Munkavállalói értékelés – Google

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Google

Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced entertaining but competitive workspace
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2018, június 27.
I was a contractor at google so not an official googler and they make sure you remember that all the time. The contract had zero benefits and was honestly pretty terrible. A typical work day began by clocking in on a phone where they tracked your location. Then you would proceed to package boxes basically all day long and then clock out immediately at the prescribed time regardless of task. The pay was uneven and completely unfair. Not nearly enough to live off of. The culture was corporate and micromanaging in the main office but satellite offices were pretty relaxed and conducive to good work. Most enjoyable part was clocking out each day or getting a schedule that included more that 30 hours. Hours were ridiculously tight.
Pro érvek
you can say you worked at google
Kontra érvek
saying you worked at google is not all that useful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – Google

Everything was great while I worked for Google Fiber
Customer Support / Chat Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Marcos, TX2020, január 19.
I never felt belittled, I always felt like my questions were answered and that I was wanted there. I would definitely work there again. The only thing is that I needed a job that paid a bit more.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-based work environment with lots of perks and projects
Distribution Center & Logistics Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Louis, MO2020, január 19.
Working in a warehouse, each day, you're kept very busy making sure items properly prepared for shipping & receiving. Demand changes based on projects Google prioritizes.

Great opportunity to learn life skills as well.
Pro érvek
Occasional lunches provided, fun people to work with
Kontra érvek
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van