Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Warehouse Worker

71 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 056 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun company free gym access on site food
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bruno, CA 940662019, március 19.
I really wish it wasn't a temporary gig. I would of loved being year round full time. Great experience. Hands on. We got to set S.O.P. and train new employees. Fun and exciting experience.
Free food
Temporary
Contracter position
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2019, március 2.
I did not directly work for Google and I was not considered a Google employee. But I was offered training in the NYC HQ for a week and saw where the real Google employee worked and what it was like to be them. They offer a catered breakfast and lunch and also have a coffee shop in the building. The place is designed so that you are less distracted and are able to get as much work done as you can without needing to leave the building for anything.
Google Express
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2019, január 28.
I worked with Google Express under SMX as an Independent Contractor. It was not a bad job. I left because my contract was up and there was not much of job advancement. I would recommend this job to people who are just stepping their foot into the workforce or people who need extra cash. I enjoyed the bond I made with fellow coworkers, there were a great bunch of people on the team. One negative aspect is that the contract is only a year and after 3 months you are eligible to reapply. Another one is that you are not informed about exactly when your contract is close to being up so you can prepare yourself to look for another job. However, overall the job is not that bad for the one year you're allowed to work there.
Good Money
No Job Advancement
fun often hectic workplace
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawrence, NY2019, január 17.
A typical day at google would be you clock in and get straight to either picking,packing or paying for items. the queue would be anywhere from 1000-2000 items.
hr lunch
management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great Pay Horrible Management
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, január 12.
In the beginning I loved working at Google Express but there are several layers of management you have to get thru in order for your problems to be solved. They over hire and cut back on everyones hours. They schedule employees based on how fast you work and if you know the store location. and if you live in another borough forget about working somewhere close to home and be prepared to hop from location to location. The job is so easy it just sucks that the management doesnt really care about their staff.
Pro érvek
Paid lunch, unlimited vacation days
management
Great Place to Work- Very Fun Casual Environment
Store-Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Clara, CA2018, december 3.
Great place. I was only a temp worker but the environment is very serious but chill at the same time. They mean business and want business to be handled but they definitely take care of their employees ( no matter what position you are in) from the ground up.
Free Food, Multiple Campuses, Google bikes..so many perks
None really
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Productive Place to Work
STORE OPERATOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2018, szeptember 12.
Good place to work if you are looking for consistent hours and have a flexible schedule. This also a good situation for you if you are diligent and have a quick work pace
Flexible hours
Short breaks, small workspace
Fast paced Work environment
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, szeptember 5.
Load and Unload trucks. Organize orders set to go out for the day. Place all orders in appropriate waiting areas. Keep work stations clean and organized.
Excellent work environment
Store Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, szeptember 3.
I enjoyed working With at this company. Very challenging job position but an easy task that no others wouldn’t be able to do. They work well with your schedule. Benefits.
Friendly Coworkers
Challenging
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun job but could've been better
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bruno, CA2018, augusztus 23.
A day at google as a store operator was very consistent, not much changed, I learned to move at a very fast pace (timing was everything), how to work in the warehouse field, packaging and shipment. There wasn't much management due to the fact, we all pretty much did the same thing, there was no one higher up than you can go too besides a lead and they knew just as much as the store operators did, maybe a little more. The workplace varied depending on what store you were stationed at for the day or week, which could change at any given day/time. The hardest part of the job was trying to meet our delivery window when orders were flowing in, basically like a rush hour, and not being able to communicate with a boss or someone who should be over the whole store operators, not just leads. I enjoyed traveling to different places, different stores, meeting lots of new people, at Google you never really knew who you were going to be working with for the day or if things changed from the day before or not.
Pro érvek
Pay, hours, lots of overtime and available shift to pick-up, free food when on Google campus
Kontra érvek
Contract, slow phones and printers, lots of glitches in their software
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, fun working environment
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valley Stream, NY2018, augusztus 20.
The people you work with are nice as well as the leads but the management in the office are quite inconsiderate towards their employees. Has potential to be better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced entertaining but competitive workspace
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2018, június 27.
I was a contractor at google so not an official googler and they make sure you remember that all the time. The contract had zero benefits and was honestly pretty terrible. A typical work day began by clocking in on a phone where they tracked your location. Then you would proceed to package boxes basically all day long and then clock out immediately at the prescribed time regardless of task. The pay was uneven and completely unfair. Not nearly enough to live off of. The culture was corporate and micromanaging in the main office but satellite offices were pretty relaxed and conducive to good work. Most enjoyable part was clocking out each day or getting a schedule that included more that 30 hours. Hours were ridiculously tight.
Pro érvek
you can say you worked at google
Kontra érvek
saying you worked at google is not all that useful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
good summer job
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, június 7.
essentially you are a personal shopper located at whatever store the assign you across Brooklyn, queens, and Manhattan. You get orders through a phone they give you and you have to go to the main store floor, find the items, buy the items, bring them back to your station, pack them neatly, and wait for someone to come pick them up. there are 3 intervals of time when someone picks them up so all orders must be ready and organized before those times. culture of workplace depends on store and you have to work with your coworkers and the employees of the actual store (target, PetSmart, Northface, and many more).
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very nice environment and also all my peers were super helpful.
report feedback to Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  San jose2018, május 31.
Overall it was a learning experience. The flexibility of my schedule was one thing I enjoyed the most. All of my coworkers and peers were really friendly.
Free lunches
Only a temporary job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
bad
Hayward - Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, május 21.
don't care about the employees, only their numbers of reaching goals and what not. wouldn't recommend anyone to join google if you guys are interested.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
N/a
Store Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lawrence, NY2018, május 3.
Working at google is tiring. A typical day is busy. A lot of people get hired all of the time. There is not enough space for everyone to work. Costco workers are annoying.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work environment.
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, március 19.
Loved the job, even though it often involved difficult physical work. The people I worked with and for were amazing. I was honored to work for such a place. Wish I didn't have to leave.
Pro érvek
The people, the organization.
Some days were long.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work to compensation ration was good
STORE OPERATOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redwood City, CA2018, március 1.
Its good if you need to work asap, but contract term is 6 months, so you don't get benefits. Might be changed now but I have not looked into it. Easy job, needs improvement. YOU DO NOT WORK FOR GOOGLE, you work for STAFF MANAGEMENT.

You must communicate clearly to the location that you want to be placed, they will not bother to assist you immediately .You will be placed in different stores depending on what is needed, state that you do not care to be switched from store to store. If you don't have your own transportation or reliable transportation they might be able to work with you. Mention or just ask about it.
Easy job
Kontra érvek
Drive long(depending), contract term 6 months, advanement doubtful.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed getting up and going to work.
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rosedale, NY2018, február 25.
I would review working with Google a good experience and was worth being there. All my employees were very nice and made me feel at home. I was really sad leaving Google because my contacts ended.
Great Place Low Pay
STORE OPERATOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington City, DC2018, január 23.
Great work culture, incentives for employees are not up to par. Would recommend for future applicants if you are looking for that staple job on your resume.
cool work environment
Kontra érvek
benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van