Munkavállalói értékelés – Google

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Google

Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the culture, however, not much room for advancement for TVC's
Executive Event Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2019, május 12.
This review is for the other half of Google that works as a TVC (Temporary, Vendor, Contractor). I believe it's important, because that is what more than half the people who work there are, and the ratio of employee to TVC shrinks yearly. I am a vendor, and overall I will say have been treated well, and with kindness and respect. My only real issue is that despite many years working there, it's very hard to be made from a vendor to a permanent employee, and there is little room for advancement. If you are a TVC, you'll have to remember that overall, that is the case. Unless you are excellent at what you do and happen to be at the right place at the right time, you'll probably do best to work there, get a solid reputation and skillset, and then use the Google name to go somewhere else. If you want to come back, you may be made full time once you have more experience under your belt.
Pro érvek
Free food (if you are at the right site), exercise facilities, some events invited to
Kontra érvek
Cannot easily advance, company is so large it can stifle acquiring new skills.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – Google

Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work and life blance
Operations Program Manager (Google Maps) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2020, január 18.
Great company to work for. One of the better companies I've had the pleasure to work on behalf of. Great way to really challenge your skill sets. Highly recommended.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company puts great emphasis on diversity
Tech Exchange Scholar (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2020, január 17.
College programs are very inclusive. We had flexible hours and we had enough guidance and mentorship from software engineeer and product managers across Google campuses in Sunnyvale and Mountain View.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van