Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Warehouse Worker

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
77 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 795 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working there. It was a great environment, had good food free lunch and made good money.. they had good people working there also. I loved it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google only cares about profit and the same political outlook. If you think differently your ignored or talked bad about. Never will anything positive about fbi founded corporation
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun working there. Great team work. Always learning new things. People were friendly and very nice. I learned how to manage time and be a team player.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day included business operational tasks. I learned how to provide quality service at scale. The workplace culture was very open and friendly. It was easy to make friends and feel supported by co-workers.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My time with google was good was rewarding the pay was great and most the people I worked with were awesome. Management was mostly good and respectful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pick, pay and packing was the summary of the day. Learned a lot about the efficiency and accuracy of multitasking. Worked alongside other eager co-workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
S.M.X was under Google express. The job itself was ok but the people weren't always as pleasant. all-round it was and an ok job at the time because of the salary it was 16 an hour.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. Great people and friendly people to work with. Great benefits. Great pay, good schedule, also great managers. Fast and easy pace to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really wish it wasn't a temporary gig. I would of loved being year round full time. Great experience. Hands on. We got to set S.O.P. and train new employees. Fun and exciting experience.
Free food
Temporary
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did not directly work for Google and I was not considered a Google employee. But I was offered training in the NYC HQ for a week and saw where the real Google employee worked and what it was like to be them. They offer a catered breakfast and lunch and also have a coffee shop in the building. The place is designed so that you are less distracted and are able to get as much work done as you can without needing to leave the building for anything.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked with Google Express under SMX as an Independent Contractor. It was not a bad job. I left because my contract was up and there was not much of job advancement. I would recommend this job to people who are just stepping their foot into the workforce or people who need extra cash. I enjoyed the bond I made with fellow coworkers, there were a great bunch of people on the team. One negative aspect is that the contract is only a year and after 3 months you are eligible to reapply. Another one is that you are not informed about exactly when your contract is close to being up so you can prepare yourself to look for another job. However, overall the job is not that bad for the one year you're allowed to work there.
Good Money
No Job Advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at google would be you clock in and get straight to either picking,packing or paying for items. the queue would be anywhere from 1000-2000 items.
hr lunch
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
In the beginning I loved working at Google Express but there are several layers of management you have to get thru in order for your problems to be solved. They over hire and cut back on everyones hours. They schedule employees based on how fast you work and if you know the store location. and if you live in another borough forget about working somewhere close to home and be prepared to hop from location to location. The job is so easy it just sucks that the management doesnt really care about their staff.
Pro érvek
Paid lunch, unlimited vacation days
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place. I was only a temp worker but the environment is very serious but chill at the same time. They mean business and want business to be handled but they definitely take care of their employees ( no matter what position you are in) from the ground up.
Free Food, Multiple Campuses, Google bikes..so many perks
None really
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work if you are looking for consistent hours and have a flexible schedule. This also a good situation for you if you are diligent and have a quick work pace
Flexible hours
Short breaks, small workspace
Munkahelyi kultúra
Load and Unload trucks. Organize orders set to go out for the day. Place all orders in appropriate waiting areas. Keep work stations clean and organized.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working With at this company. Very challenging job position but an easy task that no others wouldn’t be able to do. They work well with your schedule. Benefits.
Friendly Coworkers
Challenging
Munkahelyi kultúra
A day at google as a store operator was very consistent, not much changed, I learned to move at a very fast pace (timing was everything), how to work in the warehouse field, packaging and shipment. There wasn't much management due to the fact, we all pretty much did the same thing, there was no one higher up than you can go too besides a lead and they knew just as much as the store operators did, maybe a little more. The workplace varied depending on what store you were stationed at for the day or week, which could change at any given day/time. The hardest part of the job was trying to meet our delivery window when orders were flowing in, basically like a rush hour, and not being able to communicate with a boss or someone who should be over the whole store operators, not just leads. I enjoyed traveling to different places, different stores, meeting lots of new people, at Google you never really knew who you were going to be working with for the day or if things changed from the day before or not.
Pro érvek
Pay, hours, lots of overtime and available shift to pick-up, free food when on Google campus
Kontra érvek
Contract, slow phones and printers, lots of glitches in their software
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people you work with are nice as well as the leads but the management in the office are quite inconsiderate towards their employees. Has potential to be better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a contractor at google so not an official googler and they make sure you remember that all the time. The contract had zero benefits and was honestly pretty terrible. A typical work day began by clocking in on a phone where they tracked your location. Then you would proceed to package boxes basically all day long and then clock out immediately at the prescribed time regardless of task. The pay was uneven and completely unfair. Not nearly enough to live off of. The culture was corporate and micromanaging in the main office but satellite offices were pretty relaxed and conducive to good work. Most enjoyable part was clocking out each day or getting a schedule that included more that 30 hours. Hours were ridiculously tight.
Pro érvek
you can say you worked at google
Kontra érvek
saying you worked at google is not all that useful
Munkahelyi kultúra
essentially you are a personal shopper located at whatever store the assign you across Brooklyn, queens, and Manhattan. You get orders through a phone they give you and you have to go to the main store floor, find the items, buy the items, bring them back to your station, pack them neatly, and wait for someone to come pick them up. there are 3 intervals of time when someone picks them up so all orders must be ready and organized before those times. culture of workplace depends on store and you have to work with your coworkers and the employees of the actual store (target, PetSmart, Northface, and many more).