and if they do like your will
Force you at the company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone tends to be very friendly at H&M. As with any workplace there's gossiping but if you keep out of it you'll do fine. H&M has little progression opportunities however overall, it's a nice place to work.
Fun
Can be stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Right now, this job is hiring more externally because they are reworking the path to management so, I wouldn’t hold my breath on promotions. As far as retail goes, this was my favorite retail job I’ve had but it is still retail so, you have to deal with the same setbacks as many jobs in the industry. Sometimes poor leadership, not enough hours, not enough benefits, unsafe work environment. But for someone who is just looking for a job to earn a little extra income, H&M isn’t the worst you could do.
25% discount, decent starting rate, overall unique staff culture
Kontra érvek
Low mobility, poor management, poor working conditions
Ok im gesamten. Einige Meinungen könnten aber schaden