Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Warehouse Worker

64 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 2 623 értékelés megtekintése
Fast paced Work environment
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, szeptember 5.
Load and Unload trucks. Organize orders set to go out for the day. Place all orders in appropriate waiting areas. Keep work stations clean and organized.
Excellent work environment
Store Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, szeptember 3.
I enjoyed working With at this company. Very challenging job position but an easy task that no others wouldn’t be able to do. They work well with your schedule. Benefits.
Friendly Coworkers
Challenging
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun job but could've been better
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bruno, CA2018, augusztus 23.
A day at google as a store operator was very consistent, not much changed, I learned to move at a very fast pace (timing was everything), how to work in the warehouse field, packaging and shipment. There wasn't much management due to the fact, we all pretty much did the same thing, there was no one higher up than you can go too besides a lead and they knew just as much as the store operators did, maybe a little more. The workplace varied depending on what store you were stationed at for the day or week, which could change at any given day/time. The hardest part of the job was trying to meet our delivery window when orders were flowing in, basically like a rush hour, and not being able to communicate with a boss or someone who should be over the whole store operators, not just leads. I enjoyed traveling to different places, different stores, meeting lots of new people, at Google you never really knew who you were going to be working with for the day or if things changed from the day before or not.
Pro érvek
Pay, hours, lots of overtime and available shift to pick-up, free food when on Google campus
Kontra érvek
Contract, slow phones and printers, lots of glitches in their software
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, fun working environment
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valley Stream, NY2018, augusztus 20.
The people you work with are nice as well as the leads but the management in the office are quite inconsiderate towards their employees. Has potential to be better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced entertaining but competitive workspace
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2018, június 27.
I was a contractor at google so not an official googler and they make sure you remember that all the time. The contract had zero benefits and was honestly pretty terrible. A typical work day began by clocking in on a phone where they tracked your location. Then you would proceed to package boxes basically all day long and then clock out immediately at the prescribed time regardless of task. The pay was uneven and completely unfair. Not nearly enough to live off of. The culture was corporate and micromanaging in the main office but satellite offices were pretty relaxed and conducive to good work. Most enjoyable part was clocking out each day or getting a schedule that included more that 30 hours. Hours were ridiculously tight.
Pro érvek
you can say you worked at google
Kontra érvek
saying you worked at google is not all that useful
good summer job
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, június 7.
essentially you are a personal shopper located at whatever store the assign you across Brooklyn, queens, and Manhattan. You get orders through a phone they give you and you have to go to the main store floor, find the items, buy the items, bring them back to your station, pack them neatly, and wait for someone to come pick them up. there are 3 intervals of time when someone picks them up so all orders must be ready and organized before those times. culture of workplace depends on store and you have to work with your coworkers and the employees of the actual store (target, PetSmart, Northface, and many more).
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very nice environment and also all my peers were super helpful.
report feedback to Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  San jose2018, május 31.
Overall it was a learning experience. The flexibility of my schedule was one thing I enjoyed the most. All of my coworkers and peers were really friendly.
Free lunches
Only a temporary job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
bad
Hayward - Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, május 21.
don't care about the employees, only their numbers of reaching goals and what not. wouldn't recommend anyone to join google if you guys are interested.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
N/a
Store Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lawrence, NY2018, május 3.
Working at google is tiring. A typical day is busy. A lot of people get hired all of the time. There is not enough space for everyone to work. Costco workers are annoying.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work environment.
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, március 19.
Loved the job, even though it often involved difficult physical work. The people I worked with and for were amazing. I was honored to work for such a place. Wish I didn't have to leave.
Pro érvek
The people, the organization.
Some days were long.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work to compensation ration was good
STORE OPERATOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redwood City, CA2018, március 1.
Its good if you need to work asap, but contract term is 6 months, so you don't get benefits. Might be changed now but I have not looked into it. Easy job, needs improvement. YOU DO NOT WORK FOR GOOGLE, you work for STAFF MANAGEMENT.

You must communicate clearly to the location that you want to be placed, they will not bother to assist you immediately .You will be placed in different stores depending on what is needed, state that you do not care to be switched from store to store. If you don't have your own transportation or reliable transportation they might be able to work with you. Mention or just ask about it.
Easy job
Kontra érvek
Drive long(depending), contract term 6 months, advanement doubtful.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed getting up and going to work.
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rosedale, NY2018, február 25.
I would review working with Google a good experience and was worth being there. All my employees were very nice and made me feel at home. I was really sad leaving Google because my contacts ended.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Great Place Low Pay
STORE OPERATOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington City, DC2018, január 23.
Great work culture, incentives for employees are not up to par. Would recommend for future applicants if you are looking for that staple job on your resume.
cool work environment
Kontra érvek
benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
n/a
Store Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, december 21.
Work with the Field Operations Lead to manage hardware assets used for in-store processes
Work directly with retail store managers to integrate operations processes, troubleshoot issues, and report
feedback to the Store Operations Lead
Work closely with Store Managers/Employees, Store Leads for ongoing product/process feedback
Work with the design team to test new operational processes and provide key insights and quality feedback
Execute daily shopping tasks and inventory validation checks, using a range of mobile devices
Off-site: occasionally with meetings at the head office
awesome place to work.
warehouse procurement (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, október 24.
I am very happy and fortunate to have had the opportunity to have had work for this great and most wonderful business. I had learned a lot. Every coworker in which I had contact with was very nice, respectful, & professional.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great Experience
Store Operator / Lead Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manhattan, NY2017, szeptember 21.
Great Job that i gained great experience but unforonately it was a contract job so my time there ended. Overall The company treated me equal and i had a great working experience .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun place to learn
Store-Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, szeptember 13.
it was a very productive experience for me. i got to interact with a lot of customers and employees on a very professional level. i learned a lot while using electronic devices as well to help assist us in our daily tasks.
free lunch
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Exciting and one-of-a-kind work environment
Google Shopping Express Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2017, augusztus 24.
As a store operator, I drove my own car to a large chain store that Google was partnered with and stayed in a back stock room with the rest of the team. We would get specialized smartphones that received incoming shopping orders that we would then purchase from the store with a Google credit card, neatly package, and place them in a convenient location at the store and wait for the courier drivers to pick up the packages. Some days were busy all day, some days only had one or two orders. The people who worked alongside me were great people. Very friendly and fun to work with, The manager took her job a little too seriously, and didn't interact with the rest of us unless it was to give orders or tell us we did something wrong. The hardest part of the job was finding some of the items, as stores like Target or Toys-R-Us have huge amounts of products. The most enjoyable part of the job was having fun with your co-workers and making work into something of a game or competition that would give us motivation, increase our productivity, and keep our spirits up.
Most comfortable Google jacket ever
Kontra érvek
Lots of downtime, the higher-ups didn't try very hard to befriend the team
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11NemJelentés
It was okay.
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bruno, CA2017, július 17.
Temporary type of job, not long term. The company was pretty new so there where lots of differnt types of changes, some that I liked and others that I did not. Lots of peope came in and out of the job.
Liked Working Here
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2017, július 7.
Working here was fun depending on who I was working with. If given the opportunity I would definitely work here again. Their point system sucks.......
Payrate, Scheduling Days Off, Location, Variety of Jobsite
Kontra érvek
12-Point "Lay Off System"
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van