Google
4,3 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google cég munkavállalói értékelései a Warehouse Worker állásra itt: Washington, DC

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Értékelések kategória szerint
3 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 836 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a contractor at google so not an official googler and they make sure you remember that all the time. The contract had zero benefits and was honestly pretty terrible. A typical work day began by clocking in on a phone where they tracked your location. Then you would proceed to package boxes basically all day long and then clock out immediately at the prescribed time regardless of task. The pay was uneven and completely unfair. Not nearly enough to live off of. The culture was corporate and micromanaging in the main office but satellite offices were pretty relaxed and conducive to good work. Most enjoyable part was clocking out each day or getting a schedule that included more that 30 hours. Hours were ridiculously tight.
Pro érvek
you can say you worked at google
Kontra érvek
saying you worked at google is not all that useful
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked with Google Express under SMX as an Independent Contractor. It was not a bad job. I left because my contract was up and there was not much of job advancement. I would recommend this job to people who are just stepping their foot into the workforce or people who need extra cash. I enjoyed the bond I made with fellow coworkers, there were a great bunch of people on the team. One negative aspect is that the contract is only a year and after 3 months you are eligible to reapply. Another one is that you are not informed about exactly when your contract is close to being up so you can prepare yourself to look for another job. However, overall the job is not that bad for the one year you're allowed to work there.
Good Money
No Job Advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here was fun depending on who I was working with. If given the opportunity I would definitely work here again. Their point system sucks.......
Payrate, Scheduling Days Off, Location, Variety of Jobsite
Kontra érvek
12-Point "Lay Off System"
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.