Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Warehouse Worker

41 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun place to learn
Store-Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, szeptember 13.
it was a very productive experience for me. i got to interact with a lot of customers and employees on a very professional level. i learned a lot while using electronic devices as well to help assist us in our daily tasks.
free lunch
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Liked Working Here
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2017, július 7.
Working here was fun depending on who I was working with. If given the opportunity I would definitely work here again. Their point system sucks.......
Payrate, Scheduling Days Off, Location, Variety of Jobsite
Kontra érvek
12-Point "Lay Off System"
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful direct supervisor, terrible upper management
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2017, június 19.
Typical day at work:
Come in, log into system, get right to work gathering products to fulfill customer orders. Help coworkers with hard-to-find items or missing/damaged items.

What I learned:
Work as hard as I can, always be ready to assist the team, keep open communication with management. Don't let any of them abuse their position to make your job harder than it should be.

Management:
The two direct supervisors I worked closest with during my time at Google Express were both very easy-going and hands-off. As long as I got my work done and kept an open line of communication to assist with any complications that might come up, they just left me to my work. Now the other managers and district managers were an entirely different story. They were entirely unwilling to help with anything--whether it be scheduling, points on our records, or just being generally civil, they consistently talked down to and looked down on us. They would ask for our input on streamlining parts of the work process, and proceed not to listen to any of our ideas, until parts of the work programs malfunctioned, or our order queue skyrocketed for weeks at a time.

Workplace culture:
Aside from the aforementioned management problems, coworkers were, for the most part, easy to get along with, and reliable to work with. However, as is the case in most work environments, there were a handful of extremely lazy people. This would not be a problem if it weren't for the fact that the team as a whole works towards fulfilling a total quota for the day. Laziness or carelessness in certain parts of the
  több... workflow would slow the entire process down. And not only were these people lazy, but often vocally offensive. And upper management, once again, did nothing to rectify these issues most of the time.  kevesebb
Pro érvek
Easy work, mostly amicable supervisors
Dense upper management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Online Customer Service Fullfillment Team Leader
Store Operator/ Google Express (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2017, május 25.
At my position with Google Express I managed a team to fulfill customers online orders to assure their delivery in a timely manner by picking, paying , packing and problem solving.
love working
Store Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, május 17.
google express is a very good work environment. the only thing is communication is strictly thru email. so if you aren't a frequent emailing type of person. this company Is for you . the way you process changes frequently so if you can adapt to change quicly this is the job for u
Pro érvek
great work place great people
Kontra érvek
lack of communication no consitency
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Prodcutive and High Pay
Warehouse Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2017, május 12.
Working in the warehouse was fast paced because your trying to fill customers orders by locating each item in the warehouse. It demand that you come to work ready to move around looking for items, and with another associate working together to take care of the customer. Most money I ever made through a job, weekly.
high pay, weekly pay
not permanent
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unorganized workplace with easy workload
Store Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hayward, CA2017, április 8.
Management is very unorganized with no potential for growth. Co-workers are nice generally. Processes change almost weekly, but it's nothing too bad. The job is fairly easy overall.
Fun work place
Store Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2017, március 27.
We as a team get to work in different stores and are able to provide different customer service to different kinds of customers. Since we get to work in different store they job is always exciting and everyday there is a new experience. Since I am a rover i move from store to store more often then most but its always nice to meet new people.
Flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Short lunch usually not enough time to go get food and eat it
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Somewhat Prouctive
Store Operator, Customer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA 900162017, március 16.
Employees are fun to work with. Management isn't that great. Managers aren't as professional as they should be. A very physical job, the hardest part was lifting 50 pound boxes.
Day off raffels
No benefits
Decent but not for me!
Store Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2017, február 1.
The work is extremely easy intellectually for I have learned the main primary SOP (standard operating procedures) but it is tiresome on the body after consecutively lifting bulks of items. I think the best part of this position is getting to see customers and communicating with them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redwood City, CA2017, január 24.
Very fun to work here, the people are very nice and always get our work done but there was times we had fun. We were like a family and we would all eat together on our breaks. Downside is the contract that was limited to only 1 year then 6 months off then you could reapply.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Fast Pace Environment
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Various Locations2016, december 28.
Everyone were hard workers and the typical day was very busy. The hardest part of the job was working within a daily time-frame. I learned how to work warehouse.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Fun Environment
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2016, november 2.
The people i worked with were very friendly and informative, especially when i was first starting out. It's not a difficult job, it doesn't require much besides punctuality and care.
Good people, Good free food
No OT.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Productive and Fun Place to work
Google Shopping Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2016, október 20.
Typical day at work was fast Paced
Management was Awsome
Nice Supportive Co-workers
Most enjoyable part of working at Google Express was Shopping for the Customer's
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and great place to work, with great team members.
Store Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Washington City, DC2016, szeptember 6.
On a regular day I would be in charge of shopping operations for our customers at designated locations for same day delivery. This job has taught me to be very diligent in my work and doing efficiently. I have had the pleasure to work with a great team, from our management to co workers we have been able to all work together easily to accomplish our daily duties. I have truly enjoyed being part of the Google express team.
wonderful experienc
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Monica, CA2016, augusztus 30.
working for google express was a wonderful experience its a good job to have with wonderful compensation an d benefits the advancement opportunities is phenomenal but job security is not as good as everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a great experience one has to be apart of to properly pass judgement. experience is different for everyone.
Store Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  East 117 Pleasant Avenue2016, május 23.
A typical day at work consist of a staff ranged from 1-20 depending on the site assigned. co workers for the most part are welcoming and the leads are knowledgable.There are some leads who require further examination within their led position but that can also be said about management. Management try to maintain punctuality even though there are many who may not be able to grab the necessary attention needed to completely handle a situation that only management can touch on such as availability, Pay stub's and Sick Hour adjustments.
The hardest part of the Job depends on the associates ability to handle different positions within one work day.
The best part about the job is the co workers and compensation and the only thing I've learned is that there are jobs out there with leadership that completely understands those they oversee while at the same time equally respecting them as an adult and a human being.

other jobs can learn from this one.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
lazy co workers
Store Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2016, május 19.
terrible,its like going back to highschool. and management is the worst ,rude......the workers are rude young disrespectful and management doesnt say anything to anyone ..............................................................................
wrost
wrost
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and great place for learning Business savvy skills
Store Operator/Rover (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2016, március 4.
A typical day involves me processing customers' orders on a company phone. I make sure to provide quality and efficient processes. I also provide feedback to the customer if their desired item is unavailable. I work with other store operators to make sure the item is properly picked, paid, packed, and delivered to their desired shipping address.
Free lunches
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
N/a
Store Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Redwood City, CA2016, február 6.
There were pros and cons, but overall i believe it is a nice, cool, and fun place to work at. I learned a lot of skills that will help me in the future.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés