Munkavállalói értékelés – Google

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Google

Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job - not much opportunity for growth
NYC Field Operations Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2016, szeptember 1.
My initial role involved geospatial data collection. It was contract position and 80% travel. I was promoted multiple times there within my time there to Operations Lead. In this role I was in charge of the admin process and management of associates administering data collection throughout the United States, Australia, and some parts of Canada.The project was fairly new and underwent a major operational infrastructure change.
The most enjoyable aspect of the position were my team members and the travel opportunities early on. Most of the team members I managed were great people with great work ethic. I was also able to exercise my creativity and leadership abilities to grow myself into a better person.
The hardest part of job were the increasing demands of project performance with zero opportunity of incentive based compensation. There was very little work life balance, no bonuses, and it was often expressed to me no growth outside of the project.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, Hotel perks, Travel
Kontra érvek
Bad work life balance, healthcare package
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – Google

I enjoyed my time there
PROGRAM MANAGER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Clara, CA2019, augusztus 24.
Google was where I always wanted to work and it was about what I expected. Headcount is difficult to get and you have a ton of freedom. That said, they work you to death.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
great people
UI/UX, Contract Technical Recruiter (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bruno, CA2019, augusztus 21.
Over all it has a buzz that is motivating. But it also has more of a robotic feel for your job. I can work much faster in a Start-up environment. I would have liked to have been able to show my work style.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van