Munkavállalói értékelés – Google

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Google

Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, and ever-changing, but hard to maintain social ties.
Field Operations Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2019, október 19.
A typical day at work would be out in the field, doing survey scans on businesses/companies. This involved going to the locations, and completing a quick data scan on a cell phone(s). Two of the other main projects involved bluetooth beacon installations and maintenance, and a GPS location accuracy test project among several model phones. I learned that technology is becoming more and more intertwined in our lives, in ways we don't even know yet- the future both excites me and terrifies me. The hardest part of the job would be maintaining the relationships in your life- on average, 2 weeks of every month were spent working out of state. The most enjoyable parts of the job were probably in how autonomous you were out in the field, and being on the forefront of technology developments worldwide.

További munkavállalói értékelések – Google

Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work and life blance
Operations Program Manager (Google Maps) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2020, január 18.
Great company to work for. One of the better companies I've had the pleasure to work on behalf of. Great way to really challenge your skill sets. Highly recommended.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company puts great emphasis on diversity
Tech Exchange Scholar (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2020, január 17.
College programs are very inclusive. We had flexible hours and we had enough guidance and mentorship from software engineeer and product managers across Google campuses in Sunnyvale and Mountain View.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van