Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Warehouse Worker

59 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 2 452 értékelés megtekintése
good summer job
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, június 7.
essentially you are a personal shopper located at whatever store the assign you across Brooklyn, queens, and Manhattan. You get orders through a phone they give you and you have to go to the main store floor, find the items, buy the items, bring them back to your station, pack them neatly, and wait for someone to come pick them up. there are 3 intervals of time when someone picks them up so all orders must be ready and organized before those times. culture of workplace depends on store and you have to work with your coworkers and the employees of the actual store (target, PetSmart, Northface, and many more).
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very nice environment and also all my peers were super helpful.
report feedback to Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  San jose2018, május 31.
Overall it was a learning experience. The flexibility of my schedule was one thing I enjoyed the most. All of my coworkers and peers were really friendly.
Free lunches
Only a temporary job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
bad
Hayward - Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, május 21.
don't care about the employees, only their numbers of reaching goals and what not. wouldn't recommend anyone to join google if you guys are interested.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
N/a
Store Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lawrence, NY2018, május 3.
Working at google is tiring. A typical day is busy. A lot of people get hired all of the time. There is not enough space for everyone to work. Costco workers are annoying.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work environment.
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, március 19.
Loved the job, even though it often involved difficult physical work. The people I worked with and for were amazing. I was honored to work for such a place. Wish I didn't have to leave.
Pro érvek
The people, the organization.
Some days were long.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work to compensation ration was good
STORE OPERATOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redwood City, CA2018, március 1.
Its good if you need to work asap, but contract term is 6 months, so you don't get benefits. Might be changed now but I have not looked into it. Easy job, needs improvement. YOU DO NOT WORK FOR GOOGLE, you work for STAFF MANAGEMENT.

You must communicate clearly to the location that you want to be placed, they will not bother to assist you immediately .You will be placed in different stores depending on what is needed, state that you do not care to be switched from store to store. If you don't have your own transportation or reliable transportation they might be able to work with you. Mention or just ask about it.
Easy job
Kontra érvek
Drive long(depending), contract term 6 months, advanement doubtful.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed getting up and going to work.
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rosedale, NY2018, február 25.
I would review working with Google a good experience and was worth being there. All my employees were very nice and made me feel at home. I was really sad leaving Google because my contacts ended.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Great Place Low Pay
STORE OPERATOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington City, DC2018, január 23.
Great work culture, incentives for employees are not up to par. Would recommend for future applicants if you are looking for that staple job on your resume.
cool work environment
Kontra érvek
benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
n/a
Store Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, december 21.
Work with the Field Operations Lead to manage hardware assets used for in-store processes
Work directly with retail store managers to integrate operations processes, troubleshoot issues, and report
feedback to the Store Operations Lead
Work closely with Store Managers/Employees, Store Leads for ongoing product/process feedback
Work with the design team to test new operational processes and provide key insights and quality feedback
Execute daily shopping tasks and inventory validation checks, using a range of mobile devices
Off-site: occasionally with meetings at the head office
awesome place to work.
warehouse procurement (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, október 24.
I am very happy and fortunate to have had the opportunity to have had work for this great and most wonderful business. I had learned a lot. Every coworker in which I had contact with was very nice, respectful, & professional.
Great Experience
Store Operator / Lead Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manhattan, NY2017, szeptember 21.
Great Job that i gained great experience but unforonately it was a contract job so my time there ended. Overall The company treated me equal and i had a great working experience .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun place to learn
Store-Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, szeptember 13.
it was a very productive experience for me. i got to interact with a lot of customers and employees on a very professional level. i learned a lot while using electronic devices as well to help assist us in our daily tasks.
free lunch
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Exciting and one-of-a-kind work environment
Google Shopping Express Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2017, augusztus 24.
As a store operator, I drove my own car to a large chain store that Google was partnered with and stayed in a back stock room with the rest of the team. We would get specialized smartphones that received incoming shopping orders that we would then purchase from the store with a Google credit card, neatly package, and place them in a convenient location at the store and wait for the courier drivers to pick up the packages. Some days were busy all day, some days only had one or two orders. The people who worked alongside me were great people. Very friendly and fun to work with, The manager took her job a little too seriously, and didn't interact with the rest of us unless it was to give orders or tell us we did something wrong. The hardest part of the job was finding some of the items, as stores like Target or Toys-R-Us have huge amounts of products. The most enjoyable part of the job was having fun with your co-workers and making work into something of a game or competition that would give us motivation, increase our productivity, and keep our spirits up.
Most comfortable Google jacket ever
Kontra érvek
Lots of downtime, the higher-ups didn't try very hard to befriend the team
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
It was okay.
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bruno, CA2017, július 17.
Temporary type of job, not long term. The company was pretty new so there where lots of differnt types of changes, some that I liked and others that I did not. Lots of peope came in and out of the job.
Liked Working Here
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2017, július 7.
Working here was fun depending on who I was working with. If given the opportunity I would definitely work here again. Their point system sucks.......
Payrate, Scheduling Days Off, Location, Variety of Jobsite
Kontra érvek
12-Point "Lay Off System"
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
Fast Working place
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2017, július 5.
Productive workplace fast always busy. Need to finish orders in a timely order. It was like shopping for a customer making sure you had all orders complete and correct. You where timed on how fast you shop pack and ship all the items and how many mistakes you had
Paid weekly
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful direct supervisor, terrible upper management
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2017, június 19.
Typical day at work:
Come in, log into system, get right to work gathering products to fulfill customer orders. Help coworkers with hard-to-find items or missing/damaged items.

What I learned:
Work as hard as I can, always be ready to assist the team, keep open communication with management. Don't let any of them abuse their position to make your job harder than it should be.

Management:
The two direct supervisors I worked closest with during my time at Google Express were both very easy-going and hands-off. As long as I got my work done and kept an open line of communication to assist with any complications that might come up, they just left me to my work. Now the other managers and district managers were an entirely different story. They were entirely unwilling to help with anything--whether it be scheduling, points on our records, or just being generally civil, they consistently talked down to and looked down on us. They would ask for our input on streamlining parts of the work process, and proceed not to listen to any of our ideas, until parts of the work programs malfunctioned, or our order queue skyrocketed for weeks at a time.

Workplace culture:
Aside from the aforementioned management problems, coworkers were, for the most part, easy to get along with, and reliable to work with. However, as is the case in most work environments, there were a handful of extremely lazy people. This would not be a problem if it weren't for the fact that the team as a whole works towards fulfilling a total quota for the day. Laziness or carelessness in certain parts of the
  több... workflow would slow the entire process down. And not only were these people lazy, but often vocally offensive. And upper management, once again, did nothing to rectify these issues most of the time.  kevesebb
Pro érvek
Easy work, mostly amicable supervisors
Dense upper management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
not good
Google Express Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2017, június 1.
Adecco doesn't look out for their employees. They don't treat their employees good. They don't care if you do a good job, but if you make one mistake they give you a warning.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Online Customer Service Fullfillment Team Leader
Store Operator/ Google Express (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2017, május 25.
At my position with Google Express I managed a team to fulfill customers online orders to assure their delivery in a timely manner by picking, paying , packing and problem solving.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
love working
Store Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, május 17.
google express is a very good work environment. the only thing is communication is strictly thru email. so if you aren't a frequent emailing type of person. this company Is for you . the way you process changes frequently so if you can adapt to change quicly this is the job for u
Pro érvek
great work place great people
Kontra érvek
lack of communication no consitency
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van