Munkavállalói értékelés – Google

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Google

Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work place with stocked kitchens.
Field Operations Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, július 14.
The workplace culture within the office has a very unique atmosphere. Not everyone there is preforming the same tasks. You have the software engineers that know various coding languages , the sales team that handles Googles advertisements and marketing strategies, and lastly the vendors and contractors that are employed for various projects and also work in Office Management.

The most enjoyable part of the job are definitely the amenities that come with the office. There is a gym on site along with a trainer who teaches classes at different times and provides excellent advice for your personal fitness goals.

Here is where things get a little complicated. As a contractor/vendor, you get office access just like the Google full time employees . However your upper management is normally outsourced through other companies,(Googles clients) and for that reason, it becomes difficult to insure yourself job security.
Pro érvek
free lunches and stocked kitchens
Kontra érvek
Very Heavy on micromanaging. Clocking hourly activities in increments of 15 by manual input.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – Google

I enjoyed my time there
PROGRAM MANAGER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Clara, CA2019, augusztus 24.
Google was where I always wanted to work and it was about what I expected. Headcount is difficult to get and you have a ton of freedom. That said, they work you to death.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
great people
UI/UX, Contract Technical Recruiter (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bruno, CA2019, augusztus 21.
Over all it has a buzz that is motivating. But it also has more of a robotic feel for your job. I can work much faster in a Start-up environment. I would have liked to have been able to show my work style.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van