Munkavállalói értékelés – Google

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Google

Google Express
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2019, január 28.
I worked with Google Express under SMX as an Independent Contractor. It was not a bad job. I left because my contract was up and there was not much of job advancement. I would recommend this job to people who are just stepping their foot into the workforce or people who need extra cash. I enjoyed the bond I made with fellow coworkers, there were a great bunch of people on the team. One negative aspect is that the contract is only a year and after 3 months you are eligible to reapply. Another one is that you are not informed about exactly when your contract is close to being up so you can prepare yourself to look for another job. However, overall the job is not that bad for the one year you're allowed to work there.
Pro érvek
Good Money
Kontra érvek
No Job Advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – Google

I enjoyed my time there
PROGRAM MANAGER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Clara, CA2019, augusztus 24.
Google was where I always wanted to work and it was about what I expected. Headcount is difficult to get and you have a ton of freedom. That said, they work you to death.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
great people
UI/UX, Contract Technical Recruiter (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bruno, CA2019, augusztus 21.
Over all it has a buzz that is motivating. But it also has more of a robotic feel for your job. I can work much faster in a Start-up environment. I would have liked to have been able to show my work style.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van