Grubhub

3,7Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 587 értékelés megmutatása

Good pay, but wear and tear for car.

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Good pay, but wear and tear for car.Nice climate. The management is averagely good but not excellent.I won't recommend it for people who don't spending to too much their car

Great Flexible Work Opportunity

I worked for Grubhub during part of my college experience in CO. It is easy to see the hotspots using their driver app. I rarely had any issues with the app and often got along great with the customers. When you need help or if you need to emergency cancel grabbing an order it is easy to get the help you need.

Pro érvek

Pick your own schedule, Free Rewards for Company Loyalty, Most Equipment Provided

Kontra érvek

You have to keep track of mileage, gas, and oil changes due so you can get money back from your taxes

Interesting delivery job

Grubhub ia an ok company to drive for, compared to others. How busy they are really depends on what area you are driving in. I do like being able to set my own hours.

Terrible Leadership

Worked for the company 10.5 years, in the beginning working for this company was awesome. However, over the past 4 years it was not a great place to work. The dynamics in the Command Center under the current leadership team was awful. The lack of empathy and compassion was terrible, managers that enjoyed micromanaging as well as very noticeable FAVORITISM. Speaking with your upper leadership went on deaf ears with your concerns. When I was laid off, I did in fact share with HR and based on some conversations with former coworkers - nothing has changed. I feel sorry for some of my former coworkers that are still being LED down a terrible path. Soon the entire department will have ALL new employees and perhaps, Grubhub will finally start to investigate the overall leadership within Command Center.

Fun

So far Grubhub is one of the easiest account. Been with Technical as well but I was given a chance to ba an LSTT FOR GRUBHUB. I WILL RECOMMEND GRUBHUB to others and will continue to help each and everyone. To grow

Freebies

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Great job

Great place to work. Fast response!Looking forward to see what happens while on this journey. Great interactions with people! Love to be teamwork oriented.

Good gig work

Good way to get guaranteed pay for gig work The schedule can be flexible or just work off block. The distances depend on your market pays better than DoorDash.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

If you're an independent contractor, you will not be valued.

I've been a delivery courier for Grubhub for several years, and have seen their treatment of couriers/drivers worsen. Our pay has been cut multiple times over the course of the pandemic, despite this year's runaway inflation, and there is no one on the corporate side advocating for us, nor any liaisons between the couriers and the offices. Before COVID, Grubhub had driver specialists for different markets, who you could email, or visit in person, to have any issues addressed. Over the course of the pandemic, they did away with driver specialists. Now, the only ones we can go to with any issues are outsourced "driver care" call centers, or email addresses that may or may not be checked.

Flexible schedule

Kontra érvek

Poor treatment, declining pay, difficult to reach anyone at the company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great management, great work environment

I am still a current employee for this company but would still go through it all again. The company has given me up trainings, helped me show off my experience and knowledge and even when I was just an agent gave me the confidence to know that if I got sick they actually cared. It is a call center but they actually care about staff and how each person is doing. We are not just another number. Not only have I had to take two leaves of absence they covered me with 100% of my pay with the short term disability.

Pro érvek

Friendly environment, great management, great benefits

Kontra érvek

Not fully remote in certain states

Excellent Work Place

This place is on my TOP PLACES TO WORK list. The job is easy and quick to understand/learn. Healthcare is amazing. I actually got sick and was able to not only maintain my benefits but also received help with filing for SSDI.

I enjoyed working there

I enjoyed working there. It’s fun and you make your own schedule and work when you feel like it.. I feel like you’re compensated for the job done. It’s a simple job and fun at times. Unfortunately you put a lot of miles on your vehicle and that’s only downfall of the position that I can find. I really enjoyed working there for the time that I did and still work there from time to time. I referred numerous people to the organization and they all left their jobs it’s fine get you out of the house and you make money.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The flexibility is great, and the money can be good, but they do not have your back.

Grubhub makes it almost impossible to get real, commensurate help/recognition/solutions. Their responsiveness is tantamount to, a kid answering the phone and telling you their parents aren't home. It's on you to make the company look good/do work you're proud of. But if that means bending over backwards and jumping through extra hoops, or just being a decent human, the same will unfortunately rarely come back to you in kind. And be careful not to get into an accident... They will pretend you don't exist. Make sure you're carrying the right insurance to keep yourself protected on the job. The other companies (I think) all have at least some coverage for their drivers. But not Grubhub.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Make a lot of money on your own time

Alot of driving but a lot of money to be made. Work your own hours good benefits.morning noon or night work when its convenient fir you. Take time off whenever

Has gotten gradually worse

When covid started times were great. Now they are lowering their minimums, send you all over the place, with gas prices and reduced pay, and timing of receiving orders (i received an order and when i got to the restaurant they showed me on their app that they still had 1 hour left to prepare it, i was not waiting). Only good thing is being able to do it whenever I want, but the payoff is marginal when you work in gas and wear on your vehicle.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

decent side income but not a sustainable long-term job

honestly if you need some extra cash it’s not too bad and you get to make your own schedule but if you factor in all the expenses like gas and future car maintenance if you’re really not making too much.

pay

overall i like driving for grubhub, i like that you can choose when you want to work! only thing i don’t like is you don’t get paid for the mileage from your current location to the pickup location/restaurant, you only get paid for the mileage from the restaurant to the drop off location, which sucks bc i live about 20-25 minutes from the restaurants people order from and i don’t get paid for the mileage from my house to the restaurant, which i think you should! hopefully that changes in the future, because a 15 minute trip according to grubhub from the pickup location to the drop off location is actually 35 minutes for me, from my house to the restaurant is 20 minutes alone!

This is a job?

The stress of knowing by the end of the year I will have to get my paperwork together as it’s going to be another year that you have file you taxes for working for GrubHub; with that in mind is it worth it? Umm, no. Let’s think about expenses to income, is it worth no? Oil changes, tires, tune-ups, unexpected expenses. Is it worth it, no. You can make anywhere from $7-14 dollars an hour…maybe. I don’t like how the system pushes you further and further.. like why am I a town 6 cities over from where I started. So, if a restaurant doesn’t have our order ready or expects us to sit in the drive thru for 20 mins. and you call customer care, they tell you that your acceptance rates goes down if you cancel which effects the orders you get. That does seem to me that I am working for myself. I will say that instant payouts are good, but other companies have that all as well. I know one company once you sign off it goes straight to your account. How is it that I get more in tips at times then I get for the delivery it’s self. I don’t like how the app tells you the order is ready for pickup and you get there and your order is not ready. I understand businesses get busy but I don’t like the engagements with some places as they don’t care that we are there to pick up orders! Don’t forget to mention tolls and tickets (be careful double parking.) say you make 100 a day minus 50 - 60 for gas, your profits are around $40.00 a day. It has happened a couple of times where I was sent to a restaurant that was already closed and you don’t get paid the full rate that you accepted. I have been -
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Depends on how you set yourself up

I recommend this job for those who are in school and/or looking for extra cash. It can be frustrating finding a park in the city at times. You can pick your own schedule and which deliveries that best fits your needs.

Low pay

It used to be a great app. Nowadays the orders are becoming less and less every day. Not worth the effort. They charge the customer way to much and give drivers pennies.

Flexibility

Low pay

Flexible Employment

you can come and go as you please, money in your pocket every day. No customers riding with you is something I liked, compared to other employment opportunities in this industry. Grubhub protects itself from employment litigation by not talking to you or asking for references, and they most certainly don't give you a drug test. Which is the only reason I worked a job with no benefits, no job security, where your risk your life on the interstate highway system to deliver a milkshake.

Free Lunch, sometimes

Kontra érvek

Financing a public traded companies success with your own vehicle upkeep.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

You can make some extra money

It's hard to be a premium level Because they send you fair deliveries far distance fair pay tipsIt's hard to work just in one place you must move in all the area even out of your area
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Grubhub? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés