Munkavállalói értékelés – Google

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Google

Contractor # / mistreateatment
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, október 14.
While Google's culture is terrific, the predominance of temp workers, and the lower regard for them, makes the working environment less pleasant than their reputations suggests.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – Google

Exciting and Flexible
Camera Test Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, június 14.
As a contractor, I had a more strict schedule. My day was divided into 3 sections with different tasks. I was expected to finish them within the duration. However, if I had to leave early for my personal issues, I only have to notify my supervisors and finish the rest of the task the next day. The flexibility was really helpful and enjoyable. I also learned to manage my time during each section because of different priorities. Overall, I think the hardest part was to learn all the technologies that were used for the tasks. Nevertheless, once I got it down, I was able to finish everything really quickly. Last but not least, free meals and facilities really save me a lot of money. I could work out after work, enjoy different types of cuisine and do laundry when I arrive.
Pro érvek
Free lunch
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Amazing company.
Event Coordinator/Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2019, június 14.
Being contracted by Google was an amazing experience, they are a wonderful company and treat their employees like family. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to organize events and keep everyone stress free.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van