Munkavállalói értékelés – Google

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Google

Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun job but could've been better
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bruno, CA2018, augusztus 23.
A day at google as a store operator was very consistent, not much changed, I learned to move at a very fast pace (timing was everything), how to work in the warehouse field, packaging and shipment. There wasn't much management due to the fact, we all pretty much did the same thing, there was no one higher up than you can go too besides a lead and they knew just as much as the store operators did, maybe a little more. The workplace varied depending on what store you were stationed at for the day or week, which could change at any given day/time. The hardest part of the job was trying to meet our delivery window when orders were flowing in, basically like a rush hour, and not being able to communicate with a boss or someone who should be over the whole store operators, not just leads. I enjoyed traveling to different places, different stores, meeting lots of new people, at Google you never really knew who you were going to be working with for the day or if things changed from the day before or not.
Pro érvek
Pay, hours, lots of overtime and available shift to pick-up, free food when on Google campus
Kontra érvek
Contract, slow phones and printers, lots of glitches in their software
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – Google

I enjoyed my time there
PROGRAM MANAGER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Clara, CA2019, augusztus 24.
Google was where I always wanted to work and it was about what I expected. Headcount is difficult to get and you have a ton of freedom. That said, they work you to death.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
great people
UI/UX, Contract Technical Recruiter (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bruno, CA2019, augusztus 21.
Over all it has a buzz that is motivating. But it also has more of a robotic feel for your job. I can work much faster in a Start-up environment. I would have liked to have been able to show my work style.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van