Gopuff

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 912 értékelés megmutatása

Alot of favoritism

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
This place is a easy place to work but they are unorganized for the volume of work they actually do. Also they only give their favorite people the high tip orders . You will practically have to beg for one order or even a order with a tip. Your first day or weeks will be confusing, because nobody will tell you anything you will be doing alot of guess work. I didnt want to belive it was this way but it is

Easy work

Kontra érvek

Favortism and a lack of direction
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Unstable and grew too much

The organization has had 3 major layoffs in 2022. They grew too quickly and expanded into non-viable markets in the past 2 years and don’t have the cash flow to support the business.

Easy money

The people that run the drivers end of the company are complete idiots. They require you to take a pic to show that you completed the delivery but yet when a customer calls support and lies saying they never received the order support states they see that the DP provided the pic but they still give the customer a refund so what was the point of even making the drivers take a pic. There's so much more but I'd be here writing a 5 page essay.

Unorganized poorly managed environment

Poorly managed all the way up to HR department. The company has been closing stores all over the city the past few months and also the pay is bi-weekly which I heard was illegal in New York City. Definitely not a place for a long term stay.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Not bad but a lot of driving

Not bad but get a second job that won’t hurt miles and body. Wish they had company vans or cars like Amazon. Overall flexibility and freedom are extremely good

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Horrible management

I had a great supportive team when it came to the day to day job. Unfortunately anyone above our level was completely incompetent and hostile. They fire people to make numbers look good. I’ve seen 3 massive layoffs. All the lay offs happened right before they added more menu items from new partnering companies. The air conditioner was broken for a month so we had to work in 80-90 degree heat. They promised me a $1.50 raise and never delivered. They overwork the staff by trying to have 1-2 people on shift at a time with very little overlap between shifts. My location was open 11a-2a, 7 days a week with ONLY 3 PEOPLE TOTAL that number includes the manager. That manager was told to run my kitchen after only 7 days of working for gopuff. Me and my only other coworker watched in horror as on her first day actually trying to run the kitchen the district manager verbally abused her in front of 7 people. I could go on and on forever but in summary that was the worst place I’ve ever worked.

Free food

Kontra érvek

No breaks, overworked, bad management

Sitting and waiting...alot

Its just like alot of gig jobs. log in and wait for a delivery, praying you're not taking a single item across town. no matter how many deliveries you do, unless you're scheduled its not going to make a difference unless you did a whole lot of deliveries.

Pro érvek

getting to know the regulars

Kontra érvek

unsure if your warehouse is going to be shut down, no schedules to get; single item runs across town kill your gas

Good while it lasted

Working at GoPuff was good while it lasted until they started cutting pay and removing bonuses. The flexibility was enjoyable even though the base pay declined, it was still good to be paid on the clock plus tips and commission. My location is closing down in Albany on August 15th, the company itself is struggling it was good while it lasted.

Fun workplace

It’s ok if you need extra $. Easy 300 in a week. TIPS SUCK. Some weeks I made over 500 but that is working almost everyday. Pay attention to extra pay

Great place to start

Drive and deliver orders to houses and apartments.Leaned my routes in my area.Management is greatWorkplace is neutral and everyone gets alongI enjoyed the Atmosphere

The drivers

The drivers are great and we all became friends and look out for each other especially if someone wants to trade shifts for a night or couple days or pick up a dropped shift

Pro érvek

App runs well and the items are fresh

Wrong routes, Non tippers, burning gas waiting for orders, Slow RA'S

Great Opportunity for Pay and Schedule

Whether you book a schedule shift to work or just drive on demand with them, it's great! I can come in whenever I want and work anytime and still get paid to it, it's a little better than my last delivery job.

Trato al trabajador pésimo

Un cero de empresa lógico que tenga que cerrar Pésimo trato al trabajadorMalas gestionesCero resolución a problemas Pésima gestión de empresaLos responsables de la empresa en España llevar a la empresa al cierreAños experiencia en América para tan mala gestión en EspañaPagarlo con los trabajadoresMal pagadosMal valoradosNingun acto para el trabajador para sentirle que valoran el trabajoMínima para el repartidor en moto en atuendo
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Rules often change. Pay decreases instead of increase. Customer service never gives me honestly answers.

I just said it above. Rules often change, pay decreases instead of increases, there's a bogus schedule available. Pay was $4.00 a trip when I started, then it decreased to $3.50. They say there's a schedule you can get on to make more money, but it doesn't exist and you are forced to work "ubscheduled" which pays half as much.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

This place is the worst they genuinely do not care about you as a person.

They are simply trying to do more with less and it doesn’t matter who they hurt in the process.Always be on your tippy toes and tread lightly.This is not a company to be in long term.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Can't get a shift to save your life

Unless you wanna stare at your phone all day hoping a free shift comes up, don't waste your time. You can make decent money but it's really just if you're desperate. I've worked at other locations but Aventura is particularly bad because so many trips are at least 20-25 min roundtrip so it's hard to actually capitalize on busy times.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Excellent source for supplemental income

I only have good things to say about Gopuff Inc. BrandsThe job fits my lifestyle. My schedule/My timeCompetitive payNo mirco management Low mileage Great customersPlus tips

Great remote job

I actually really liked it. It’s great if you want to get a step in the door about the Hr processes. This job will literally be that entryway entryway into HR. It’s remote, switching managers constantly which is a bit shady, but I enjoyed it.

Fun laid back

Fun very out going flexible great job for people who retired and just looking for some part time very great job to work for extra money me personally i like it u can work whenever u want u your own boss lots of hours

Pro érvek

Great tips u your own boss

Great tips

Horrible work experience

This company literally goes out of its way to not offer any support. The level of unprofessionalism is unparalleled. They will wipe out a whole week's worth of schedule, minutes prior to your log in time, without any notice or explanation. They. Simply. Wipe. It. Clean. In case of uncertainty, it is very clear one cannot make a living if one's schedule is removed with no cause and no notification. This company's only positive attribute is how incredibly inept they are.

Their consistent ineptness

Everything else

Terrible leadership - high turnover

A quick google of the company will paint the correct picture of the terrible work culture. Poor leadership and lack of communication/structure resulted in loss of profits and an extreme amount of layoffs. Pros - Remote work, fun conceptCons - Customer focus decreased throughout the years, more focus on launching bldgs just to paint an 'expansion' picture to investors with no plans to scale and gain profits to offset launch costs.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Gopuff? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 2,8/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • Gopuff
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?