Munkavállalói értékelés – Google

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Google

Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced entertaining but competitive workspace
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2018, június 27.
I was a contractor at google so not an official googler and they make sure you remember that all the time. The contract had zero benefits and was honestly pretty terrible. A typical work day began by clocking in on a phone where they tracked your location. Then you would proceed to package boxes basically all day long and then clock out immediately at the prescribed time regardless of task. The pay was uneven and completely unfair. Not nearly enough to live off of. The culture was corporate and micromanaging in the main office but satellite offices were pretty relaxed and conducive to good work. Most enjoyable part was clocking out each day or getting a schedule that included more that 30 hours. Hours were ridiculously tight.
Pro érvek
you can say you worked at google
Kontra érvek
saying you worked at google is not all that useful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – Google

I enjoyed my time there
PROGRAM MANAGER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Clara, CA2019, augusztus 24.
Google was where I always wanted to work and it was about what I expected. Headcount is difficult to get and you have a ton of freedom. That said, they work you to death.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
great people
UI/UX, Contract Technical Recruiter (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bruno, CA2019, augusztus 21.
Over all it has a buzz that is motivating. But it also has more of a robotic feel for your job. I can work much faster in a Start-up environment. I would have liked to have been able to show my work style.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van